Sign in to follow this  
Quelchy

We Have some Hotties Amongst our away following (Y)

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

''Norwich City hotties'' was an idea put forward at a meeting when discussing what to put on our mobile site. It was soon dropped.

I know plenty of attractive City fans but you''re not seeing pics, sorry.

[/quote]Screw you, Pete, I''m setting up a Facebook group.... [;)]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]I thought we women came to footie to ogle the fellas not the other way around [;)]

I''m surprised Mrs B hasn''t reared her ugly head from Morty TBH lol
[/quote]

WITS, did you ever read Arrdee''s post on Bunny Larkin? If not, I think you''d really enjoy it. As a woman, it would put you off a pint of cockles for life. 

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

''Norwich City hotties'' was an idea put forward at a meeting when discussing what to put on our mobile site. It was soon dropped.

[/quote]
Screw you, Pete, I''m setting up a Facebook group.... [;)]
[/quote]

I look forward to it...

And to think I was about to hit the coco then the pillow, shame on me, and as if by magic I got a new lease of life, god bless that blue little pill or is it the blue text WITS.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands WITS"]I thought we women came to footie to ogle the fellas not the other way around [;)]I''m surprised Mrs B hasn''t reared her ugly head from Morty TBH lol[/quote]

WITS, did you ever read Arrdee''s post on Bunny Larkin? If not, I think you''d really enjoy it. As a woman, it would put you off a pint of cockles for life. 

[/quote]Searched and got the recount by blahblahblah from

Jan last year. From the description, this woman is definitely not a

MILF! Makes Morty''s pic of Mrs B seem attractive- now that''s worrying. Best I go lie down for a moment.Yes it would put me off cockles, even though I''m not too keen on them anyway

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[/quote]Screw you, Pete, I''m setting up a Facebook group.... [;)][/quote]

I look forward to it...

[/quote]Which part are you looking forward to Pete? [;)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Lambo"]I''m genuinely yet to meet a female Norwich fan I find attractive lol. Although from what I hear WAY ain''t half bad (joking)[/quote]
Someone should organise a NCFC Totty Fan''s Forum... just gather all the hot chicks in one big room then get all us pervy chaps to stand around the edge with score-cards...
[/quote]

Oh dear me i think i had better swerve this thread big time because it will not be long before Kathy and City Angel spot this.

[quote user="Twitchy"]And to think I was about to hit the coco then the pillow, shame on me, and as if by magic I got a new lease of life, god bless that blue little pill or is it the blue text WITS.[/quote]Are you my new number one fan? lolLove your posts Twitchy, very droll. Keep ''em coming. Life would be boring without a little banter every now and again

Dammit, I want to carry on in the vain hope that one of you ladies will get your kit off, but I''m afraid Dr. House will shortly be in session... and there''s a really fit bird working for him! [;)]Keep it coming, ladies... [H]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Dammit, I want to carry on in the vain hope that one of you ladies will get your kit off, but I''m afraid Dr. House will shortly be in session... and there''s a really fit bird working for him! [;)]Keep it coming, ladies... [H][/quote]I''ll be getting my kit off shortly (at bedtime) but I''m not posting a picture on here! lol

One of my mates at school is a Norwich fan and goes to home and away games, she''s pretty hot. [Y]

see you guys worry about ud girls getting wrinkles but id rather that than is http://thequestforbeauty.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/ugly-lady.jpg

lol