Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Norwich City v Hartlepool United unofficial match chat thread

Afternoon all, started this nice and early, not gone to the game today as I have a cold, so stuck in listening to Radio Norfolk, but hubby has gone and will be doing my share of cheering and singing.

How does everyone think we will do?

Personally I am going for a confident win to the mighty yellows.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Afternoon all, started this nice and early, not gone to the game today as I have a cold, so stuck in listening to Radio Norfolk, but hubby has gone and will be doing my share of cheering and singing.

[/quote]Afternoon!I predict a win, I am going today as per usual and looking forward to it very much!I reckon team as Tuesday with the new guy at LB, Olli to start with Cody coming on for him in the 2nd half, maybe at half time.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Afternoon!

I predict a win, I am going today as per usual and looking forward to it very much!

I reckon team as Tuesday with the new guy at LB, Olli to start with Cody coming on for him in the 2nd half, maybe at half time.
[/quote]

Have fun, enjoy, and wrap up warm it''s bitter cold out there [Y]

We''ll win, if we score early it could be a hatfull of goals.ColWho to beat Leeds, we stay top and painboy can no longerbitch about games in hand.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]Afternoon!I predict a win, I am going today as per usual and looking forward to it very much!I reckon team as Tuesday with the new guy at LB, Olli to start with Cody coming on for him in the 2nd half, maybe at half time.[/quote]

[/quote]I have my old military issue green long johns ready for action!!

Hello everybody, decided not to travel today after going to the last 2 games.As usual 3 points anyway we get them will do, prediction 2-0 Super Chrissy and Wes.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="morty"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

Afternoon!

I predict a win, I am going today as per usual and looking forward to it very much!

I reckon team as Tuesday with the new guy at LB, Olli to start with Cody coming on for him in the 2nd half, maybe at half time.
[/quote]

[/quote]

I have my old military issue green long johns ready for action!!
[/quote]

They should keep ya toasty then [:)]

Warning : Last time i prediced a game it came out very bad... my 3:1 with them to score first became 1:7.....so im never gonna predict a game again !I will however say....I reckon Cody Mac to start and to be red hot looking to ensure hes above Oli in the pecking order.I expect Cody to at least lay one up or bag one himself today.

[quote user="Barclay Boy"]I think 3-1 City with Lappin to get his first of the season. OTBC[/quote]I would love him to score, he deserves it for the work he puts in.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Barclay Boy"]I think 3-1 City with Lappin to get his first of the season. OTBC[/quote]I would love him to score, he deserves it for the work he puts in.[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more, could be his day today, got a funny feeling he will be on the score sheet. Come on Lapps!

Afternoon WAY

I feel it will be another hard win today. After watching the Walsall match I think missing Holt is a big problem in our front line and general team play, so I go with a 1-0 win

[quote user="Legend Iwan"]

Afternoon WAY

I feel it will be another hard win today. After watching the Walsall match I think missing Holt is a big problem in our front line and general team play, so I go with a 1-0 win

[/quote]

Hiya, could be another hard win, and agree Holt is missed, but I feel more than confident the players we have in the squad are more than capable, plus they have the want to win, which goes a long way IMO.

I''m pretty confident Rose will start at left back to leave Lappin on the left flank where he has played so well over the past few games.The only thing that bugs me is the Cody/Oli debate.I believe Lambert will start with Oli and bring on Cody later. The reason for this being Oli holds the ball up well, and brings others into the game. This is important to us without Holt, especially at home.An hour to go still, it''s dragging!! Come on you yellows!!

Likewise Bethnal, I would have thought Johnson would be starting again after his promising opening to his norwich career. Two similar players, both impact strikers from the bench so I guess it''s only fair Cody has a chance from the first minute as Johnson did last time against Walsall.

Two changes, Rose in for the injured Drury, Cody in for Johnson who is back on the bench

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]Cody and Rose start. Very surprised about Cody to be honest, hope he can do well.
[/quote]

He certainly gives pace on the ball.

In Lambert we must trust [Y]

I had a feeling that Cody would start, and have a really good feeling about the outcome of this game. I''m hoping for a Chris Martin hat-trick as I have him at 25/1 for league top scorer, and a brace from Cody. Olly will no doubt replace Cody after about 60 minutes as he is not truly match fit, and I think he will also score, so, I''m going for 6-0. [<:o)]  

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

He certainly gives pace on the ball.

In Lambert we must trust [Y]

[/quote]

And Lambert rightly so is a fan of pace. I really hope Cody does well

Team Sheets;Norwich City: Forster; R Martin, Rose, Nelson, Doherty; Russell, Lappin, Smith; Hoolahan, C Martin, McDonald

Subs: Rudd, Gill, Hughes, McNamee, Kelly, Whitbread, Johnson.

Hartlepool: Flinders; Austin, Humphreys, Liddle, Collins, Behan, Monkhouse, Sweeney, Larkin, Hartley, Gamble.

Subs: Cook, Clark, Jones, Boyd, Haslam, Fredriksen, Bjornsson

[quote user="AJ"]Team Sheets;

Norwich City: Forster; R Martin, Rose, Nelson, Doherty; Russell, Lappin, Smith; Hoolahan, C Martin, McDonald

Subs: Rudd, Gill, Hughes, McNamee, Kelly, Whitbread, Johnson.

Hartlepool: Flinders; Austin, Humphreys, Liddle, Collins, Behan, Monkhouse, Sweeney, Larkin, Hartley, Gamble.

Subs: Cook, Clark, Jones, Boyd, Haslam, Fredriksen, Bjornsson

[/quote]

Thanks AJ

On the face of it we should win, but we all know footballs not like that. Think it will be a hard game, but think we will win by 2 goals