Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Norwich City v Hartlepool United unofficial match chat thread

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Big Bad John"]I''m afraid to say i''m not gonna be on the updates today guys.[/quote]

Awwww John [:(]

[/quote]Sorry WAY. [:(]Just bearing in mind how things played out against Walsall i thought i best not. [;)]

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Big Bad John"]I''m afraid to say i''m not gonna be on the updates today guys.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry WAY. [:(]

Just bearing in mind how things played out against Walsall i thought i best not.

[;)]
[/quote]

Hahaha well we shall see, might just be coincidence that we didn''t score while you were online

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Big Bad John"]I''m afraid to say i''m not gonna be on the updates today guys.[/quote]

[/quote]Sorry WAY. [:(]Just bearing in mind how things played out against Walsall i thought i best not. [;)][/quote]

Hahaha well we shall see, might just be coincidence that we didn''t score while you were online

[/quote]Haha, maybe we will WAY, but i''ll admit to being a very superstitious individual when it comes to football.

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Big Bad John"]I''m afraid to say i''m not gonna be on the updates today guys.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Just bearing in mind how things played out against Walsall i thought i best not.

[;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha, maybe we will WAY, but i''ll admit to being a very superstitious individual when it comes to football.
[/quote]

Know what ya mean, I feel a right knob as i''m sat here indoors with my NCFC scarf (my lucky scarf) on lol

[quote user="fonejacker"]huh? We''re not going to have a female commentator today are we? [:O][/quote]phew. i was panicking aswell!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]Sorry WAY. [:(]Just bearing in mind how things played out against Walsall i thought i best not. [;)][/quote]

[/quote]Haha, maybe we will WAY, but i''ll admit to being a very superstitious individual when it comes to football.[/quote]

Know what ya mean, I feel a right knob as i''m sat here indoors with my NCFC scarf (my lucky scarf) on lol

[/quote]Haha! It was only last season i was wearing a scarf and a City shirt on indoors listening to the radio, while i ''bunked'' a visit to the cinema with my mates (how cool am i?). [;)]They had to go though (the clothes, not the friends [;)]) for they proved a very unlucky set of course (thats right, i have our relegation on my guilty conscience).[:(]

At least we''re playing ona  decent surface today!

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha, maybe we will WAY, but i''ll admit to being a very superstitious individual when it comes to football.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Haha! It was only last season i was wearing a scarf and a City shirt on indoors listening to the radio, while i ''bunked'' a visit to the cinema with my mates (how cool am i?). [;)]

They had to go though (the clothes, not the friends [;)]) for they proved a very unlucky set of course (thats right, i have our relegation on my guilty conscience).[:(]
[/quote]

Oh dear lol

I wish I could have been there today, but not well enough to withstand the cold weather right now, so nice and warm at home

Norwich getting a bit poor, Hartlepool having two really good chances, Hoolahan the one giving the ball away.Norwich need to wake up!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Oh gawd Longy, have a re-check they may be back up again.[/quote]Back up now cheers WAY. Not sure I like what I am reading though!