Sign in to follow this  
WeAreYellows49

Carlisle v Norwich match chat thread

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Does anyone give a sh*t about the FA cup?I mean really?[/quote]

so you wont be buying a ticket if we get Man utd at home?

[/quote]No because we''d just get battered. League is far more important to me.And fyi i havent been to a single cup (league cup, fa cup or jpt)  match this year, home or away. [/quote]Would you go to the JPT final?

[quote]Ridiculous foul on Wes goes completely unpunished[/quote]

Ridiculous comments from the Radio Cumbria commentators - reckon Wes took a swan dive.

Nice ubiased local radio commentary then.

[quote user="Sell By Dave"][quote]Ridiculous foul on Wes goes completely unpunished[/quote] Ridiculous comments from the Radio Cumbria commentators - reckon Wes took a swan dive. Nice ubiased local radio commentary then.[/quote]

Wouldn''t expect a fair commentary would you hahaha

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Does anyone give a sh*t about the FA cup?

I mean really?
[/quote]

so you wont be buying a ticket if we get Man utd at home?

[/quote]

No because we''d just get battered. League is far more important to me.

And fyi i havent been to a single cup (league cup, fa cup or jpt)  match this year, home or away.
[/quote]

Barnsley fans thought theyd get battered agauinst Liverpool and Chelsea....

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="Pyro Pete"][quote user="promotion chasing CT "]Does anyone give a sh*t about the FA cup?I mean really?[/quote]If it means we earn enough money to buy players to replace the likes of Otsemobor, Nelson and Theo, then yes.[/quote]The chance to get someone of the likes of Manure or Chelski at Carrow road this season ?and the cash that will come with them and winning this tie

YES I do give a ****[/quote]hear hear........

Have to say we don''t  deserve anything out of this match so far - not that Carlisle look anything either

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]No.

And that is the god honest answer.
[/quote]

bullsh*t!

Wembley, 80,000 fans and the chance to see the team win a trophy.. you''ll be first in the queue!

this thread has been book marked....i will enjoy bringing it back up on my day at Wembley CT.. perhaps i''ll be sitting next to you?

IMO the league has to be our absolute priority this season, so whilst I want us to win every game I wouldn''t get too bothered about losing in any of the cup competitions.

What would be annoying tonight is that this is our first XI, less Askou (and Nelson sadly doesn''t really look solid enough), so we should be expecting a bit more.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]No.And that is the god honest answer.[/quote]

bullsh*t!

Wembley, 80,000 fans and the chance to see the team win a trophy.. you''ll be first in the queue!

this thread has been book marked....i will enjoy bringing it back up on my day at Wembley CT.. perhaps i''ll be sitting next to you?

[/quote]Jas mate. Why is it so hard to understand? I want Norwich to win. Course I do.  Doesnt mean I go though and it doesnt mean I rate the cups we''re playing in above the league.