Sign in to follow this  
bristol_canary

Stockport score prediction

we''ve scored 8 and let in 8 away from home, they''ve scored 6 and let in 14 at home.  So I''d guess at a 1-1 draw or a 2-1 win for us.A 2-1 win for us then.

personally i reckon, 1-0 away win!   With our players and current form we should have enough in the tank to deal with them.

Scorer: Chris Martin!

I fully ecpect us to win by 2 clear goals.

Anything less than 3 points from this fixture will be a disappointment.

[quote user="ricardo"]

I fully ecpect us to win by 2 clear goals.

Anything less than 3 points from this fixture will be a disappointment.

[/quote]

Spot on mate.

0 -0. We''re due one and I think our personnel problems at the back will limit our usual attacking instinct.

As usual nobody thinks we will lose... My guess is that we lose 3-1, and one of our players get sent off in the first half.

said 2-1 loss only reason we are not a good as people make out

trouble in defence can''t see us winning easily like people are saying , 1-0 win maybe but think me may come un stuck tomoz hope im wrong. 

[quote user="Shyster"]Score draw written all over it.Askou will score in the 11th minute.[/quote]... How did you come to that conclusion exactly? [^o)]

[quote user="Ole"]As usual nobody thinks we will lose... My guess is that we lose 3-1, and one of our players get sent off in the first half.[/quote]And, recently, how often have they been wrong exactly? [^o)]

[quote user="Romatic "]

said 2-1 loss only reason we are not a good as people make out

trouble in defence can''t see us winning easily like people are saying , 1-0 win maybe but think me may come un stuck tomoz hope im wrong. 

[/quote]You can''t of been watching us for more than the last week. We''re on magnificent form, climbing up the table almost every week, while we find ourselves occupying a place in the top 5 with a new manager that has brought upon us positive goal difference for the first time in years despite sufferring our worst opening day, home, and demoralising defeat to a smaller lower league side in a ''derby'', playing most of the best football seen in this league (our opposition, in general, agree with that as well, how often has that happened in the past 5 years or so?), having only lost (though as of yet have not been ''outperformed'') to 3 strong and very competitive sides in 14 games that have brought 8 wins.And seeing as Stockport are in a season of complete disarray, while it''s accepted as the general consensus there that it''s only meaning is to avoid relegation (and they are going to need to have some massive changes and upheavals at the club if they hope to do so, cos their recent form indicates they''ll been in there soon enough with a massive "1 win" at home all season) we are good enough to give them a right hiding.Whether we do or not is another matter (and if we don''t win it won''t be for a lack of quality in our side, as we are just as good as people make out when we''re playing our game).

[quote user="Big Bad John"][quote user="Ole"]As usual nobody thinks we will lose... My guess is that we lose 3-1, and one of our players get sent off in the first half.[/quote]And, recently, how often have they been wrong exactly? [^o)][/quote]One of of the last two games[:D]I know we have won five of our last six. How often has Norwich done that during the past 20 years? I know we are not in L1, where we should be able to win more games than ever, but I can''t see that the current form will go on for ever. However, I think we will be a top 4 team in May.

As I am now full of confidence I can''t see anything other than a City win, possibly a big one. I''ll go for 4-0. I''ve just seen the team news and I think Gill, not Smith will play at right back.