Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Norwich vs MK Franchise - Unofficial Match Thread...

Dons goal was coming.just same old Norwich at the moment,no ideas and looking lost,i''d take a point at this stage.Great start first 20 minutes we looked good but the injuries have wrecked PL''s game plan,damn it!!!

am watching it onlinee... the free kick was world class dare i say it.. we need to pull our finger out or are going to come away with nothing.

We look bloody toothless upfront,it''s rather worrying how many times we are hoofing it up,Mcveigh and Holt look knackered,MK Dons are gonna bloody sneak this if we dont buck up!!

the commentator has just said that half the players in our side are under 20.. time to dip into the loan market mr Lambert.. we need an experienced (30 plus) yeard old player who can do a job at this level to puppy walk the kids on the pitch.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

the commentator has just said that half the players in our side are under 20.. time to dip into the loan market mr Lambert.. we need an experienced (30 plus) yeard old player who can do a job at this level to puppy walk the kids on the pitch.

[/quote]

Yep agree with that,also another forward,Shit pen!!!!!DOH

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Penalty my Arse!

up yours gobern you diving little Sh*t! Eduardo would be proud!

[/quote]

It''s a deffo pen from the other angle,to be fair we have been shocking since the 25th minute,GUTTED

I said it earlier tonight, i said ealier in the season.

We give away sooo many F@cking fouls [:@]

No point moaning if it was a foul or not, it was 50/50 and we lost it. Our luck isnt there today, and if we are struggling to get anything out of this game, then i have changed my outloo. Auto promotion is way out of the question!

We''ve brought this upon ourselves... yes the hughes injury and drury injury effected the momentum but did we really NEED to change to 451? We''re reducing ourselves to lumping it long to Holt and Dons are reaping the rewards

The ref can see non existent contact now when he missed a clear cut penalty in the first half - the standard of officials is crap these days. [:@]

That said we have not been on the pitch second half and have just been holding on since Nelson went off.

And even if it wasnt a pen, we''re still not playing well. Its our fault if we dont get anything out of this game. They arent a particularly great team on the night it seems, yet were playing poor. Yes we have been unlucky with the pen, and not having 1 of our own and with the injuries. But thats the way it goes.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Its so sad. In control, coasting. Now look at us.[/quote]

That sums up the last five years,change the manager year after year and nothing changes,it''s so fecking frustrating.Dons have walked the 2nd half and i''m afraid we look very poor [:(]

I hope people dont jump on Lamberts back for this. He got it right from the start. Dirty basterd oppositon and appauling reffing. We never stood a chance.

MK dons have won this.. we are a long way from a playoff side m afraid.... mid table will be our destination this season i think

Weak weak referee. Just given Martin a soft free-kick through some combination of evening it up and because he held the ball.

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]Its so sad. In control, coasting. Now look at us.[/quote]

That sums up the last five years,change the manager year after year and nothing changes,it''s so fecking frustrating.Dons have walked the 2nd half and i''m afraid we look very poor [:(]

[/quote]It''s cheaper the actually buying a team off f**king footballers which is what we really need. To many lightweights on the pitch at once.

Adeyemi, Lappin, Daley, McVeigh, Smith all to weak and lightweight to be on the same pitch together.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]I hope people dont jump on Lamberts back for this. He got it right from the start. Dirty basterd oppositon and appauling reffing. We never stood a chance.[/quote]

I still think without the injuries we would have won BUT football is about squads and ours isn''t good enough by the looks of this,it has to be said Mcveigh looks of the pace and for me Hoolahan again is the big miss!!!

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]I hope people dont jump on Lamberts back for this. He got it right from the start. Dirty basterd oppositon and appauling reffing. We never stood a chance.[/quote]Deluded. We are not good enough. Lambert is just the next in a long line of people brought in to carry the can. We don''t have the players and we don''t have any intention of getting them.

Come off it - there''s not many sides who could make 3 enforced changes to key positions and it not affect things. IMO we did what we could but circumstances (injuries and the ref), as much as the opposition, consipired to make us come short.