Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Cureton will score today

What a shock.....He didnt.....

Safest bet in the country there.Actually I might take a bet that Cureton will score less than 5 goals for the senior team in competetive football in the rest of his Norwich Career.Odds will suck though :(

[quote user="NCFC League1"]Cureton ,Cody and Martin are simply not good enough , come to that nor is most of the squad , how we can leave players like Hoolahan out of the squad is unbelievable .Promotion ,not a hope in hell.[/quote]Disagree with those 2. Lambert made his first mistake today !!Curo in the starting 11 after he was so poor last time.

Why, oh why is this useless man selected repeatedly? Barn door does him an injustice as I doubt he could hit even that as he never gets near the ball.

At least we can forgwet prospects of an automatic return to the Championship. After the next two games we could be strugling to reach even the play-offs. Come on lads, prove me wrong!!

Because he has his favourites despite saying "Everyone will get a fair crack"

Obviously what we were told is true, everyone doesn''t get a fair crack and we can expect to see Barn Door next wee and Hoolahan loaned out or left at home because no doubt he''s been told he has no future here!

[quote user="hogesar"]It''s a shame, but he really is crap.
[/quote]

lol trouble is I still find myself willing him to score, but you are right he''s best days are gone.

[/quote]

lol trouble is I still find myself willing him to score, but you are right his best days are gone.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="hogesar"]It''s a shame, but he really is crap.[/quote]

lol trouble is I still find myself willing him to score, but you are right he''s best days are gone.

[/quote]I think everyone would want to see Cureton finish his career with us successfully, simply because he does love the club. Unfortunately, it''s really not going to happen. I know people say he needs ''confidence'', but the only way he can get that is from scoring goals. But he can''t score goals without ''confidence''. [:S].

[quote user="Downloads"]I think you are prolly mistaking it for willing anyone to score WAY! lol[/quote]

lol you are probably right, and I was hoping any one of our team scored today, just to break up the yawnfest that we were watching [:)]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I think everyone would want to see Cureton finish his career with us successfully, simply because he does love the club. Unfortunately, it''s really not going to happen. I know people say he needs ''confidence'', but the only way he can get that is from scoring goals. But he can''t score goals without ''confidence''. [:S].
[/quote]

Yeah I know, that''s why I always will him to win, and would dance a happy jig in the barclay if he did score.  Thing is I don''t think he''s got it in him now, and even when the ball is placed at his feet he misses.  All he has to do is get 1 goal and then I am sure he will score more lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Downloads"]I think you are prolly mistaking it for willing anyone to score WAY! lol[/quote]

lol you are probably right, and I was hoping any one of our team scored today, just to break up the yawnfest that we were watching [:)]

[/quote]

I was willing for a City player to just fecking shoot!!!

[quote user="TangibleFixedAssetsanyone"]

Cureton didn''t look like scoring today - the same as last week.

[/quote]And nearly every other week he''s played.

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

I was willing for a City player to just fecking shoot!!!

[/quote]

lol you aren''t alone [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]
I think everyone would want to see Cureton finish his career with us successfully, simply because he does love the club. Unfortunately, it''s really not going to happen. I know people say he needs ''confidence'', but the only way he can get that is from scoring goals. But he can''t score goals without ''confidence''. [:S].
[/quote]

Yeah I know, that''s why I always will him to win, and would dance a happy jig in the barclay if he did score.  Thing is I don''t think he''s got it in him now, and even when the ball is placed at his feet he misses.  All he has to do is get 1 goal and then I am sure he will score more lol

[/quote]

Its time for people to see reality, Cureton doesn''t score because he is too slow.

Cureton is a woeful player that Lambert quickly needs to find a replacement for. Cody Mc, hardly a great player himself, gave the opposition defence much, much more to worry about when he came on.

Cureton could play all season, not score (which would be the outcome), and he''d still have defenders on here saying he''s about to turn the corner and he just needs an arm round his shoulder. Simply not good enough. At all.

[quote user="TheGoogler"]Cureton is a woeful player that Lambert quickly needs to find a replacement for. Cody Mc, hardly a great player himself, gave the opposition defence much, much more to worry about when he came on.
[/quote]

But isn''t his job to score too? so far he isn''t.........................

Cody - 2 starts, 3 sub appearences, 1 goal 1 assist, hit the post and had a shot cleared off the line.

Jamie Cureton - 3 starts... done sod all.

Sorry Wiz but Cody actually has an understanding with Holt and is unlucky to not be on more goals this season, Jamie has been largely anonymous

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="TheGoogler"]Cureton is a woeful player that Lambert quickly needs to find a replacement for. Cody Mc, hardly a great player himself, gave the opposition defence much, much more to worry about when he came on.
[/quote]

But isn''t his job to score too? so far he isn''t.........................

[/quote]

Displacement activity is always a good substitute for lack of a valid argument. Cody score against Colchester. Jaimie''s last competitive goal was in mid January.