Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

VIDEO: Paul Lambert press conference in full

[quote user="Yellow Rose of Texas"]Doesn''t anyone know how to record audio anymore? That coverage was terrible!

Common City and Archant, that''s pretty easy to sort out...[/quote]Could not agree more terrible audio ,hardly understood any of that.

[quote user="Linus"]Any one got a link that works in Linux - like a flash video or something?[/quote]Works fine in Linux for me, directly through Firefox - have you tried putting the embedded url in Totem or a similar media player?

[quote user="First Wizard"]I''m partially deaf, they could have been discussing oral sex hygiene for all I know![/quote]What''s being deaf got to do with oral sex wiz?

Is it because you can''t hear them coming? [:^)]

Have to agree with the awful audio..Come on Archant..as if something this important gets such shoddy coverage..anyone got a translation please. i really didnt understand more than 5% of that. Very disapointing :(

Dreadful audio quality... it seems there are loads of hidden microphones on those sitting down, scraping chairs and taking photos on their cameras with overwhlmingly loud shutters... sort it out Archant, these videos have been poorly recorded for a few years now

Does anyone have a transcript that could be posted. What could be an interesting Press Conference is ruined by shoddy audio. :(

I think the Archant mic was the paper cup with added string!

On a related note......... anyone find it interesting that the only board member at the PC was McNally...............

Now it would be easy to conclude that as we have a game tonight there are logistic/travelling problems but.........

Normally with such a major/important announcement we see the whole board giving opinions on why they have picked the right man!

Am I reading too much into it or are there problems behind closed doors?

Are the chairman and majority shareholders still alive?

We sacked one manager and hired another yet we have seen not one comment on either event...........very very strange.

How about the local media ask some questions or can we conclude they have given up asking difficult questions?  

[quote user="USAcanary"]

I think the Archant mic was the paper cup with added string!

On a related note......... anyone find it interesting that the only board member at the PC was McNally...............

Now it would be easy to conclude that as we have a game tonight there are logistic/travelling problems but.........

Normally with such a major/important announcement we see the whole board giving opinions on why they have picked the right man!

Am I reading too much into it or are there problems behind closed doors?

Are the chairman and majority shareholders still alive?

We sacked one manager and hired another yet we have seen not one comment on either event...........very very strange.

How about the local media ask some questions or can we conclude they have given up asking difficult questions?  

[/quote]

Just as a follow up, I did a little research (I should be a paid journalist!)............ Delia and MWJ were at all 3 of the previous managers press conferences (Grant, Roeder and Gunn)

I couldn''t find out if they were at Worthys in 2000, I asume they were. The chairman and CE were also present except for Gunns because they had both left the club.

Foulger was also present at Gunns (the whole 3 man board!)

So nobody finds this unusual?

Mr McNally''s Alter Ego said "I can''t understand a flippin'' word"

You''ll get used to that...... you will be able to make the word "t''riffic" out in every interview after a while. Win, lose or draw!