Sign in to follow this  
canarytim

The Season Ticket Two in court

As I said to you earlier Tilly I can''t believe they got from the Snakepit to the halfway line (quicker than our defence)before any stewards reacted. I know it was a season ticket he threw but it could have been anything.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="cityangel"]Shame that its short notice and we cant get 100 or so fans in colours down at the court to support them.[/quote]

First smart comment ive read regarding protests vs the club, just have to not condone the "thuggery"

Ie : Running onto the pitch is bad, i can not condone that

BUT: The reason, wanting to throw his season ticket at Gunn... Give the bloke a Knight Hood

Carefull cos the much needed headline could easily become " Thugs support anti social football behaviour" rather than the true message which is :
Gunn Crime is on the rise ;)
[/quote]

And believe me if a number of people turned up to "support" these two guys it would not just be the local media down there taking photos.The media office at the Club would  have someone lurking in the bushes.During the Worthy out days(God look what i have done....... there you go Nutty your starter for 10) the venetian blinds in the Boardroom were being used for cover to take photos of protesters.

[/quote]

I don''t give a flying wotsit, you won''t catch me dead inside CR again until the Stowmarket Two are on their way.

Camera''s Tilly![~]

Back in your day it was "I''ve got your card marked sonny"

I''m not biting today...

Oh what the heck... if "anyone would be better than Worthy" then what would be better than Gunny[:^)]

1-7 at home to Colchester and still we don''t get protests a hundredth of the size organised to hound out Worthy [:@]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Camera''s Tilly![~]

I''m not biting today...

Oh what the heck... if "anyone would be better than Worthy" then what would be better than Gunny[:^)]

1-7 at home to Colchester and still we don''t get protests a hundredth of the size organised to hound out Worthy [:@]

[/quote]

Give it time!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Camera''s Tilly![~]

I''m not biting today...

[/quote]

Give it time!

[/quote]

So what happened to all those people for whom mid table Championship wasn''t good enough? Have they all gone off to support someone else? I know it''s a standing joke on here about me and Worthy but I truely am staggered how more people support the appointment of Gunn than wanted to keep Worthy.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Camera''s Tilly![~]

I''m not biting today...

[/quote]

Give it time!

[/quote]

So what happened to all those people for whom mid table Championship wasn''t good enough? Have they all gone off to support someone else? I know it''s a standing joke on here about me and Worthy but I truely am staggered how more people support the appointment of Gunn than wanted to keep Worthy.

[/quote]

you cant really protest against something you really know little about.

Camera''s Tilly![~]

I''m not biting today...

[/quote]

Give it time!

[/quote]

[/quote]

you cant really protest against something you really know little about.

Camera''s Tilly![~]

I''m not biting today...

[/quote]

Give it time!

[/quote]

[/quote]

You still have,for a time, the legend Gunny, the good bloke Gunny, the PR Gunny,that many would like to remember (not me)

Even that will quickly fade and demonstrations start.

The trouble as I see it is we have too many targets to pick from!

Do you demonstrate against the manager,the devious duo or what...........

Carefull,fast consideration is called for. Like a penalty, pick your spot and............

Butler, it''s taken some time, but this time it has to be the main culprits. Manager after manager, player after player, only one constant in all this failure.

The majority shareholder(s).

[quote user="jbghost"]

Fine  + 3 year banning order from all grounds etc

[/quote]

Lucky Bastards!

The rest of us have got to suffer another 22 games.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Butler, it''s taken some time, but this time it has to be the main culprits. Manager after manager, player after player, only one constant in all this failure. The majority shareholder(s).[/quote]

Are we not lead to believe that the new board members are now in control!

That the new Chairman and Chief Exec take no prisoners.

Well LQ said so, so it must be right.

Therefore they are the ones that have failed, we replace them , no hold on we just did that.

Does that mean that Pinky and Perky are still really in charge?

I think I have just found the answer to yesterday, they gave all the team Swine Flu![:D]

is anyone going down to the courts to support these guys..if so what time...

lets get a few down there..

wait for the i would love to come....BUT.........

NO BACKBONE LETS JUST CURL UP AND WATCH OUR CLUB DIE...

I don''t know what LQ has said, or indeed anyone else, maybe I missed it, but sorry, until I actually hear Delia herself say someone else is in charge and makes all the decisions, then sorry Butler, I assume she and Michael and the 60% odd shareholding is. Without knowing too much about the new board members, I think yesterday is something which we have to pin on those who have been here a little longer than a matter of weeks. Frankly it''s as if the summer never happened. Gunn is still there, Delia is still there, the only changes have been one set of players have been replaced by more of the same.

Pinky and Perky, God, it''s far more serious than that, it''s the English version of the Muppet Show.

However, I eagerly await some sort of board statement regarding yesterday''s fiasco.

[quote user="Jakesacanary"]is anyone going down to the courts to support these guys..if so what time... lets get a few down there.. wait for the i would love to come....BUT......... NO BACKBONE LETS JUST CURL UP AND WATCH OUR CLUB DIE...[/quote]

I''ll be in the area around 12 noon, any idea what time it is?

i think the main point to this discussion is...........................................

did they get there season tickets back???

It''s ridiculous, the police will prosecute these 2 (gets the crime solved figures up) but will not even come out when your house gets burgled. the two did nothing wrong.. oh they showed passion which is not permitted at this club now.

[quote user="CANARYCHARGE"][quote user="canary cherub "]

Which court is it?

Get down there and support them if you can!!

[/quote]

me to, i will pop into norwich court around 11am..[/quote]Get a f***ing job!

One, its not a recordable crime and there is no clear up for it and two, it''s a summary only offence,  it means that it can only be heard at the Mags.

I was surprised that they have got a court date so early, must be quiet in Norwich.

They have to take their punishments like men, they knew what they were doing and that it was wrong, whatever we think of their intentions.

[quote user="colneycanary"]This is way way way over the top and i think the police just want to make a name for themselves! I think a small fine and warning is fair enough but life time ban? Come on, running on to a pitch is not really a crime is it? All it did was embarrass the club a little more than the players on the pitch were doing. Maybe the club should ban some of those players for conning us all![/quote]

Have you read any of the earlier parts of this thread?

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

One, its not a recordable crime and there is no clear up for it and two, it''s a summary only offence,  it means that it can only be heard at the Mags.

I was surprised that they have got a court date so early, must be quiet in Norwich.

They have to take their punishments like men, they knew what they were doing and that it was wrong, whatever we think of their intentions.

[/quote]Anybody who is taken to court has a right to trial by jury,  as far as I understand it.  It''s everyones civil right.

[quote user="Sir Arthur Whittle"][quote user="canarytim"]

Can this situation get anymore ridiculous, the 2 fans who invaded the pitch yestarday are up in court tomorrow. This is a LUDICROUS waste of tax payers money.

Now I am a "ban them for life" supporter for people who chuck coins, run on to attack players orracist chanters, but arn''t our courts busy enough dealing with real criminals than to deal with this.

The club should have asked them to leave the ground and that should be the end of it.  

These are the facts:

We lost 7-1 at home in our first game in the 3rd Division for 50 years.

This was our worst home defeat in history.

25,000 supporters having money taken under false pretences.

Supporters like myself were prepared to give Gunny a chance despite serious misgivings, to say we were let down is an understatement.

Delia promise of getting it right on the pitch was a blatant lie.

As for banning them for life, no no way in these circumstances.

(PS Club have just announced that Darren Eadie has been banned for 3000 years ! By which time Delia has said she MAY sell ) 

[/quote]

Its out of the clubs hands. Encroachment on to the pitch is a criminal offence and is dealt with by magistrates. They''ll get a ban and fine.

[/quote]

Well according to the two Police Officers in The Nelson on Saturday evening Arthur, the Police wanted nothing to do with pressing charges against the two.

The club however had been talking to the Police saying that they wanted to press charges.

Camera''s Tilly![~]

I''m not biting today...

[/quote]

Give it time!

[/quote]

[/quote]

You''re a b*gger you are Tilly.........

[quote user="Totally Mad"][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]

[/quote]

Anybody who is taken to court has a right to trial by jury,  as far as I understand it.  It''s everyones civil right.
[/quote]

No mate, it''s a summary only case, which means it can only be heard at Mag, triable either way offences are what it says on the tin.

If Norwich City Football Club want yet another PR disaster on their hands then they should ban the '' Touchline Two ''. ( assuming a ban is at their discretion and not mandatory )

If, on the other hand, they want to try to retrieve something from the wreckage that was Saturday then they would be well advised not to do so. Following the accused''s court case tomorrow they should issue a statement to the effect that a Club ban normally automatically follows encroachment of the pitch, but, due to the very exceptional circumstances of a game in which feelings were understandably running high they are prepared to make an exception in this case.

But then of course we are talking about Norwich City here.....

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

If Norwich City Football Club want yet another PR disaster on their hands then they should ban the '' Touchline Two ''. ( assuming a ban is at their discretion and not mandatory )

If, on the other hand, they want to try to retrieve something from the wreckage that was Saturday then they would be well advised not to do so. Following the accused''s court case tomorrow they should issue a statement to the effect that a Club ban normally automatically follows encroachment of the pitch, but, due to the very exceptional circumstances of a game in which feelings were understandably running high they are prepared to make an exception in this case.

But then of course we are talking about Norwich City here.....

[/quote]

Doesn''t matter what the club say. They will most likely get a football banning order from the courts which will ban them from all grounds for 3 years.

happened at middlesbourgh about 2 years ago they gave the season ticket back and apologised to the fan for the performance, can''t see delia doing that . damn i hate that women with a passion.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]SSN just said that they got a police caution.
[/quote]

Yep, Father and Son too. haha