Sign in to follow this  
trustme

Press conference later today....

[quote user="Big Bob"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]hi just got in from work...what the fook is going on please???? could some be so kind and give me the run down??? thnx in advance [Y][/quote]
Not much
[/quote]lol..cheers BB

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]hi just got in from work...what the fook is going on please???? could some be so kind and give me the run down??? thnx in advance [Y][/quote]Trustme predicted a press conference at 2.15, we all laughed... then we realised he was right with the Doomy/Mumbles news some weeks back so it quickly became fact.  Pete later confirmed it would take place at the Showground.  We''re all sat eagerly waiting news.  Some of us are perving on girls, some are swatting flies.  Radio Norfolk still haven''t caught up.

[quote user="ACE"]So just to re-cap we are all, including Pete, sitting here posting while listening to Radio Norfolk. The things we do for the club....[/quote]Could this all be an elaborate BBC plot to boost  roy''s listening figures?

In a sock in the medicine cabinet....Brilliant - You can''t write that sort of stuff..Why in Gods name would anyone in their right minds listen to this shi te? Hurry up with the press conference FFS!

Don''t mock the Fly Swatters!!!!!!!!

What''s going on with the Press Conf?????????

They''re playing games on Rad Norf now!!!!!!

BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!!

OTBC!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]hi just got in from work...what the fook is going on please???? could some be so kind and give me the run down??? thnx in advance [Y][/quote]
Trustme predicted a press conference at 2.15, we all laughed... then we realised he was right with the Doomy/Mumbles news some weeks back so it quickly became fact.  Pete later confirmed it would take place at the Showground.  We''re all sat eagerly waiting news.  Some of us are perving on girls, some are swatting flies.  Radio Norfolk still haven''t caught up.
[/quote][Y] EM

Radio Norfolk Listeners Demographic Statistics 2009:The dead 54%Over 90''s 40%The Insane 8%

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]Aviva extend deal by one year[/quote]I''d laugh if that''s all they announce.

Roy''s under-75 listener figures have just quadrupled to nearly 10...

[quote user="olej"]so they have 102% of listeners Ace[/quote]

Can you draw me a piechart of that please?

Bloody radio norfolk are going on about water pistols and space hoppers....

[quote user="canarytom"]

Huckerby at the showground!

via Blackberry

[/quote]Told ya!He''s our new goalie...

A typing error.  People will be questioned and blame aportioned....[quote user="olej"]so they have 102% of listeners Ace[/quote]