Sign in to follow this  
trustme

Press conference later today....

[quote user="Lambo"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Lambo"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Other news to come soon I would imagine, like the new directors and players lol  oh well off to swat flies again[/quote]

Doesn''t sound like it tbh, i think thats the only news we''ll be getting today.

[/quote]

No I meant later on as in the next few weeks, not today, sorry should have made myself clearer

[/quote]

Ahh i''m with ya, yeah your right, give it a couple days and we''ll be going throught this again probably.

[/quote]

Well one thing we do know is that there are new directors coming in, the club has said so, so it''s not a matter of if but when. 

[quote user="Big Bob"]Trustme you''re a cunt.
[/quote]

That was very harsh, you really should be banned for that. All he did was give info as to what time, he obviously could not spill the beans could he?

Trustme was correct Big Bob, all he said was that there was a press conference if you go back to the start of the thread. It is other people who said it was big news. He just said there was a press conference.

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Big Bob"]Trustme you''re a cunt.
[/quote]

Explain what he did wrong ?
[/quote]

Exactly, everything he said was right.

I will make a prediction or two - the excuses:1) Was told it was going to be announced at the Norfolk Show - maybe I got the wrong day?2) I have now been reliably informed that there has been a set back in negotiations3) You won''t ever here from them again.

Ignore him mate, thank you for passing on your info to us, shame it wasn''t something a tad more exciting but hey.

How many times does this club have to kick you all in the nuts before you wake up and realise its a shambles being run by a couple of clowns and things are never going to get better untill they are gone .

[quote user="trustme"]

I simply said there was a press conference at 2.15pm and there was. 

[/quote]

As you can see, the majority of us knew that and we thank you for the information. Seems there is a potty-mouthed indivual who struggled with the concept though.

I think it''s debatable whether or not it was a press conference or whether it was just announced at 2.30

[quote user="we8wba"]still cant help but laugh guys [:D][/quote]Pick your timings Grubby.   Now is not the time for someone like you on here.*Ding*I think that was your microwave.

If anyone''s a ****, it''s me.

I can envisage a stampede of pitchfork-wielding locals, all tooled-up with £2 coins, now rioting about the absence of the Fotheringham In Stocks attraction.

A disclaimer: it was no more likely than any real transfer-orientated announcement today...  

[quote user="Gunns NO Legend"]How many times does this club have to kick you all in the nuts before you wake up and realise its a shambles being run by a couple of clowns and things are never going to get better untill they are gone .
[/quote]

I''m sorry but "kick you in the nuts?" - who exactly said that it would be "BIG NEWS" today? The Club - No, Archant - No, Radio Norfolk - No....

...the pinkun forum members?....hmmmmm.

I''m with we8wba on this, its hilarious everyone reckons there will be signings or the announcement of new investment there''s a very high amount of views and replies, and all they announce is a sponsorship extension ahahahaha.

[quote user="we8wba"]still cant help but laugh guys [:D][/quote]

I can''t help but laugh at the fact you have posted more than 200 times on the boards of a club you don''t support. Ever leave the computer?

[quote user="Danielt88"]

I can''t help but laugh at the fact you have posted more than 200 times on the boards of a club you don''t support. Ever leave the computer?

[/quote]

Probably only to get some more kleenex [;)]

I can''t believe that people have been sat around indoors waiting all day for a press conference. Went out at 10am and have had 5 hours round the beautiful North Norfolk coast, sipping drinks, eating ice creams admiring the views.

Now going to watch ''''I hate anything English'''' Murray play his quarter final game.

[quote user="Danielt88"]

[/quote]

This is fattys second stint on the boards.  The boy must have nearly 4000 posts to his now by now.  You should google him.....

[quote user="cityangel"]

I can''t believe that people have been sat around indoors waiting all day for a press conference. Went out at 10am and have had 5 hours round the beautiful North Norfolk coast, sipping drinks, eating ice creams admiring the views.

Now going to watch ''''I hate anything English'''' Murray play his quarter final game.

[/quote]

to be fair some of us are at work sat at a computer not dossing about! lol

Murray doesnt hate the English all this stems from a joke which was poorly reported by the tabloid media

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Yes, or here''s a though - perhaps most of those people have jobs (you know, those things that pay the bills), and have been checking the internet at their desks?[;)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

i know how sad, ive been sitting in norwich airport waiting for a helicopter since 12, theres really nothing else i can do,

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Some of us have jobs that require us to be in doors from Monday to Friday everyweek.