[/quote]Is it coming to take you and CA down from your high horse? [;)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="city till i die"]

ive been sitting in norwich airport waiting for a helicopter since 12,

[/quote]
Is it coming to take you and CA down from your high horse? [;)]
[/quote]

ME??? WHAT HAVE I SAID??

[quote user="city till i die"][quote user="cityangel"]

I can''t believe that people have been sat around indoors waiting all day for a press conference. Went out at 10am and have had 5 hours round the beautiful North Norfolk coast, sipping drinks, eating ice creams admiring the views.

Now going to watch ''''I hate anything English'''' Murray play his quarter final game.

[/quote]

i know how sad, ive been sitting in norwich airport waiting for a helicopter since 12, theres really nothing else i can do,

[/quote]

You wanted to work for Amec

[quote user="Danielt88"]

to be fair some of us are at work sat at a computer not dossing about! lol

[/quote]

I appreciate that, was my day off today and the sun was shining so made the most of it [:)] Back to work tomorrow.

[quote user="Neil_MacLeod"][quote user="city till i die"][quote user="cityangel"]

I can''t believe that people have been sat around indoors waiting all day for a press conference. Went out at 10am and have had 5 hours round the beautiful North Norfolk coast, sipping drinks, eating ice creams admiring the views.

Now going to watch ''''I hate anything English'''' Murray play his quarter final game.

[/quote]

i know how sad, ive been sitting in norwich airport waiting for a helicopter since 12, theres really nothing else i can do,

[/quote]

You wanted to work for Amec

[/quote]

i wanted to work for amec??what you talking about??

27 pages of deluded twits who still believe that Delia is going to bring in loads of lovely jubbly fresh investment.

Keep believeing guys... Lambert and Cox to start upfront for City this season.

We''re gonna win the league I tell ya!!! [:D]

[quote user="Smudger"]

27 pages of deluded twits who still believe that Delia is going to bring in loads of lovely jubbly fresh investment.

[/quote]And one repetative poster who believes that there is some magical new owner lurking around the corner who is waiting for the current shareholders to drop their shares into the gutter and walk off.I am sorry Smudge but ''deluded twits'' is yet another insult at our own fans.And in fairness the rumour that was doing the rounds was not for some wealthy farmer to throw quarter of a million in, it was of a possible new owner who would keep the current majority shareholders as the figurehead of the club.I don''t care whether people are for the board or not because if they have made their mind up now there will be no changing it. Relegation was going to be the thing that swung it one way or another and it seems that whilst the majority would welcome new ownership if it guaranteed large quantaties of money to be spent on gaining promotion and then pushing for the prem, they also realise how unrealistic this may be right now.That is not to say that it is impossible - just that it is unrealistic and what is more realistic is that another investor of the same sort of wealth as we have comes in and would that really mean a step forward?

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

27 pages of deluded twits [not entirely correct]... topped of with the glacier cherry which is the resident sanctimonious dipstick which is Sthmujah.

Back in yer box, shiner.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

27 pages of deluded twits [not entirely correct]... topped of with the glacier cherry which is the resident sanctimonious dipstick which is Sthmujah.

Back in yer box, shiner.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

And one repetative poster who believes that there is some magical new owner lurking around the corner who is waiting for the current shareholders to drop their shares into the gutter and walk off.

I am sorry Smudge but ''deluded twits'' is yet another insult at our own fans.

And in fairness the rumour that was doing the rounds was not for some wealthy farmer to throw quarter of a million in, it was of a possible new owner who would keep the current majority shareholders as the figurehead of the club.

I don''t care whether people are for the board or not because if they have made their mind up now there will be no changing it. Relegation was going to be the thing that swung it one way or another and it seems that whilst the majority would welcome new ownership if it guaranteed large quantaties of money to be spent on gaining promotion and then pushing for the prem, they also realise how unrealistic this may be right now.

That is not to say that it is impossible - just that it is unrealistic and what is more realistic is that another investor of the same sort of wealth as we have comes in and would that really mean a step forward?
[/quote]

What you have to remember is, "Smudger" lives in a dream world, where someone comes and buys DS out, and then throws millions into the transfer pot.

I really do think he needs to start taking the white pills, as the ones hes taking are not working!!!!!