Sign in to follow this  
Butler

Re: Andy Larkin - saviour of Norwich City Football Club

Actually I''ve changed my mind about Truthseeker. He did have a bit more about him, wrote more than one sentence at a time, and could speak English unlike these lowlifes.

actually reading this thread again its like ive stumbled into the twighlight zone! I cant really comment as i guess i missed the threads that were ruined by Mungo Jerry or whatever his name is....

someone give me a quick briefing of whats happened?

jas :)

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="shyster"][quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]Mr Chops - interestly, apparently I''m not entitled to my view. Voicing opinions which differ from those of the pitchfork-wielding mob mean you get banned from posting almost immediately. So you can speak your mind as long as what you say is broadly in line with the views of this forum''s self-serving moderators.

Please don''t kid yourself that postings on this board are representative of what fans at large are thinking. It is, however, a very clear indication of the views of the 20-30 regular, predictable, vociferous posters who wear their number of posts as a badge of honour.

Personally, I''d go for quality over quantity.

Having used clean language and made no insulting comments, I wonder how long it will be before before poor Mungo joins Bartholomew and Barnaby?

The Pinkun forum''s motto - why debate when you can ban!"

Fondest regards

Mungo[/quote]

Well done, Bumpkin, your weak and mostly ostentatious opposition is garnering Mr Larkin further support - obviously not your intention, but on behalf of the growing numbers of Andy''s supporters I''d like to say thanks.

What are you going to do for an encore, juggle spunk?[/quote]well he aint getting no support from me so your talking rubbish[/quote]

I''ve read your sorry contribution throughout this thread and it seems you have nothing substantial to say. In fact, you''re about as much use as a quim on a seahorse.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

actually reading this thread again its like ive stumbled into the twighlight zone! I cant really comment as i guess i missed the threads that were ruined by Mungo Jerry or whatever his name is....

[/quote]

me to what as happened for everybody to be upset?

[quote user="Happy Clapper"]how can we when you cant be bothered to type is out - like you said above

you dont to
[/quote]

Hey we8wba, good to see you around.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Would take too long Jas, try searching under these 3 names, presume they are all the same person??

Mungo Bumpkin

Barnaby Bumpkin

Bartholmew Bumpkin BSc(Hons)

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]I''ll tell you how a boycott helps. It helps by forcing change at the top. It helps by forcing the current regime to move aside and make way for new leaders and investors. [/quote]LOL...read the papers lately! Maybe she should sell the ground, take her money back and live a peaceful life. Must be hell beating away all these investors you mention

[quote user="Bongo Boy"]Please forgive me i do try and keep up....But who is Andy larkin?.....And where does this story start?...[/quote]x2

[quote user="|BA"][quote user="Bongo Boy"]Please forgive me i do try and keep up....But who is Andy larkin?.....And where does this story start?...[/quote]

x2
[/quote/]

Andy Larkin is a fan who cares deeply about this club who is prepared to put himself out to try and effect change at our woeful excuse of a football club, good on yer Andy.

This thread would have been better if Mungo Jerry and Happy Lackey came out with a contructive way forward for the club,other than a weak attempt at character assassination!

[quote user="Herman "]This thread would have been better if Mungo Jerry and Happy Lackey came out with a contructive way forward for the club,other than a weak attempt at character assassination![/quote]all u lot have a found is a good way to destroy the club - just crawl off and leave it to real fans - without you lot we can rebuild it

Mr Clapper - I assume things are slow with you at the moment (can''t see any functions going on today) how about a game of footie at Carrow Park, won''t take me a moment to get my trainers on.

Give me five minutes!

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Mr Clapper - I assume things are slow with you at the moment (can''t see any functions going on today) how about a game of footie at Carrow Park, won''t take me a moment to get my trainers on.

Give me five minutes![/quote]ho ho ho ho - so very witty have do you dream them up - thought you''d be too bust trying to destroy the football club suffolk boy!

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]Mr Clapper - I assume things are slow with you at the moment (can''t see any functions going on today) how about a game of footie at Carrow Park, won''t take me a moment to get my trainers on. Give me five minutes![/quote]

ho ho ho ho - so very witty have do you dream them up - thought you''d be too bust trying to destroy the football club suffolk boy!
[/quote]

Suffolk boy!!! Lol.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Sorry to have to shatter your illusions my friend, I am not a boy and not from Suffolk. Shame really.[/quote]sorry - suffolk dog!

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]Sorry to have to shatter your illusions my friend, I am not a boy and not from Suffolk. Shame really.[/quote]

sorry - suffolk dog!
[/quote]

Totally out of order.  Apologise now or go away.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Don''t worry Lappin, they won''t be around too much longer.....[/quote]i think u will find that we will be around a lot longer than u can bother to boycottgo the club down the road where you live

[quote user="The Anonymous One"]

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]Sorry to have to shatter your illusions my friend, I am not a boy and not from Suffolk. Shame really.[/quote]sorry - suffolk dog![/quote]

Totally out of order.  Apologise now or go away.

[/quote]derr - look at the picture!

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]Don''t worry Lappin, they won''t be around too much longer.....[/quote]

i think u will find that we will be around a lot longer than u can bother to boycott

go the club down the road where you live
[/quote]

Given the poor standard of grammar and the frequent use of "text-speak" I must assume that you, Mr or Ms Clapper, are a bit "wet behind the ears" and have no memory of our club being established in the top flight for many years and being a match for any other team in the country.  You won''t, therefore, remember the 3 Wembley finals, finishing 3rd, 4th and 5th in the league, our European exploits etc etc.  It is, however, fortunate that there are some of us left who do remember and who aren''t prepared to "happily clap" while this sorry spiral of decline continues.

Poor old Mungo, alas he''s no more. Never used coarse language, never made threatening or insulting statements. Yet he too, like Barnaby and Bartholomew before him has felt the wrath of the self-serving moderators.

Do what you can to lift the team with your continued support was their simple message. Others, with their own questionable agendas, advocate destroying the club, crippling it financially (and, by inference, on the pitch then) and perhaps consigning it to history. Shame on them, I say...but but not for long. While it''s fine to spout of endlesly about boycots and the like it''s beyond the pale to suggest getting behind the team.

I can already ready feel the cold finger of banishment hovering above the button...

Free speech, it''s a marvellous thing isn''t it?

Love and kisses

Marmaduke

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]Don''t worry Lappin, they won''t be around too much longer.....[/quote]i think u will find that we will be around a lot longer than u can bother to boycottgo the club down the road where you live[/quote]

Given the poor standard of grammar and the frequent use of "text-speak" I must assume that you, Mr or Ms Clapper, are a bit "wet behind the ears" and have no memory of our club being established in the top flight for many years and being a match for any other team in the country.  You won''t, therefore, remember the 3 Wembley finals, finishing 3rd, 4th and 5th in the league, our European exploits etc etc.  It is, however, fortunate that there are some of us left who do remember and who aren''t prepared to "happily clap" while this sorry spiral of decline continues.

[/quote]so u r doing what thentrying to make things worseleave the fans and the club alone and we will be allright - much better without u lot trying to ruin evrything

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="The Anonymous One"]

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]Don''t worry Lappin, they won''t be around too much longer.....[/quote]

i think u will find that we will be around a lot longer than u can bother to boycott

go the club down the road where you live
[/quote]

[/quote]

so u r doing what then

trying to make things worse

leave the fans and the club alone and we will be allright - much better without u lot trying to ruin evrything
[/quote]

Ah, but very difficult to leave it alone when you''re a shareholder, a season-ticket holder and been a supporter for 40 years.  By the way, what do you mean by "...u lot trying to ruin evrything" (sic); the Club''s already ruined you fool!

Mr Clapper if you could provide a translation to your latest retort I would be so grateful.

By the way I live ever so near the Suffolk border, not! Looks like you boycotted your English lessons eh?

Amazing the staff they take on these days eh?

By the way, what do you mean by "...u lot trying to ruin evrything" (sic); the Club''s already ruined you fool!

[/quote]yes thanks to ur efforts so far we r in a bad waynow u r trying to finish us off

[quote user="Marmaduke Bumpkin"]Poor old Mungo, alas he''s no more. Never used coarse language, never made threatening or insulting statements. Yet he too, like Barnaby and Bartholomew before him has felt the wrath of the self-serving moderators. Do what you can to lift the team with your continued support was their simple message. Others, with their own questionable agendas, advocate destroying the club, crippling it financially (and, by inference, on the pitch then) and perhaps consigning it to history. Shame on them, I say...but but not for long. While it''s fine to spout of endlesly about boycots and the like it''s beyond the pale to suggest getting behind the team. I can already ready feel the cold finger of banishment hovering above the button... Free speech, it''s a marvellous thing isn''t it? Love and kisses Marmaduke[/quote]

Eat my pump....