Sign in to follow this  
Butler

Re: Andy Larkin - saviour of Norwich City Football Club

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]Yes, I went to school in Suffolk, [/quote]forced that confesion out of u didnt i?explains your allegance and why u r trying to destroy the club[/quote]Delia lives in Suffolk.Kind of negates your argument doesn''t it?

[quote user="Ren"]

How are NCISA destroying the club?  All they have done is arrange a meeting to gage public views.  You could have even gone if it had not been past your bedtime.

How is Delia not destroying the club?  She wastes money on everything but the team, employees clueless managers, allows them to sell everyone and has now taken us to our lowest standing in 50 years and just appointed a manager full time who has just got us relegated. 

I think it is fairly clear who is to blame for this mess and its not the fans, supporters groups and sponsors!

[/quote]not the fans just the minoirty of troublemakers with ur protests, petitons boycots etcIS stands for ispwich supporter!

I''m not sure NCISA are intent on destroying the club. Their simply a bunch of narcicists who like the sound of the own voices, chief amongst them the egomaniac SJUN Tilson.

No, it''s Lord Protector Andy I believe is trying to destroy the club. I''m sure he has his malevolent reasons. I''d just prefer to get behind the team and get off to a winning start.

Yel''Army

Marmaduke

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]Yes, I went to school in Suffolk, [/quote]forced that confesion out of u didnt i?explains your allegance and why u r trying to destroy the club[/quote]Delia lives in Suffolk.Kind of negates your argument doesn''t it?[/quote]gazza lives there toperhaps he didnt get on with smith at school which is why he doing it now

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[quote user="Marmaduke Bumpkin"]Poor old Mungo, alas he''s no more. Never used coarse language, never made threatening or insulting statements. Yet he too, like Barnaby and Bartholomew before him has felt the wrath of the self-serving moderators. Do what you can to lift the team with your continued support was their simple message. Others, with their own questionable agendas, advocate destroying the club, crippling it financially (and, by inference, on the pitch then) and perhaps consigning it to history. Shame on them, I say...but but not for long. While it''s fine to spout of endlesly about boycots and the like it''s beyond the pale to suggest getting behind the team. I can already ready feel the cold finger of banishment hovering above the button... Free speech, it''s a marvellous thing isn''t it? Love and kisses Marmaduke[/quote]

If you can leave your rabid rantings for a second, can you tell me who on this thread has stated that they don`t support the team and provide evidence?  Thanks, Andrew Emerson.

[/quote]

Can you answer this then oh wise one?

[quote user="Marmaduke Bumpkin"]I''m not sure NCISA are intent on destroying the club. Their simply a bunch of narcicists who like the sound of the own voices, chief amongst them the egomaniac SJUN Tilson. No, it''s Lord Protector Andy I believe is trying to destroy the club. I''m sure he has his malevolent reasons. I''d just prefer to get behind the team and get off to a winning start. Yel''Army Marmaduke[/quote]

Can you tell me how Andy is destorying the club???

All I know about him, is that is a great public speaker who cares about the club more than most. 

Getting behind the team will be done by the 18000 in CR come Aug 8, when have we ever not got behing the team? Until that moment we need to put pressure on our board to up their performance or try and find someone who can do a better job than they are doing!

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]Yes, I went to school in Suffolk, [/quote]

forced that confesion out of u didnt i?

explains your allegance and why u r trying to destroy the club
[/quote]

Delia lives in Suffolk.
Kind of negates your argument doesn''t it?
[/quote]

gazza lives there to

perhaps he didnt get on with smith at school which is why he doing it now
[/quote]

Lol I think you will find that Gazza the Great is female....

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]Yes, I went to school in Suffolk, [/quote]forced that confesion out of u didnt i?explains your allegance and why u r trying to destroy the club[/quote]Delia lives in Suffolk.Kind of negates your argument doesn''t it?[/quote]gazza lives there toperhaps he didnt get on with smith at school which is why he doing it now[/quote]But you blame gazza for living in Suffolk (even though she doesnt) and accuse her of wanting to destroy the club.Yet you ignore Delia living in Suffolk.Your argument holds no logic.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]Yes, I went to school in Suffolk, [/quote]forced that confesion out of u didnt i?explains your allegance and why u r trying to destroy the club[/quote]Delia lives in Suffolk.Kind of negates your argument doesn''t it?[/quote]gazza lives there toperhaps he didnt get on with smith at school which is why he doing it now[/quote]But you blame gazza for living in Suffolk (even though she doesnt) and accuse her of wanting to destroy the club.Yet you ignore Delia living in Suffolk.Your argument holds no logic.[/quote]i think it is cos she went to school with smith and has a grudge against her so is trying to destroy the club with NCSAI

[quote user="Ren"]When have we done well in the last 4 years Happy?[/quote] we have not done well since ur protests and petitions started have we

[quote user="Ren"]

All I know about him, is that is a great public speaker who cares about the club more than most. 

[/quote]

Nobody''s view means they care about the club more than others Ren. I don''t doubt you care about the club as much as Andy.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Ren"]

[/quote]

Nobody''s view means they care about the club more than others Ren. I don''t doubt you care about the club as much as Andy.

[/quote]i care much moreim not ona NCSIA ego trip - just tring to support the club

Sorry to disllusion you Clappy, but I am young enough to be Delia''s daughter and I believe she originally hails from Surrey so that''s your latest theory sunk eh?

One of the first requirements of working in PR is exacting accurate research. I suggest you start looking up some information in your local library.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Sorry to disllusion you Clappy, but I am young enough to be Delia''s daughter and I believe she originally hails from Surrey so that''s your latest theory sunk eh?

One of the first requirements of working in PR is exacting accurate research. I suggest you start looking up some information in your local library.[/quote]u seem to know a lot about hercoincidence or what?

It''s hard to know where to start. She''s been around a long time hasn''t she and unless you have been living on another planet (though Ipswich could be considered another world) you would probably know quite a lot. She''s certainly done well for herself by publicising herself at NCFC, and in Sainsbury''s for years.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]It''s hard to know where to start. She''s been around a long time hasn''t she and unless you have been living on another planet (though Ipswich could be considered another world) you would probably know quite a lot. She''s certainly done well for herself by publicising herself at NCFC, and in Sainsbury''s for years.[/quote]but u know how old her duagter isbit suspicoius or what!!

[quote user=Happy Clapper][quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]Yes, I went to school in Suffolk, [/quote]

Delia lives in Suffolk.
[/quote]

gazza lives there to

[/quote]

Keep up, keep up we8wba.........

1) Gazza has already explained that she is not a '' he ''

2) If you''d been paying attention to all the posts you''ve read since you adopted this message board you would have realised that gazza was not born in 1941 and is therefore less than likely to have been at school with Ms Smith.

2 ) Ms Smith grew up in Woking. I''ve heard of some kids having long journeys to school but......

You really must do a bit more groundwork before you blow your cover like this, we8wba.  

[quote user="Herman "]Delia hasn''t got a "duagter".Re-read what Gazza said![/quote]i have - he said he was the same age as her daughter and that she comes form surryseems to know her well

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Herman "]Delia hasn''t got a "duagter".Re-read what Gazza said![/quote]

i have - he said he was the same age as her daughter and that she comes form surry

seems to know her well
[/quote]

Oh my God!  Another great advert for the state education system.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Sorry to disllusion you Clappy, but I am young enough to be Delia''s daughter and I believe she originally hails from Surrey so that''s your latest theory sunk eh? One of the first requirements of working in PR is exacting accurate research. I suggest you start looking up some information in your local library.[/quote]

Now re-read this again.Blimey it''s not hard to understand.Anyway Happy,it''s pub o''clock time and i really need a pint.Thanks for this afternoons ''entertainment''.

[quote user="The Anonymous One"]

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Herman "]Delia hasn''t got a "duagter".Re-read what Gazza said![/quote]i have - he said he was the same age as her daughter and that she comes form surryseems to know her well[/quote]

Oh my God!  Another great advert for the state education system.

[/quote]i know i cant spell well  but he does know a lot about smith and her daughter?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user=Happy Clapper][quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]Yes, I went to school in Suffolk, [/quote]Delia lives in Suffolk.Kind of negates your argument doesn''t it?[/quote]gazza lives there toperhaps he didnt get on with smith at school which is why he doing it now[/quote]

2) If you''d been paying attention to all the posts you''ve read since you adopted this message board you would have realised that gazza was not born in 1941 and is therefore less than likely to have been at school with Ms Smith.

2 ) Ms Smith grew up in Woking. I''ve heard of some kids having long journeys to school but......

You really must do a bit more groundwork before you blow your cover like this, we8wba.  

[/quote]got you there you must get your storie strait with gazza becuase he said that he grew up in surry!!!"!

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Herman "]Delia hasn''t got a "duagter".Re-read what Gazza said![/quote]

i have - he said he was the same age as her daughter and that she comes form surry

seems to know her well
[/quote]

Look, we8wba, I know some of you Black Country folk are a little cerebrally ( that means intellectually) challenged - Oh, OK thick if that''s not putting too fine a point on it - but '' he''  is a '' she '' and the older '' she '' has no junior '' she ''. In fact the older '' she '' has no junior '' he''s '' either.

Simple when someone takes the trouble to explain it properly, isn''t it ?

[quote user="kilroyslefteyebrow"]Woking is a town in the county of Surrey.

Got you there![/quote]yes but he didn''t say the county of surry did he???i just caught him out!

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user=Happy Clapper][quote user="Canary Wundaboy"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]Yes, I went to school in Suffolk, [/quote]

Delia lives in Suffolk.
[/quote]

gazza lives there to

[/quote]

[/quote]

got you there

you must get your storie strait with gazza becuase he said that he grew up in surry!!!"!
[/quote]

Eh ?..............are you sure you lot in the Black Country can handle the high-octanePremier League again ?

No wonder that nice Mr Munby left, if this lot are any indication of the quality of PR people left at NCFC. Honestly, my (very tongue in cheek) theory about turning Carrow Road into the next great soap opera may have some mileage in it after all.

Happy Clapper. Delia is a lot older than me, therefore I didn''t go to school with her, she was brought up in Surrey, which is a long way from Suffolk (look on a map). There, got it, good.

Smithy - and they call Norfolk folk thick!!

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]No wonder that nice Mr Munby left, if this lot are any indication of the quality of PR people left at NCFC. Honestly, my (very tongue in cheek) theory about turning Carrow Road into the next great soap opera may have some mileage in it after all.

Happy Clapper. Delia is a lot older than me, therefore I didn''t go to school with her, she was brought up in Surrey, which is a long way from Suffolk (look on a map). There, got it, good.

Smithy - and they call Norfolk folk thick!![/quote]i had to trick you into admitting that are a suffolker+ you admited to knowing her duaghter + know that she was borne in surry+ now u r calling norfolk people thick - suffolk blood will out hay!!!

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="kilroyslefteyebrow"]Woking is a town in the county of Surrey. Got you there![/quote]

yes but he didn''t say the county of surry did he???

i just caught him out!
[/quote]

Sorry w8wba, I must apologise for not explaining that Woking is a town in the county of Surrey. Bit like Wolverhampton is in the West Midlands....

Just thought everyone knew that......but, then again......

BTW........You sound very much like a re-incarnation of  " yellow fever " another intellectual who graced this message board a while back. Good guess ?