Sign in to follow this  
Butler

Re: Andy Larkin - saviour of Norwich City Football Club

Anonymous One - Lord Protector Andy has decreed that we must all, henceforth, only post under our real names. I''d be careful if I was you.

Shareholder? Tick - stuck my hand in my pocket on both occasions the club came begging

Season ticket holder? Tick - for many, many years

Longevity of support? - a few more years than you, son.

Joining pointless boycotts or otjher actions that threaten the furutre of the club? - Nope

Pledged to continue supporting the team next season? Yep

Looking forward to 2009/10 season? Bring it on! It''s a shame a small minority want to spoil it, but there''s nowt as queer as folk!

Love and kisses

Marmaduke

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I believe Andy speaks for people like me - long term fans who are sick of the state of the club.  I would back him over the current shower in the boardroom who have put the interests of the supporters a long way down the list.

You''re entitled to your view, of course.  But it''s easier to carp and sneer than to do something positive, and I''d back Andy over ten of you.

[/quote]

and so would I Mr C. I also owe Andy an apology for having a go at him on here a few weeks ago, A missunderstanding, but I was out of order. So, sorry mate, and would like to see you and Shaun Lawson getting much more involved in a push for change. You two seem to talk more sense than most re the state of NCFC at the moment

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]

By the way I live ever so near the Suffolk border[/quote]handy for home games eh?

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="The Anonymous One"]

By the way, what do you mean by "...u lot trying to ruin evrything" (sic); the Club''s already ruined you fool!

[/quote]

yes thanks to ur efforts so far we r in a bad way

now u r trying to finish us off
[/quote]

Damn, you''ve rumbled us.  You''re right, of course.  It''s been our secret plan for years now to bring the Club to its knees and to get it back to the 3rd division.  And we''ve have got away with it if it wasn''t for you pesky meddling kids!

quote user="|BA":

"LOL...read the papers lately!

Maybe she should sell the ground, take her money back and live a peaceful life. Must be hell beating away all these investors you mention"

Errr, our ex-CE (praise be...) kept telling us that little`ol norwich couldn`t compete in the second division because everyone else had richer investors.  Delia, within minutes of our relegation, whinged that the problem was that the game was now all about money and rich investors.  I take it you don`t agree with them?

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="gazzathegreat"]Don''t worry Lappin, they won''t be around too much longer.....[/quote]

i think u will find that we will be around a lot longer than u can bother to boycott

go the club down the road where you live
[/quote]

We do, moron.

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="gazzathegreat"] By the way I live ever so near the Suffolk border[/quote]

handy for home games eh?
[/quote]

Do you enjoy making a complete idiot of yourself?

[quote user="Marmaduke Bumpkin"]Poor old Mungo, alas he''s no more. Never used coarse language, never made threatening or insulting statements. Yet he too, like Barnaby and Bartholomew before him has felt the wrath of the self-serving moderators. Do what you can to lift the team with your continued support was their simple message. Others, with their own questionable agendas, advocate destroying the club, crippling it financially (and, by inference, on the pitch then) and perhaps consigning it to history. Shame on them, I say...but but not for long. While it''s fine to spout of endlesly about boycots and the like it''s beyond the pale to suggest getting behind the team. I can already ready feel the cold finger of banishment hovering above the button... Free speech, it''s a marvellous thing isn''t it? Love and kisses Marmaduke[/quote]

If you can leave your rabid rantings for a second, can you tell me who on this thread has stated that they don`t support the team and provide evidence?  Thanks, Andrew Emerson.

[quote user="The Anonymous One"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="The Anonymous One"]

By the way, what do you mean by "...u lot trying to ruin evrything" (sic); the Club''s already ruined you fool!

[/quote]yes thanks to ur efforts so far we r in a bad waynow u r trying to finish us off[/quote]

Damn, you''ve rumbled us.  You''re right, of course.  It''s been our secret plan for years now to bring the Club to its knees and to get it back to the 3rd division.  And we''ve have got away with it if it wasn''t for you pesky meddling kids!

[/quote]u have been trying for long enoughpetitions boycotts protestswe were a lot better of before you started - true or false?

Just out of interest, are Barnaby/Mungo/Marmaduke and Happy Clapper a parent and child double-act? 

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="gazzathegreat"] By the way I live ever so near the Suffolk border[/quote]handy for home games eh?[/quote]

Do you enjoy making a complete idiot of yourself?

[/quote]he is a blue really on a wind up against city fanshe is against the club

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="The Anonymous One"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="The Anonymous One"]

[/quote]yes thanks to ur efforts so far we r in a bad waynow u r trying to finish us off[/quote]

[/quote]u have been trying for long enoughpetitions boycotts protestswe were a lot better of before you started - true or false?[/quote]answer the question true or false?

Would it be possible to see a picture of Lord Protector Andy. It woud just be nice to know what the saviour of Norich City Football Club looks like. I''m guessing a mane of golden hair, chizelled matinee idol good looks complete with six pack!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="Happy Clapper"]how can we when you cant be bothered to type is out - like you said above

you dont to
[/quote]

Hey we8wba, good to see you around.

[/quote]

I think I''m beginning to agree with you on this, GH.

At first I thought this might be someone in the PR dept of you-know-where but the grammar/spelling is so consistently bad. Very clever if it''s someone trying to '' dumb down '' but, no, I think the person writing this has enough personal problems for real.

And one of those is supporting a detestable club in the Black Country ?

[quote user="Marmaduke Bumpkin"]Would it be possible to see a picture of Lord Protector Andy. It woud just be nice to know what the saviour of Norich City Football Club looks like. I''m guessing a mane of golden hair, chizelled matinee idol good looks complete with six pack![/quote]

I think we would all like to see a picture of you actually my dear, so we could tell a) if you can possibly be for real or more interestingly b) if we recognise you.

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="The Anonymous One"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="The Anonymous One"]

[/quote]u have been trying for long enoughpetitions boycotts protestswe were a lot better of before you started - true or false?[/quote]answer the question true or false?[/quote]"no noise from the ipswich boize"?we were a lot better of before you started - true or false?"it''s all gone quiet over their!"

[quote user="Marmaduke Bumpkin"]Would it be possible to see a picture of Lord Protector Andy. It woud just be nice to know what the saviour of Norich City Football Club looks like. I''m guessing a mane of golden hair, chizelled matinee idol good looks complete with six pack![/quote]

Is this you Mammary Bumkick?

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]The standard of English is not high in Suffolk, is it?[/quote]you would know woudnt you?

Yes, I went to school in Suffolk, but we all have to move on. Nice try! You obviously stayed there. The club employ just about anyone these days eh?

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Yes, I went to school in Suffolk, [/quote]forced that confesion out of u didnt i?explains your allegance and why u r trying to destroy the club

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="The Anonymous One"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="The Anonymous One"]

[/quote]

yes thanks to ur efforts so far we r in a bad way

now u r trying to finish us off
[/quote]

[/quote]

u have been trying for long enough

petitions boycotts protests

we were a lot better of before you started - true or false?
[/quote]

answer the question true or false?
[/quote]

"no noise from the ipswich boize"?

we were a lot better of before you started - true or false?

"it''s all gone quiet over their!"

[/quote]

You''re becoming very irritating.  Children should be seen and not heard.  However, to answer your persistent whining, it is really far too simplistic to take the view that supporters being prepared to voice their displeasure at the way the Club is being run are actually the reason for the decline of the Club.  Have you ever heard the phrase "association is not causation"?

Oh dear, despite your leanings towards working in the media and PR you have neglected to attend any formal means of education or any debating skills come to that.

Can you explain why then the majority shareholder lives in Suffolk?

[quote user="The Anonymous One"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="The Anonymous One"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="The Anonymous One"]

[/quote]u have been trying for long enoughpetitions boycotts protestswe were a lot better of before you started - true or false?[/quote]answer the question true or false?[/quote]"no noise from the ipswich boize"?we were a lot better of before you started - true or false?"it''s all gone quiet over their!"

[/quote]

You''re becoming very irritating.  Children should be seen and not heard.  However, to answer your persistent whining, it is really far too simplistic to take the view that supporters being prepared to voice their displeasure at the way the Club is being run are actually the reason for the decline of the Club.  Have you ever heard the phrase "association is not causation"?

[/quote]facts are facts thoas u have admited we were doing ok till u lot stated protestinghope u r prowd of urselves

How are NCISA destroying the club?  All they have done is arrange a meeting to gage public views.  You could have even gone if it had not been past your bedtime.

How is Delia not destroying the club?  She wastes money on everything but the team, employees clueless managers, allows them to sell everyone and has now taken us to our lowest standing in 50 years and just appointed a manager full time who has just got us relegated. 

I think it is fairly clear who is to blame for this mess and its not the fans, supporters groups and sponsors!

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Oh dear, despite your leanings towards working in the media and PR you have neglected to attend any formal means of education or any debating skills come to that.

Can you explain why then the majority shareholder lives in Suffolk?[/quote]u tell me i dont libve thereu have admited that u come from there - u tell me