Sign in to follow this  
Butler

Re: Andy Larkin - saviour of Norwich City Football Club

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]No wonder that nice Mr Munby left, if this lot are any indication of the quality of PR people left at NCFC. Honestly, my (very tongue in cheek) theory about turning Carrow Road into the next great soap opera may have some mileage in it after all. Happy Clapper. Delia is a lot older than me, therefore I didn''t go to school with her, she was brought up in Surrey, which is a long way from Suffolk (look on a map). There, got it, good. Smithy - and they call Norfolk folk thick!![/quote]

Agreed Gazza..........up against some people on here we must fancy our chances on '' Mastermind ''

Okay, last time now Clappy, I am due to go out shortly to join the real world.

So, I am not from Suffolk, I lived there for some time, that''s it.

I didn''t say I knew Delia''s daughter, she doesn''t have one, I said I am about the right age to be her daughter as you asked if I had been at school with Delia. I know no more about her than anyone else with a reasonable level of intelligence on here. It''s all public knowledge.

I suggest you watch Eurovision tonight, call it a geography lesson.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="kilroyslefteyebrow"]Woking is a town in the county of Surrey. Got you there![/quote]yes but he didn''t say the county of surry did he???i just caught him out![/quote]

Sorry w8wba, I must apologise for not explaining that Woking is a town in the county of Surrey. Bit like Wolverhampton is in the West Midlands....

Just thought everyone knew that......but, then again......

BTW........You sound very much like a re-incarnation of  " yellow fever " another intellectual who graced this message board a while back. Good guess ?

[/quote]but he said that he came from surry not woking !

[quote user="gazzathegreat"] So, I am not from Suffolk, I lived there for some time, that''s it.

[/quote]lived there but not from there -  hay!!! very conveniant[quote user="gazzathegreat"] I know no more about her than anyone else with a reasonable level of intelligence on here. [/quote]well you certianly know a lot more than me about her - but then i am not in NCSIA!!

This muppet has no intelligence and no argument. He''s a pure troll trying to wind everyone up. He has been on here endlessly all day! I suggest ignoring HC and Bumpkin. They will soon be bored and crawl back into their caves.

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]This muppet has no intelligence and no argument. He''s a pure troll trying to wind everyone up. He has been on here endlessly all day! I suggest ignoring HC and Bumpkin. They will soon be bored and crawl back into their caves.[/quote]

I know, CC, but I''m a bit bored myself today.

I''ll bet at least one of their caves has a WV ( Wolverhampton ) post code........

[quote user="cityangel"]

Mungo Bumpkin, Barnaby Bumpkin, both registered in past few days and all are I suspect the same person. Barnaby has ruined several threads in the past few days and now Mungo starts.

So cmon Mods  check their IP Addy''s and sort it out.

Keep up the good work Andy you talk a lot of sense and we''re all listening.

[/quote]

and now we have Marmaduke Bumpkin so thats 4 Bumkins  [:)]

[quote]Please don''t kid yourself that postings on this board are representative of what fans at large are thinking.[/quote]

Weather that is true or not even you must admit that the number of anti-board fans is on the increase. Its only a matter of time before the minority become the majority.

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]This muppet has no intelligence and no argument. He''s a pure troll trying to wind everyone up. He has been on here endlessly all day! I suggest ignoring HC and Bumpkin. They will soon be bored and crawl back into their caves.[/quote]Actually I disagree in part at least.The sappy flapper poster is deliberately mis-spelling many words, poor spellers are exactly that; poor spellers, but this joker manages to mis-spell the same words time and time again yet manages to mis-spell them with a degree of accuracy one would not associate with a poor speller. definitely somebody we probably know well pretending to be something they''re not.A Troll, a mole, a Badger for sure possibly enjoying their freedom now the puppetmeister has left his position, not so worried about the legalities of it now I''d guess.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="cityangel"]

Mungo Bumpkin, Barnaby Bumpkin, both registered in past few days and all are I suspect the same person. Barnaby has ruined several threads in the past few days and now Mungo starts.

So cmon Mods  check their IP Addy''s and sort it out.

Keep up the good work Andy you talk a lot of sense and we''re all listening.

[/quote]

and now we have Marmaduke Bumpkin so thats 4 Bumkins  [:)]

[/quote]

and Montgomery Bumpkin so thats 5 in the family [:)]