Sign in to follow this  
Butler

Re: Andy Larkin - saviour of Norwich City Football Club

Andy,

This site is riddled with club PR infiltrators who reserve their venom for posts which sail too close to the truth - you should look at some of the financial threads, although this may happen less now that Doomy has departed.

Dont take their bait. Most posters are intelligent enough to make up their own minds.

Whilst I agree with your sentiments, I think it is too early to talk about any action which will harm the club financially. This will play in to the clubs hands and they will blame the likes of NCISA for affecting the transfer fund - a convenient scapegoat. Personally, I think we should give the club until the end of September before raising the stakes.

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]Time for the spin department to be closed down and save the money[/quote]

i know ncisa have no money but sdpin like mad on this board - its ment to be for fans
[/quote]

Ha ha - ''Happy'' and ''City Fan'' is surely an oxymoron. What are we meant to do, keep quiet and be eternally grateful to be graced by the presence of HRH - this is not the middle ages.

What shocks me, but doesn''t entirely surprise me, is the utter lack of reason, desperate nature, and worrying hostillity behind the people opposing Andy Larkin and his points of view.On the basis of that itself i think i know which side the reasonable majority will take up here.

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="The Butler"]

Andy this personal attack on you has obviously more than just a "mild" hidden agenda.

Why debate with someone who has no knowledge of the reason/purpose of debate!

Mungo, there a more people who support most of Andys views. Not all of us are "the great unwashed" some of us actualy wash enough to be able to smell something rotten when it crawls in.

Your persistance in trying to humiliate true fans of the club from behind your keyboard, points to either a blue bias or a very clever attempt by the club to undermine the perceived opposition to their blundering ways.

If your feelings are true then please arrange to meet Andy or even a few of us to discuss your problems. As WE have proved on Thursday night, e don''t shout down or threaten people with opposing views. Democracy on our side of the club is well in tact, something I am not so sure exists on our board at present.

[/quote]

how? all you try to do is damage us - most of you dont go - some fans - do us all a favour go away
[/quote]

We''re not going away as the fans showed on Thursday night.

Enjoy!

P.S. I''ve been a regular since the 1960''s.

[quote user="Desert Fox"]

Andy,

This site is riddled with club PR infiltrators who reserve their venom for posts which sail too close to the truth - you should look at some of the financial threads, although this may happen less now that Doomy has departed.

Dont take their bait. Most posters are intelligent enough to make up their own minds.

Whilst I agree with your sentiments, I think it is too early to talk about any action which will harm the club financially. This will play in to the clubs hands and they will blame the likes of NCISA for affecting the transfer fund - a convenient scapegoat. Personally, I think we should give the club until the end of September before raising the stakes.

[/quote]yes - no doubt you had a amte that that works there that told you this - ha hacos like we know how popular you are - protest anyone? lol lol200 at st andrews and now its a mass movement!

Andy this personal attack on you has obviously more than just a "mild" hidden agenda.

Mungo, there a more people who support most of Andys views. Not all of us are "the great unwashed" some of us actualy wash enough to be able to smell something rotten when it crawls in.

Your persistance in trying to humiliate true fans of the club from behind your keyboard, points to either a blue bias or a very clever attempt by the club to undermine the perceived opposition to their blundering ways.

If your feelings are true then please arrange to meet Andy or even a few of us to discuss your problems. As WE have proved on Thursday night, e don''t shout down or threaten people with opposing views. Democracy on our side of the club is well in tact, something I am not so sure exists on our board at present.

[/quote]

how? all you try to do is damage us - most of you dont go - some fans - do us all a favour go away
[/quote]

You speak of what you hane no knowledge of, as usual. I have been attending dear old Carrow road since 1959 January. Have investment in the club, have sponsored matches etc.

What is your record?

Member since Aunty Delia came in?

You see HC, this is the bit that I can never understand.Why, when someone expresses an opposing view, when someone suggests a way to bring about change to a rotten regime, do you immediately call into question our support?You can absolutely take it for granted that I do not support the board, whereas I always support the team… my bank balance will tell youn that, as will the number of miles on my car''Just because I have a different opinion than you, does not mean I am any less a supporter than you. Season ticket holder does not equal supporter any more than causal ticket buyer nor someone that simply cannot afford to go or cannot get there for logistical reasons… it simply means you are taking a simple way to fund your watching the team.Please get off the cheap shots and have a reasoned debate.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]how? all you try to do is damage us - most of you dont go - some fans - do us all a favour go away[/quote]

Enjoy!

[/quote]all 200 of youwell nor are we - 18000!!go and support ipswich - we know its wot you want

[/quote]

[/quote]

I do hope you and some of the other strange posters who have appeared on here like overnight mushrooms aren''t being paid extra by your paymasters to spearhead this counter attack.

We thought the Club is supposed to be in a big enough financial hole already..... 

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]how? all you try to do is damage us - most of you dont go - some fans - do us all a favour go away[/quote]

I do hope you and some of the other strange posters who have appeared on here like overnight mushrooms aren''t being paid extra by your paymasters to spearhead this counter attack.

We thought the Club is supposed to be in a big enough financial hole already..... 

[/quote]meaning - can i be on the board instead of andy

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Enjoy!

[/quote]

all 200 of you

well nor are we - 18000!!

go and support ipswich - we know its wot you want
[/quote]

You becoming childish now Happy. Try to put your point across in a reasoned and adult manner.

Ha ha,

They are obviously paid per post rather than a fixed fee or for the number of words written! Letse see how many HC can rack uo today - my guess is 200 plus - but content free.

Ha ha,

They are obviously paid per post rather than a fixed fee or for the number of words written! Letse see how many HC can rack uo today - my guess is 200 plus - but content free.

[/quote]so how does a boycott help then desertanswers with content please

Ha ha,

[/quote]

My guess it''s for a fixed fee DF - or maybe Saturday overtime at time and a half - as there doesn''t seem to be many words written in each post.

I think this theory can be backed up by the fact that the post counter is only registering 31 and it''s past noon. He/she needs to go like the clappers to break the 200 barrier before midnight..........

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Desert Fox"]

Ha ha,

[/quote]so how does a boycott help then desertanswers with content please[/quote]Happy,I''m sorry but I really can''t be arsed to type it all out again. God knows there are enough threads about it. Sorry, but it is just wasting my time.How about you come up with your ideas as to why its a good plan to stick with the current pile of cack that runs our club then?

I''ll tell you how a boycott helps. It helps by forcing change at the top. It helps by forcing the current regime to move aside and make way for new leaders and investors. Like Andy said, there is no money now. Withdrawing from buying Season Tickets could make it financially impossible for Delia to continue and she would be forced to take action. And action is what we want. Yes this good have a short term negative effect. But as soon as there are new leaders in charge we would all come back and make our ticket money freely available once more. Whats the point of donating your money to leaders who simple waste it or use it to lessen their own losses?

I don''t agree that a boycott would help. But I do understand where some believe it would. As I said to Mr Bumpkin - there''s a huge space for another view. I want to believe that Gunny will give me a team to be proud of. I want to believe that Munby and Doncaster will be replaced by dynamic people who will take the club forward. But nothing has happened since our relegation to help me believe and that''s why I have no confidence in the current board to turn things around.

[8]Gimme hope, O''clappa
Hope, O''clappa
Gimme hope, O''clappa
''Fore the morning come
Gimme hope, O''clappa
Hope, O''clappa
Hope before the morning come[|-)]

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]You see HC, this is the bit that I can never understand.

Why, when someone expresses an opposing view, when someone suggests a way to bring about change to a rotten regime, do you immediately call into question our support?

You can absolutely take it for granted that I do not support the board, whereas I always support the team… my bank balance will tell youn that, as will the number of miles on my car''

Just because I have a different opinion than you, does not mean I am any less a supporter than you.

Season ticket holder does not equal supporter any more than causal ticket buyer nor someone that simply cannot afford to go or cannot get there for logistical reasons… it simply means you are taking a simple way to fund your watching the team.

Please get off the cheap shots and have a reasoned debate.
[/quote]

Well said

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Desert Fox"]

Ha ha,

[/quote]so how does a boycott help then desertanswers with content please[/quote]Happy,I''m sorry but I really can''t be arsed to type it all out again. God knows there are enough threads about it. Sorry, but it is just wasting my time.How about you come up with your ideas as to why its a good plan to stick with the current pile of cack that runs our club then?[/quote]O you must care so much then!

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]Mr Chops - interestly, apparently I''m not entitled to my view. Voicing opinions which differ from those of the pitchfork-wielding mob mean you get banned from posting almost immediately. So you can speak your mind as long as what you say is broadly in line with the views of this forum''s self-serving moderators.

Please don''t kid yourself that postings on this board are representative of what fans at large are thinking. It is, however, a very clear indication of the views of the 20-30 regular, predictable, vociferous posters who wear their number of posts as a badge of honour.

Personally, I''d go for quality over quantity.

Having used clean language and made no insulting comments, I wonder how long it will be before before poor Mungo joins Bartholomew and Barnaby?

The Pinkun forum''s motto - why debate when you can ban!"

Fondest regards

Mungo[/quote]

Well done, Bumpkin, your weak and mostly ostentatious opposition is garnering Mr Larkin further support - obviously not your intention, but on behalf of the growing numbers of Andy''s supporters I''d like to say thanks.

What are you going to do for an encore, juggle spunk?

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]I''ll tell you how a boycott helps. It helps by forcing change at the top. It helps by forcing the current regime to move aside and make way for new leaders and investors. Like Andy said, there is no money now. Withdrawing from buying Season Tickets could make it financially impossible for Delia to continue and she would be forced to take action. And action is what we want. Yes this good have a short term negative effect. But as soon as there are new leaders in charge we would all come back and make our ticket money freely available once more. Whats the point of donating your money to leaders who simple waste it or use it to lessen their own losses?[/quote]and why not long term negative

[quote user="shyster"][quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]Mr Chops - interestly, apparently I''m not entitled to my view. Voicing opinions which differ from those of the pitchfork-wielding mob mean you get banned from posting almost immediately. So you can speak your mind as long as what you say is broadly in line with the views of this forum''s self-serving moderators.

Please don''t kid yourself that postings on this board are representative of what fans at large are thinking. It is, however, a very clear indication of the views of the 20-30 regular, predictable, vociferous posters who wear their number of posts as a badge of honour.

Having used clean language and made no insulting comments, I wonder how long it will be before before poor Mungo joins Bartholomew and Barnaby?

Fondest regards

Mungo[/quote]

Well done, Bumpkin, your weak and mostly ostentatious opposition is garnering Mr Larkin further support - obviously not your intention, but on behalf of the growing numbers of Andy''s supporters I''d like to say thanks.

What are you going to do for an encore, juggle spunk?[/quote]well he aint getting no support from me so your talking rubbish

Andy - You need to join the NCISA committee, you''d be a great asset to them.

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]You see HC, this is the bit that I can never understand.Why, when someone expresses an opposing view, when someone suggests a way to bring about change to a rotten regime, do you immediately call into question our support?You can absolutely take it for granted that I do not support the board, whereas I always support the team… my bank balance will tell youn that, as will the number of miles on my car''Just because I have a different opinion than you, does not mean I am any less a supporter than you. Season ticket holder does not equal supporter any more than causal ticket buyer nor someone that simply cannot afford to go or cannot get there for logistical reasons… it simply means you are taking a simple way to fund your watching the team.Please get off the cheap shots and have a reasoned debate.[/quote]how can we when you cant be bothered to type is out - like you said aboveyou dont to

[quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]Mr Chops - interestly, apparently I''m not entitled to my view. Voicing opinions which differ from those of the pitchfork-wielding mob mean you get banned from posting almost immediately. So you can speak your mind as long as what you say is broadly in line with the views of this forum''s self-serving moderators.

Fondest regards

Mungo[/quote]Everything you have said here is untrue, and I don''t play with trolls.  Enjoy your stay.

[quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Andy Larkin"]You see HC, this is the bit that I can never understand.Why, when someone expresses an opposing view, when someone suggests a way to bring about change to a rotten regime, do you immediately call into question our support?You can absolutely take it for granted that I do not support the board, whereas I always support the team… my bank balance will tell youn that, as will the number of miles on my car''Just because I have a different opinion than you, does not mean I am any less a supporter than you. Season ticket holder does not equal supporter any more than causal ticket buyer nor someone that simply cannot afford to go or cannot get there for logistical reasons… it simply means you are taking a simple way to fund your watching the team.Please get off the cheap shots and have a reasoned debate.[/quote]how can we when you cant be bothered to type is out - like you said aboveyou dont to[/quote]Hah hah! Is this guy for real?!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"]
Post under your real name, PM me with your contact details and we can meet up in the pub of your choice and have a decent discussion about it… man to man, man to woman, man to boy or man to girl… whichever you might be.

[/quote]

Delia@canaries.co.uk ;)

jas :)

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mungo Bumpkin"]Mr Chops - interestly, apparently I''m not entitled to my view. Voicing opinions which differ from those of the pitchfork-wielding mob mean you get banned from posting almost immediately. So you can speak your mind as long as what you say is broadly in line with the views of this forum''s self-serving moderators.

Fondest regards

Mungo[/quote]Everything you have said here is untrue, and I don''t play with trolls.  Enjoy your stay.[/quote]meaning = it is true and i cant argue against it - so i will pretend i cant be bothered

[quote user="John"][quote user="Happy Clapper"][quote user="Andy Larkin"]You see HC, this is the bit that I can never understand.Why, when someone expresses an opposing view, when someone suggests a way to bring about change to a rotten regime, do you immediately call into question our support?You can absolutely take it for granted that I do not support the board, whereas I always support the team… my bank balance will tell youn that, as will the number of miles on my car''Just because I have a different opinion than you, does not mean I am any less a supporter than you. Season ticket holder does not equal supporter any more than causal ticket buyer nor someone that simply cannot afford to go or cannot get there for logistical reasons… it simply means you are taking a simple way to fund your watching the team.Please get off the cheap shots and have a reasoned debate.[/quote]how can we when you cant be bothered to type is out - like you said aboveyou dont to[/quote]Hah hah! Is this guy for real?![/quote]yes he is - he wants to get on the board but also to weaken norwich