Sign in to follow this  
Beaker

Caption competition

Mumbles- ''Hold on here- this isnt my tie.... Neil, have you seen my tie? Its not the right tie at all. This will never do.''

Neil- *makes high pitched machinery sound, trys to cover ridiculous excuse of tie with right hand*

In a room packed full of potential multi-millionaire investors, Mumbles can''t bare to look as Doomcaster introduces the seemingly innocent headline entertainment act of the evening, ''Delia Does Desserts''.

[quote user="Beaker"]

[/quote]Sleepless nights once again hit the board as Roger falls asleep just at the thought of Doncaster opening his mouth..

[quote user="Beaker"]

[/quote]Tilly!! I don''t care what wizard says, as much as I like you kissing my feet, I don''t want you licking my arse in front of these people! [:$]

Beaker wrote:

Neil:  " Hmmm Betty , the cat''s done a whoopsy in my beret, hmmmm"

Roger:  " Give up Neil the old Frank Spencer routine ain''t working tonight"

[quote user="Beaker"]

[/quote]

Roger finally lost the will to live when Neil said "and here''s one from my new CD, A Tribute to the Wurzels"

Following extensive dental work on Mr Munby''s fillings, police are still on the hunt for the practical joker who placed a large magnet under the table

During a recent AGM, Mr Munby tells his mail-order Russian Bride not to bite so much

Roger Munby focuses all his attention on "easing and squeezing"

Doncaster: "....And I did it....Myyyy Waaayyyy"

[quote user="Beaker"]

Neil Doncaster refuses to accept that the failures of the last 5 years could be explained by sporadic epidodes of narcolepsy amoungst the norwich city board members"

[/quote]FOR the abuse we are about to receive may the lord make us truly thankful...AMEN

[quote user="Beaker"]

Neil Doncaster refuses to accept that the failures of the last 5 years could be explained by sporadic epidodes of narcolepsy amoungst the norwich city board members"

[/quote] NEIL...you suck it like this...as delia is showing us...HEY roger [:O]

[quote user="Beaker"]

[/quote]

''''Ahhhhhhhhhhhh the penny has dropped, now I know why they call me a big dick''''

[quote user="The Butler"]Kathy get of your Knees and stop doooooooing thaaaaaat!![/quote]

Butler, i think it is a good job we do not have a photographer at our committee meetings as we meet every month and all sit round a big oblong table.Too much information maybe?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Beaker"]

[/quote]Are you SURE you''re pregnant Kathy? [:^)][/quote]

Do you really want me to join in Lappinitup.I have just rung Kathy and she had not spotted this thread.I have been warned to tread very carefully.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Yellow Rages wins it for me. Excellent![/quote]

Thank you Gazza, although I could have spelt loanees properly.