Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

ipswich to send us down?

ive just realised there is a fair chance that we could be relegated at ipswich with only two games to go after that game. i remember singing top of the league at portman road - think they might get there own back somthing like " we sent you down at portman road".

sorry to depress people further but things just get worse and worse the more you look to try and find some positives.

Didnt we at one stage have this concern last season, albeit at Carrow Road? It didnt happen then and fingers crossed it wont happen again.

thank god i am on holiday for that one as i would find it hard to be at portaloo road for that game this year - havent missed a derby for 10 seasons away but this year i am not bothered. also i am fed up with 10am kick offs on a sunday when sheff u v sheff wed get a tuesday night game!!

[quote user="lincoln canary"]

ive just realised there is a fair chance that we could be relegated at ipswich with only two games to go after that game. i remember singing top of the league at portman road - think they might get there own back somthing like " we sent you down at portman road".

sorry to depress people further but things just get worse and worse the more you look to try and find some positives.

[/quote]If you were really trying to find positives then you would have said Ipswich would be a good game to ensure safety. Liar!

We cannot cheer them. Its wrong. It''s like England cheering on Hitler but worse.

If we went down to Ipswich,then it will become the worst day of my life ahead of us being relegated 6-0 and England losing to Portugal when they should have won thanks to a goal from Sol Campbell which was dissallowed.

Up the Yellows !!!

Alternately, wouldn''t it be funny if we ensured survival AND killed their playoff ambitions at Portman Road?

It would almost make the season worthwhile!! :)

Their play off hopes are all but over already and Magilton is soon for the sack , all they will have left this season is to win the derby return .

They haven''t won at home for 5 games now so guess a draw could be on the cards then [:D]

[quote user="Skijumptoes"]

Alternately, wouldn''t it be funny if we ensured survival AND killed their playoff ambitions at Portman Road?

It would almost make the season worthwhile!! :)

[/quote]

I like this, lets do the double over them!

[quote user="Kathy"]Didnt we at one stage have this concern last season, albeit at Carrow Road? It didnt happen then and fingers crossed it wont happen again.[/quote]

F.A.O.Lappinitup.I would think we need to keep more than just our fingers crossed but then again that might not be possible with some people hey!

[quote user="Herman "]You know we have to cheer the scum on wednesday! Or is that a step too far?[/quote]

Oh my god have you been drinking or smoking wacky baccy?  I would sooner poke my eyes out with a hot poker than cheer for the scum [:)]

[quote user="Herman "]You know we have to cheer the scum on wednesday! Or is that a step too far?[/quote]

Not a problem for me, would much rather they did us a favour and beat Forest to keep them in trouble.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Oh my god have you been drinking or smoking wacky baccy?  I would sooner poke my eyes out with a hot poker than cheer for the scum [:)]

[/quote]

Even when its for our benefit 49?

I''m with WAY49 on this. We have to get enough points to stay up ourselves. It''s in our own hands to do that. Nothing would make me ever want the scum to win a game.

Ok,I won''t cheer on the scum,but I will settle for a draw,as it doesn''t help either too much!