Sign in to follow this  
Rasputin was a C...

Moderators

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]Glad to hear it. No doubt a Suffolk based simpleton with too much time on his/her hands now that school has finished for Christmas.
[/quote]Oi, leave us Suffolk people alone Ras![;)][/quote]"a Suffolk based simpleton with too much time on his hands"....

If the cap fits......

LOL! [:D] [:D] [:D][/quote]Even a Norfolk MP, a City supporter to boot, admitted Norfolk people go in for inbreeding![:D][:O][/quote]Yep some of the MOST fun I have had was at the back of the New Inn[6][/quote]Yep, we remember watching you Butts [:D]

[/quote]

Lessons from a master should always be welcome.

i must of missed something here, the only post i made yesterday was on free bet thread

with the whole i.p address surely the webteam can clear my name on this instance?

[quote user="we8wba"]

i must of missed something here, the only post i made yesterday was on free bet thread

with the whole i.p address surely the webteam can clear my name on this instance?

[/quote]

That should be very easy for them to do, all they need to do is check the IP addy for the silly posts yesterday with the one you''ve just made and hey bingo ( unless of course you have access to two different pc''s)

[quote user="we8wba"]

only one''s work and home! deffo wasnt me, i was at donny away until 9pm ish

[/quote]

Just PM Pete or one of the mod teams, this needs sorting out, especially if as you say someone is using your account.

i had two accounts

this one

and we8wba with  "elmo world" as signature

if any posted under these two yesterday bar comment on carl cort under his performance and free bet thread yesterday

then someone has hacked into my account - which very doubtful as password is hard

i.p adress will solve it all

sent message to webteam (private msg) to ban/block it last week - but never has been

used it past week as this main one i had reset password on my main one which has now been changed to around 10 letter/number password which hard to remember lol

I saw loads of posts appearing under the name ddublin or something like that... never saw any under the name w8wba... seems a case of mob mentality to me - one person stated it was he and it was thus proven, with the mob moving in for the kill! Ban him! Etc, etc...Don''t get me wrong, I think w8wba is a prize tool, but there''s plenty of them on these boards and ones that are Norwich fans...

Have I missed something lol? 

How can there be so many we8wba''s??  Surely you should not be able to register an account in a username that has already been used?? [*-)]

See the post below posted by a ''we8wba'', posted in the free bet thread on 19/12/08.  But this one only has 130 posts and joined on 03/06/2008?  I''m really confoosed now[*-)][*-)][*-)]

Can someone or Pete explain how this is possible please?

19/12/2008, 12:01 PM

we8wba is not online. Last active: 08/12/2008 20:55:05 we8wba

Not Ranked
Joined on 03/06/2008
Posts 130

Re: Raise funds for the Academy with the Pink Un Pickers

Reply Quote

hmmmm

manutd chalked up at 1/2 that to good to be true vs some unknown ecaudrian side

good work pete.. lets hope "old Fatso" doesnt appear as "norwich fan" billy Bunter or one of his many alter egos again.... long time overdue that he was banned and now "my wolves" message board can welcome him...

im not convinced he was genuine and came here on a huge pee take....

jas :)

forgot to add *tin hat on*.. i knew it wasnt We8 really.. lol...

one thing i would like to ask Pete is it possible to reduce the number of pages to say, 10, thus the old posts will disappear quicker andd prevent people registering under different names to cause trouble.....

will the software allow this?

jas :)

We can adjust the amount of posts on a page, not sure about the number of pages though. Will look at the archive settings when I''m back from holiday.

Personally I''m more pleased with the Mod''s reaction to YC and 1st Wiz''s pathetic little ding-dong on not one but two now-removed threads.  Honestly, aren''t the old-timers supposed to be setting an example to the youngsters?  Don''t think either have covered themselves in glory much recently... [:)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Personally I''m more pleased with the Mod''s reaction to YC and 1st Wiz''s pathetic little ding-dong on not one but two now-removed threads.  Honestly, aren''t the old-timers supposed to be setting an example to the youngsters?  Don''t think either have covered themselves in glory much recently... [:)]
[/quote]

Are we?........well I hope I''m not EM!  [:|]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Personally I''m more pleased with the Mod''s reaction to YC and 1st Wiz''s pathetic little ding-dong on not one but two now-removed threads.  Honestly, aren''t the old-timers supposed to be setting an example to the youngsters?  Don''t think either have covered themselves in glory much recently... [:)][/quote]

[/quote]Well so far this year you''ve already managed to turn young CT into a passable imitation of Smeagol/Gollum, so your dark wizard forces do seem to be doing their job....

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Personally I''m more pleased with the Mod''s reaction to YC and 1st Wiz''s pathetic little ding-dong on not one but two now-removed threads.  Honestly, aren''t the old-timers supposed to be setting an example to the youngsters?  Don''t think either have covered themselves in glory much recently... [:)]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Well so far this year you''ve already managed to turn young CT into a passable imitation of Smeagol/Gollum, so your dark wizard forces do seem to be doing their job....
[/quote]

Nice reposse EM, that tickeled me.[Y]

the web team have now updated my wish for the other account to be blocked (until the year 2139 i think it said lol)

so should only be one we8 roaming around the place. just got to rememeber my password now on this one lol

I expect to see all of your posts as riddles now C.T. - nothing new there then.....Fancy a chub or two? - mind the bones.....

Or a Colchester fan with 2500 posts in just over a year

Was it you, City Angel, who ponced off me the home address of Delia Smith in a private message?

[:|]

Say something.