Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Watford V CITY-- ********OFFICIAL MATCH THREAD***********

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="wayne kerr"]

[quote user="Smudger"]Yay oh yay... come on Watford... [:D][/quote]

where have you been the last few days  sleeping under your stone ?

[/quote]

Waiting for tonight and my chance to give it back in spades darling... [:P]

[/quote]

if you were any sort of revolutionary freedom  fighter you`d be preaching your message win lose or draw 

[quote user="Zachariah Lovespoon"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Zachariah Lovespoon"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

Weve dominated the match you prick.

[/quote]

So what... matches are won on goals scored in case you hadn''t realised the whole point of football yet??? [:$]

[/quote]

I thought the whole point was that you have your team, then you stick by them through thick and thin

[/quote]

Really?

I thought the whole point was to want what is best for your club and try to help bring about change when you know that it is sick and rotten to the core on the inside??? [8-)]

[/quote]

Did I say club no I said TEAM, does,t matter what''s happening at the club when the TEAM are on the pitch

[/quote]

It certainly does... hence why we have witnessed watching utter plop for the last few years.

Obviously you have seen more plop than me, but that is because you are more gullible than me and so willing to accept half baked Delia inspired failure!!! [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="thecanaryfan"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

So what... matches are won on goals scored in case you hadn''t realised the whole point of football yet??? [:$]

[/quote]

If you think dominating counts for nothing you are an absolute c##t.

[/quote]

It does count for nothing.... you get no points for dominating a match with 70% possesion if you lose 1-0 mate.

[/quote]

So if you had the choice of your team (whoever that is) playing well and losing or playing badly and losing you wouldnt care which?

[quote user="wayne kerr"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="wayne kerr"]

where have you been the last few days  sleeping under your stone ?

[/quote]

Waiting for tonight and my chance to give it back in spades darling... [:P]

[/quote]

if you were any sort of revolutionary freedom  fighter you`d be preaching your message win lose or draw 

[/quote]

I thought I was... unlike so many others???

You didn''t hear me singing the teams praises on Sunday did you???

They are utter plop (hence their league position)... and one 2-0 victory over a crap scum side at home don''t make me proud of any of them for one minute!!! [:$]

[quote user="Willmeister"]Anyone else having problems with the match live thingy on Canaries World tonight?
[/quote]

They''ve cancelled it mate. It will be back soon, at an extra cost. CW is crap without it.

[quote user="CT "]I''m not prepared to accept failure. I am however prepared to get behind my team and support them!
[/quote]

You carry on doing that then CT... see where it gets you.

It has really made us successful over the last 3 years hasn''t it???

Good to see you Smudger. Can we all be nice to Smudger people? We don''t want to get him upset and have him running to Archant to complain again, now do we?

[quote user="NIN"]

Smudger is a numpty

He looks like humpty dumpty

TW@T

[/quote]

Have a round of applause... I do like that.... [Y] [:D]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="thecanaryfan"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yet another dumb comment. You really make your football knowledge look rather limited. Why don''t you go and do something more contructive that waste your life taking utter toss here.

I can''t for the life of me understand why people get involved with this smudger bloke, least of all in a match thread. For God''s sake why don''t you just ignore the idiot rather than keep chucking more wood on his pathetic fire. Please leave him alone so that he burns out while we just concentrate on being real fans of NCFC.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Good to see you Smudger. Can we all be nice to Smudger people? We don''t want to get him upset and have him running to Archant to complain again, now do we?

[/quote]

Just keep the insults aimed at me and not the business Beau... that is all I ask... [:D]

PS... we have put measures in place on the business website to prevent the childish behaviour that we got from the likes of ''Squitty'' last week.

[quote user="Making Plans"]I can''t for the life of me understand why people get involved with this smudger bloke, least of all in a match thread. For God''s sake why don''t you just ignore the idiot rather than keep chucking more wood on his pathetic fire. Please leave him alone so that he burns out while we just concentrate on being real fans of NCFC.[/quote]

I guess I am a caring person and just want to make sure he is taking his tablets!

We all wondered after a tremendous performance against Ipswich how we would compete on the road . We are knocking Watford in all departments . It''s embarrassingly easy. Even my Vodafone dongle looks happy with its 3G coonection.

Good shape and initiative. Roeder spending time in stand says it all. This is buzzing football. Croft is  best player, so involved. Watford are like Subbuteo players, lacking movement.

Reckomn we''ll be ahead  by half -time.

[quote user="CT "]Smudger ffs i want Delia out as much as you do mate. I just want to support the team ON THE PITCH as well
[/quote]

Fair enough... I am not telling you not to CT.

Please don''t tell me that I should be supporting this excuse for a team while it is on the pitch though.

I see that as detrimental to the club... and would hope that we lose every game between now and the new year and see the back of Delia & Co in January.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Mr Brownstone"]Smudger, you really don''t do yourself any favours do you? You make some excellent points sometimes, but no one is ever going to take a word you say seriously when you come out with drivel like this.[/quote]

Nobody is ever going to take a word that I say seriously anyhow... because you are all wooly fluffy, fluffy baa baaah''s... [:D]

PS... The rest of the country knows it too... and they are mocking us.

[/quote]

They''re really not you know. That statement in itself shows how out of touch you are with reality.

Do you honestly think that anyone else gives a toss about us? I can just see Newcastle fans sitting in pubs going, "forget the toon, have you seen what''s going on at Carrow Road?!"

Get a grip.

[quote user="Making Plans"]I can''t for the life of me understand why people get involved with this smudger bloke, least of all in a match thread. For God''s sake why don''t you just ignore the idiot rather than keep chucking more wood on his pathetic fire. Please leave him alone so that he burns out while we just concentrate on being real fans of NCFC.[/quote]Agreed. Plus do the same with his fellow travellers that post on here as well. A message board for fans - there''s a novel idea!

[quote user="cuckoo in the nest"]

We all wondered after a tremendous performance against Ipswich how we would compete on the road . We are knocking Watford in all departments . It''s embarrassingly easy. Even my Vodafone dongle looks happy with its 3G coonection.

Good shape and initiative. Roeder spending time in stand says it all. This is buzzing football. Croft is  best player, so involved. Watford are like Subbuteo players, lacking movement.

Reckomn we''ll be ahead  by half -time.

[/quote]

Wrong... [:P]

[quote user="Making Plans"]I can''t for the life of me understand why people get involved with this smudger bloke, least of all in a match thread. For God''s sake why don''t you just ignore the idiot rather than keep chucking more wood on his pathetic fire. Please leave him alone so that he burns out while we just concentrate on being real fans of NCFC.[/quote]

I don''t like calling a person an idiot. Medically it''s not nice.