Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

Do you still have

Own up, who winced when he got started last night, it was like watching him put his own noose around his neck. Unfortunately I quite like the guy but no, I don’t have much confidence in the bloke.

Just one more thought, clearly he had the financial rug pulled on him last summer with the Turners, Cullum or not, Smith & Jones etc so I am inclined to give the bloke a bit longer

No.

In terms of a manager to stop the rot at a club and give the players a kick up the Ar$e I think he''s your man. In terms of a manager to motivate a team and get it moving forward - no way!

Don''t really care, we are never going to have a manager everyone loves. He shows signs of being a good manager for us then destroys it the week later with a stupid team selection. If he could become consistant then yeah would still back him.

Aren''t football fans fickle. I bet most of you were singing roeder''s praises when we went on the unbeaten run.

The way I see it there isn''t a manager who would do a better job. Glenn has us playing good football and he has my full support.

For me Glenn got the team right against Preston and its a game we would of won without the sending off.

[:''(][quote user="Jim Kent"]Aren''t football fans fickle. I bet most of you were singing roeder''s praises when we went on the unbeaten run. The way I see it there isn''t a manager who would do a better job. Glenn has us playing good football and he has my full support. For me Glenn got the team right against Preston and its a game we would of won without the sending off.[/quote]

"But ''e were mean to me, bor!"

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Aren''t football fans fickle. I bet most of you were singing roeder''s praises when we went on the unbeaten run. The way I see it there isn''t a manager who would do a better job. Glenn has us playing good football and he has my full support. For me Glenn got the team right against Preston and its a game we would of won without the sending off.[/quote]

Answer me this question, how many games have we w/l/d since he''s been here?

Yes!

It annoys me how fickle fans are, we have to loan players we have NO money!

he needs time to build a squad we''ve seen in a number of games how he wants us to play, he needs time and faith.

[quote user="jedi"]

Yes!

It annoys me how fickle fans are, we have to loan players we have NO money!

he needs time to build a squad we''ve seen in a number of games how he wants us to play, he needs time and faith.[/quote]

The subject of this thread is the board, not Roeder. They are the reason we have no money.

[quote user="SnakepitCanary"]

[quote user="Have Heart"]Don''t really care, we are never going to have a manager everyone loves. [/quote]

Dion?

[/quote]

Unproven, and he would soon be hated if we were sat in the same position with him in charge....

[quote user="Have Heart"][quote user="SnakepitCanary"]

[quote user="Have Heart"]Don''t really care, we are never going to have a manager everyone loves. [/quote]

Dion?

[/quote]

Unproven, and he would soon be hated if we were sat in the same position with him in charge....

[/quote]

But we don''t actually need anyone to sort out the mess, do we, as long as he uses soothing words and periodically tells us all how bloody wonderful we are... "There there, pet, we may be 24th in the table, but I''d just like to say how wonderful all you beautiful fans are..."

Yay, Dion in!!

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Aren''t football fans fickle. I bet most of you were singing roeder''s praises when we went on the unbeaten run. The way I see it there isn''t a manager who would do a better job. Glenn has us playing good football and he has my full support. For me Glenn got the team right against Preston and its a game we would of won without the sending off.[/quote]

Are football fans fickle Jim or are they just willing to give a manager time at the start to build a team and judge him when he is happy with the team he has in charge? (i.e. now)

I forget we''re flying at the top right now with Roeder''s team. I forget we are playing some great attacking football, I mean that game at Burnley and the one at Derby they were classics I can''t wait for the DVD. I forget that we are unbeatable on the road this year...I forget that we have turned Carrow Road back into a fortress and all of this with Roeder''s team!! We should give him the key to the City.

It''s a results business and unfortunately Jim we don''t seem to be getting them - you can close your eyes and believe it''s down to luck if you like but I believe it''s down to Roeder''s management.

Rusty, you are entitled to your opinion and of course I respect your views.

Your right to some extend in that things are far from rosy and we have big problems, but my point is I don''t think we could get a better manager under these circumstances.

I don''t feel Roeder is out of his depth like Grant was and changing the manager would be a mistake.

I agree we haven''t got the results, but we have played the game in the right way.