Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

RAMOS SACKED!!!

check sky sports news now

breaking news

Pompey reluctingly allow portsmouth boss harry redknapp speak to spurs officials

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Won''t be Harry I don''t think. I believe, this time, Spurs will definitely going for someone who speaks English fluently.[/quote]

What I meant to say ( chuckle..chuckle ) is:

I don''t think it will be Harry. I believe, this time, Spurs will be going for someone who speaks English fluently.

sky sports news going crazy, not seen them this excited since transfer deadline day with berbatov and robinho

why will harry leave?

1. he looks after number 1

2. spurs bigger club

3. he looks after number 1

4. more money

5. he looks after number 1

6. pompey could be in financial trouble

7. harry looks after number 1

8. he loves the south coast, but he loves london more

Comolli had it comming. He''s crap at buying and selling players Berbatov should of been sold to Man U weeks before everyone knew he want to leave even Ramos. Hopefully Tottenham will start to realise that English teams don''t function well unless the manager is choosing and picking the signings. I doubt it though.Davo

harry redknapp doesnt give two monkeys about portsmouth or he wouldnt have gone to southampton

and he only didnt go to newcastle due to location, if newcastle was located in london or lower he be already there

[quote user="once upon a time there was a tavern"]

harry redknapp doesnt give two monkeys about portsmouth or he wouldnt have gone to southampton

and he only didnt go to newcastle due to location, if newcastle was located in london or lower he be already there

[/quote]A good point but I would class tottenham as much of a "poisoned chalice" as much as Newcastle. Tottenham have been going downhill since Arnesen left. ''Arry doesn''t like  Director''s of Football and that has been tottenhams way for a good few years now. Which option will Levy pick?Davo

Interview with HR on SSN and he says he will be accepting the job. Spurs have offered Pompey £5M compensation and Pompey cannot afford to say no to that kind of dosh. Harry will do a great job here as he''s an old fashioned football manager who knows a good player when he sees one and can man manage. Spurs will be safe now.

[quote user="can u sit down please"]Will tony Adams go with him???[/quote]

Be better if it was Sol Campbell...

So that''s what Harry was doing, buying all the crap Spurs players (Defoe an exception).

Comoli should of gone, not Ramos. Tottenham to turn into a laughing stock.Ramos is like their most sucessful manager for 50 odd years or something isn''t he? winning the league cup and all?Allardyce i reckon...

I think the interesting thing now is who will take the Portsmouth job? Seeing that they are pretty skint - despite the £5m compensation.

Harry Redknapp has just said Portsmouth will have to sell players in the Jan window, The owners are linked to the Russian stock market and so are in big trouble financially, Portsmouth dont own their own ground or their training ground, as well as having big debts. So makes you wonder what will be happening at Portsmouth. I think it was Harry himself who released the compensation figure of 5m so he''s tried to make it look like he''s doing it for the club (bless him) but rat and sinking ship come to mind for me. this way he makes himself look good before they hit the ice berg.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Sludge"]Roedent to potsmouth  ,get in their!!!!!!![:@][/quote]
Roeder*
[/quote]

why? we are a longer term lita contract away from creeping up the table

[quote user="once upon a time there was a tavern"]

why will harry leave?

1. he looks after number 1

2. spurs bigger club

3. he looks after number 1

4. more money

5. he looks after number 1

6. pompey could be in financial trouble

7. harry looks after number 1

8. he loves the south coast, but he loves london more

[/quote]because Pompey are financially in the merde.

number 6 on my list lol

anyways spurs fans obviously forgotten the fact harry wanted them banned a few weeks ago in their chants towards sol campbell

[quote user="Yellowbeagle"]

Harry Redknapp has just said Portsmouth will have to sell players in the Jan window, The owners are linked to the Russian stock market and so are in big trouble financially, Portsmouth dont own their own ground or their training ground, as well as having big debts. So makes you wonder what will be happening at Portsmouth. I think it was Harry himself who released the compensation figure of 5m so he''s tried to make it look like he''s doing it for the club (bless him) but rat and sinking ship come to mind for me. this way he makes himself look good before they hit the ice berg.

[/quote]

Sometimes a rat does not need a sinking ship, anyway he is an honorable, principled man. Southampton will confirm that.