Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Maybe Norwich City Kitty could buy Lita?

meowwwwwwwwww........!!!!!!

[img]http://www.websmileys.com/sm/animal/454.gif[/img]    [img]http://www.websmileys.com/sm/animal/527.gif[/img]

Saucer of milk anyone?

OTBC

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol that''s mean, but very funny [:)][/quote]

Mean, but true.

The days of a supporters ''association'' effectively buying a player like David Cross are long over.

I suppose another share offer might work for the right player in the right circumstances, but even that type of scenario is becoming less likely as the years pass, I suppose.

OTBC

[quote user="Polar"]would be ironic after how much that was slammed.
[/quote]

The Kitty website says there will be a financial update on 1st December.Why not ask Cannycanary how it is getting along?I cannot say anymore in case i am perceived as "slamming" it but my view is that the silence from that direction says it all.

A couple of weeks back CA suggested that various supporters groups got together before the club AGM and as we all know Cannycanary and Mr Positive/Be Smart(remember him) read this messageboard.I offered to organise such a meet but hey no contact from The Kitty.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

The Kitty website says there will be a financial update on 1st December.Why not ask Cannycanary how it is getting along?I cannot say anymore in case i am perceived as "slamming" it but my view is that the silence from that direction says it all.

A couple of weeks back CA suggested that various supporters groups got together before the club AGM and as we all know Cannycanary and Mr Positive/Be Smart(remember him) read this messageboard.I offered to organise such a meet but hey no contact from The Kitty.

[/quote]

I think I''m being a bit thick here but I really don''t understand the animosity towards ''The Kitty''. Maybe it is ineffectual but it certainly seems a laudable enough effort by fans with the best interests of the club at heart. Why is there a constant triumphalism and sneering about its inefficacy?

I''m being completely genuine here, can someone enlighten me. Have the organisers said anything out of order or been suspected/accused of some sort of underhand activity?

Agreed. Lot of animosity towards a group of people who are trying to do their best for the club. Even if its a spectacular failure, they are still trying their best. Would think that sort of action would be encouraged. But perhaps ive missed something along the way.

I have to admit that I thought it took a long time to get off the ground but its up and running now and having met Steve ( cannycanary) his enthusiam for the project is infectious plus he''s done a great job on the website which is a big improvement to what it was a few months ago, so good luck to them.

I hope they achieve what they have set out to do and if we all use the Kitty site for our google searches that will help them and make a difference.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

The Kitty website says there will be a financial update on 1st December.Why not ask Cannycanary how it is getting along? I cannot say anymore in case i am perceived as "slamming" it but my view is that the silence from that direction says it all.

[/quote]

Hi John, I am always ready to talk to other groups so please contact me (admin@norwichkitty.com) and we can get together regarding the latest progress. Sorry if i missed any messages on here regarding any potential meetings I have been busy trying to get the next stage of the kitty finished. It will be good to speak to you again.

Regards Steve

I''m about as big a kitty sceptic as you can get - its a long time tried and failed idea

However the comments on here sound very similar to the anti Delia / board bandwagon, lots of moaning but zero realistic alternatives, more like fuck off, quit, why bother..... defeatist lazy bollocks

[quote user="cityangel"]he''s done a great job on the website which is a big improvement to what it was a few months ago, [/quote]

Yeah... the forum is buzzing...... not

The site is bland, carries ads with sound (big no no) and updates rarely. It needs to ally itself to more sites

The same warm, soft, fuzzy thinking that gives rise to a Kitty these days is the same warm, soft, fuzzy thinking from the NCFC board that has us firmly anchored amongst the also-rans in the CCC.

No agenda. It''s simply a fact.

OTBC

Clearly BBB you have some specific, clear, well argued recommendation for the board

Share..... or is it easier to just hide behind a screen making ludicrous false accusations and moaning

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

The same warm, soft, fuzzy thinking that gives rise to a Kitty these days is the same warm, soft, fuzzy thinking from the NCFC board that has us firmly anchored amongst the also-rans in the CCC.

OTBC

[/quote]

So this is why you like to sneer at the ''kitty''?

[quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

So this is why you like to sneer at the ''kitty''?

[/quote]

Your word not mine. Obviously the truth makes you feel uncomfortable.

Lita''s loan arrangement reportedly costs around 100,000 per week. You tell me how Kitty can help in such a scenario in any significant way.

Bet you can''t.

I''m waiting. [C]

OTBC

What''s this got to do with me? [*-)]

I have already acknowledged that it is ineffectual. I''m not suggesting anything contrary to that but was simply curious as to why there was so much triumphal sneering at the failure of such an inoffensive and ostensibly laudable project. And I suppose that you have sort of answered me, albeit implicitly.  

[quote]Lita''s loan arrangement reportedly costs around 100,000 per week. [/quote]

Reported by who ?  And who on earth would sanction such insanity ?

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

OTBC

[/quote]

No it''s not.....put simply

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[quote]Lita''s loan arrangement reportedly costs around 100,000 per week. [/quote]

And who on earth would sanction such insanity ?

[/quote]

as if that question would need answering blah! lol

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="blahblahblah"]

And who on earth would sanction such insanity ?

[/quote]

as if that question would need answering blah! lol

jas :)

[/quote]

I''d still like to see the report that shows this.  I mean, he''s ok at this level, but 100,000 a week ?

macdougall''s perm wrote the following post at 28/10/2008 1:14 PM:

Oh, and if ''sneering'' is such an inappropriate description, what word would you use to describe the tone of your initial post?

You fail to understand that in Blyworld there are only two rules.One for the man himself and his onanistic obsession with his own "wit" ,and another for everyone else.However,I know how to make him vanish.Just ask him a straight question about the Cullum "offer"( as I did on three separate occasions,) and he will mysteriously vanish until he finds a thread where he can pop up and be "clever".