Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

Check Nuttys selection Davo.[;)][;)]

[/quote]

Berkshire had it before me Inchy. I just looked back and he had posted much the same as me. But that''s a good thing. Arrdee always says that we should give our best selection on these threads and not go changing our minds if it''s already been selected.

You and Arrdee both have 12 consecutive winning naps this season but I have news here that will stop you worrying if 13 will be unlucky for some! Checking back to answer a question from Fellas last week I found that both you and Arrdee finished last season with a run of 6 consecutive winning naps which means this week is really the 19th selection since you last lost [Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]

Berkshire had it before me Inchy. I just looked back and he had posted much the same as me. But that''s a good thing. Arrdee always says that we should give our best selection on these threads and not go changing our minds if it''s already been selected.

You and Arrdee both have 12 consecutive winning naps this season but I have news here that will stop you worrying if 13 will be unlucky for some! Checking back to answer a question from Fellas last week I found that both you and Arrdee finished last season with a run of 6 consecutive winning naps which means this week is really the 19th selection since you last lost [Y]

[/quote]

It''ll never last.[:D]

[/quote]

[/quote]

quite remarkable that, these two have certainly taken the benchmark for the free bet thread to another level and the rest of the gang seem to be responding with everyone over 50% winners on selections

i just think its a matter of when not if before you guys hammer the next winning accumulator

[/quote]

[/quote]

It just shows that great minds think alike Nutty!!! [:D]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now Nutty that is more than interesting and I would bet that in those 19 weeks we never picked the same team once, until this week when I am making my "nap" Rangers. I had intended to make Leixoes my "nap" the team that is joint top of the Portuguese league playing the second from bottom team that has only gained two points so far this season . The bookmakers are giving  8-11 which is only a fraction off even money , in other words they are saying the away side has as much chance as winning as Leixoes . Do they know something I don''t ? Very tempting but no not for me , If the odds had been 1-5 I would have been in like a rocket . Perhaps I am seeing dragons where there are none , no its Rangers for me....[Y]....arrdee.

Thanks for all your selections and good luck messages this week.

The winners are there, of that I have no doubt - hopefully I''ll be able to pick 6 winners. Apologies in advance to those that were''nt selected. There were games that were on the list, then off it, then back on, but I have finally settled on the following 6.

Winning teams in capitals

RANGERS v Inverness Caledonian Thistle

PETERBOROUGH v Hereford

THE NEW SAINTS v Penrhyncoch

VALENCIA v Racing Santander

DUMBARTON v Berwick

KIDDERMINSTER v Grays Athletic  

Thanks again, I''ve really enjoyed my week in charge. Fingers crossed.

Leedscanary (Young Gun)

[/quote]

[/quote]I have to admit I didn''t read through the picks totally. I thought I had but then when I clicked on the post button I saw alaod above mine but the "nap" was already in and I think it''s a winner!Good luck Leedscanary they look like a good set of wins! Will Dixmar be rueing the day Ardee allowed you the freebet? I think so!Good luck and I''ll be watching with interest come 5pm and I''ll even be watching the Valencia game on Sky!Davo

[quote user="leedscanary"]

Thanks for all your selections and good luck messages this week.

The winners are there, of that I have no doubt - hopefully I''ll be able to pick 6 winners. Apologies in advance to those that were''nt selected. There were games that were on the list, then off it, then back on, but I have finally settled on the following 6.

Winning teams in capitals

RANGERS v Inverness Caledonian Thistle

PETERBOROUGH v Hereford

THE NEW SAINTS v Penrhyncoch

VALENCIA v Racing Santander

DUMBARTON v Berwick

KIDDERMINSTER v Grays Athletic  

Thanks again, I''ve really enjoyed my week in charge. Fingers crossed.

Leedscanary (Young Gun)

[/quote]

Well done Young Gun they don''t half look good , I cant see any of these teams letting us down with any luck , I will ring them through to Dixmar in the morning and let you all know how much we will win tomorrow lunch time , thanks Kevin and all you lovely old Pickers....arrdee.[Y]

[quote user="Davo"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have to admit I didn''t read through the picks totally. I thought I had but then when I clicked on the post button I saw alaod above mine but the "nap" was already in and I think it''s a winner!

Good luck Leedscanary they look like a good set of wins! Will Dixmar be rueing the day Ardee allowed you the freebet? I think so!

Good luck and I''ll be watching with interest come 5pm and I''ll even be watching the Valencia game on Sky!

Davo
[/quote]

Now Davo you lovely old boy it doesn''t matter if your selection has been picked before you , in fact we welcome as many as possible picking the same team it helps the Picker making the final selections , always give us your best regardless , I know you don''t want to give the City your second best . I will just say I have been watching your selections ,  you are really very good at this, you have taken to the Free Bet like a duck to water , well done [Y]....arrdee. 

Yes you lovely old Pickers the bet is on thanks to Leeds Canary and Dixmar Racing , the bet is.....

2-9        Rangers                      7rew,Devon,Meth C,Trent,Mr Bump,N B Slim,Gazza,Inchy,arrdee

8-15      P''boro                         NorfolkChance,Graham H, Hissing Sid,Sports D Pete

1-4        T N S                           Leeds

4-9        Valencia                        Berkshire,Nutty,Davo

6-10       Dumbarton                   Cosmic,Fellas,P''boro  

4-7         Kidderminster               Lappinitup

Which will win for our Academy £75-08p Which is wonderful because they all look home and hosed , well done Young Gun . I hope you enjoyed your week in charge of the Free Bet ? I am sure you did , now comes the exciting part , thanks Kevin and all you lovely old Pickers . Good Luck all....[Y]....arrdee.

Good luck LC, thats a pretty good set of naps I reckon and we should be well on our way to making up for the narrow disappointment of last week.

Here''s to another absorbing a fun free bet weekend.

Nutty Nigel has just rung me from Burnley wishing you good luck Leeds Canary and all you Pickers the all best....arrdee.

At half time we have Rangers 5 up Dumbarton 3-1 up P''boro1 up Kiddderminster 1 up goodness know how T N S are doing as they are the shortest price selection playing today I would guess doing great , If things stay the same it will be down to Valencia this evening .Game on.

Five down - one to go! Its squeaky bum time.

Thanks to  all the successful pickers so far!

[/quote]Fantastic news, have a few quid riding on this too!Although I also stuck a few quid on us to lose 2-0 today [:$]

[quote user="GazzaTCC"]When do Valencia play???[/quote]9pm tonight live on Skysports extra if you have it. I know I''m going to give it a watch!Well done Leedcanary 5/5 couldn''t of asked for more at this stage!Davo

[quote user="Davo"][quote user="GazzaTCC"]When do Valencia play???[/quote]

9pm tonight live on Skysports extra if you have it. I know I''m going to give it a watch!

Well done Leedcanary 5/5 couldn''t of asked for more at this stage!

Davo
[/quote]

Yes right on Sky Sport ex tonight 9 o''clock about time I got some value from my subscription . Now young Gun how do you want your name on my signature ? on my line of fame? , no I will tell you its going to be "Leeds", you lovely old boy you....arrdee.

I will just tell tell you all this , when I rang Billy Dixon this morning ,I rang him early because I knew we would have a problem with T N S as I could not find a price , I knew Dixmar would be in the same boat , which proved correct , Billy said "no idea on that can you put another one in" I explained this was not possible as it was the Picker that made the decisions He said "oh I see well lets make a price" I thought as N T S are top of the prem welsh league playing a lower league team he was going to say 1-20 but no he said "go on its a bit of fun I will give the boy 1-4" which just goes to to show you the measure of the man , when I told Nutty this same story he said "the guy is fantastic, Billy Dixon is a real gem" I think we all know what he is like, a real Norwich City fan, you should all meet him....arrdee. 

Five down - one to go! Its squeaky bum time.

Thanks to  all the successful pickers so far!

[/quote]

25 minutes to go Leeds and Racing with a 2-1 lead. The best we can hope for is that, given three of their players have a yellow card, that one of them gets a red and Valencia pile on for a win. All things are possible.