Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for Foncy with the Pink un Pickers.

It''s a very tough one this week but i''m going to be part of the flock and follow many others.... Baaaaahh!

It''s going to have to be Rotherham, home win vs Barnet for me

Good luck Sid

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="arrdee"]

Now Johnny this drink Nutty has on offer tomorrow at his place , will arrdee be allowed to buy you a pint or is that honour reserved for Smudger only?

[/quote]

Nutty owns a pub? Where?

[/quote]

Now Pete I keep telling you where we meet and I keep inviting you , I don''t know what else to do other than have Lappinitup pick you up and Pete you could end up who knows where . I would strongly advise against this because if you treasure your home and your loved one you could wake up Saturday morning in the back streets of Naples with what clothes you have left all in rags , yes thats right Pete, Lapp will have sold you and the locals will be eyeing your kidneys as there appears to be a brisk trade on the the continent for fresh vitals at the moment....[:D]....arrdee.

[/quote]

Sorry Pete, I''ve booked Lapp and the wheelbarrow. Hope we don''t end up at Beeston Hump again !

G''day fellow Pups.

OK its about that time, so here goes. Big thanks to all for your naps, they''ve certainly given me plenty to think about. As has been mentioned its a bit of a minefield out there this week, but hopefully the following 6 games will give us more cause for celebration. Anyway, thats enough from me, lets go.

SAT - Man Utd v WBA - Home Win

SAT - Rotherham v Barnet - Home Win

SAT - Elgin v Stenhousemuir - Away Win

SAT - The New Saints v Neath - Home Win

SUN - Hercules v Elche CF - Home Win

SUN - Olympiacos v Panthrakikos - Home Win

Once again, thanks for all your help (and cheers arrdee for directing me to soccerstats.com - that proved helpful).

Speak to you all soon. Now, let the games begin.

Well well well, been looking forward to this weeks pick...I''m sorely tempted by one of Fulham to beat Sunderland or Crewe to lose to MK Dons.Fulham will be desperate for the win and Sunderland are as bad as us away (3 wins in 22 tries), while Crewe are surely going to be hopelessly outclassed by MK Dons...hmm, what to do what to do.....It''s got to be the Fake Plastic Team for me. So:Crewe vs Mk Dons: MK Dons Win

[quote user="Hissing Sid"]

G''day fellow Pups.

OK its about that time, so here goes. Big thanks to all for your naps, they''ve certainly given me plenty to think about. As has been mentioned its a bit of a minefield out there this week, but hopefully the following 6 games will give us more cause for celebration. Anyway, thats enough from me, lets go.

SAT - Man Utd v WBA - Home Win

SAT - Rotherham v Barnet - Home Win

SAT - Elgin v Stenhousemuir - Away Win

SAT - The New Saints v Neath - Home Win

SUN - Hercules v Elche CF - Home Win

SUN - Olympiacos v Panthrakikos - Home Win

Once again, thanks for all your help (and cheers arrdee for directing me to soccerstats.com - that proved helpful).

Speak to you all soon. Now, let the games begin.

[/quote]

Well done Sid , I think all the Pickers will agree they look absolutely nailed on , I really do think its a case of waiting for the final whistle and picking the money up for our wonderful Academy , Now of course it could be double money , If our beloved City win we will be rolling in it , stuffed out with money for the Academy , thanks to you Ian and of course Dixmar Racing .I will talk to all you lovely old Pickers later....arrdee.

[quote user="Mr_Chimp"]Damn my spending too long ruminating!  Damn it to hell!
[/quote]

Now Mr Chimp don''t feel disappointed you will be entered into Nuttys league and who knows you could become the top tipster on the Pink un message board by the end of the season....[Y]....arrdee. 

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="arrdee"]

Now Johnny this drink Nutty has on offer tomorrow at his place , will arrdee be allowed to buy you a pint or is that honour reserved for Smudger only?

[/quote]

Nutty owns a pub? Where?

[/quote]

Now Pete I keep telling you where we meet and I keep inviting you , I don''t know what else to do other than have Lappinitup pick you up and Pete you could end up who knows where . I would strongly advise against this because if you treasure your home and your loved one you could wake up Saturday morning in the back streets of Naples with what clothes you have left all in rags , yes thats right Pete, Lapp will have sold you and the locals will be eyeing your kidneys as there appears to be a brisk trade on the the continent for fresh vitals at the moment....[:D]....arrdee.

[/quote]

Sorry Pete, I''ve booked Lapp and the wheelbarrow. Hope we don''t end up at Beeston Hump again !

[/quote]

Now I always thought it was called Beeston Bump , I know you two lovely old boys cosy up together , have you got your own agenda ? What is poor arrdee supposed to think ?....[:D]....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]Nutty owns a pub? Where?[/quote] Now Pete I keep telling you where we meet and I keep inviting you , I don''t know what else to do other than have Lappinitup pick you up and Pete you could end up who knows where . I would strongly advise against this because if you treasure your home and your loved one you could wake up Saturday morning in the back streets of Naples with what clothes you have left all in rags , yes thats right Pete, Lapp will have sold you and the locals will be eyeing your kidneys as there appears to be a brisk trade on the the continent for fresh vitals at the moment....[:D]....arrdee.

[/quote]Sorry Pete, I''ve booked Lapp and the wheelbarrow. Hope we don''t end up at Beeston Hump again ![/quote] Now I always thought it was called Beeston Bump , I know you two lovely old boys cosy up together , have you got your own agenda ? What is poor arrdee supposed to think ?....[:D]....arrdee.[/quote]Poor arrdee, always getting his words confused, once asked me if I liked Englebert Bumperdink.

Can''t tell his H''s from his R''s! [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]Nutty owns a pub? Where?[/quote] Now Pete I keep telling you where we meet and I keep inviting you , I don''t know what else to do other than have Lappinitup pick you up and Pete you could end up who knows where . I would strongly advise against this because if you treasure your home and your loved one you could wake up Saturday morning in the back streets of Naples with what clothes you have left all in rags , yes thats right Pete, Lapp will have sold you and the locals will be eyeing your kidneys as there appears to be a brisk trade on the the continent for fresh vitals at the moment....[:D]....arrdee.

[/quote]Sorry Pete, I''ve booked Lapp and the wheelbarrow. Hope we don''t end up at Beeston Hump again ![/quote] Now I always thought it was called Beeston Bump , I know you two lovely old boys cosy up together , have you got your own agenda ? What is poor arrdee supposed to think ?....[:D]....arrdee.[/quote]Poor arrdee, always getting his words confused, once asked me if I liked Englebert Bumperdink.

[/quote]

I thought it was his R''s from his elbow!

Sorry I have missed you guys tonight - I''m at home with man flu [+o(]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="arrdee"]

[/quote]

I thought it was his R''s from his elbow!

Sorry I have missed you guys tonight - I''m at home with man flu [+o(]

[/quote]

I''ve been working Wazz so that pint I owe you still stands. Hope you soon feel better if not sweating it out with a big buxom blonde (I''m told) is a good cure

Yes you lovely old Pickers the bet is on thanks to Hissing Sid and Dixmar Racing . The bet is......

2-9    Man utd                Devon,Trent,Beaker,Mac P,Woodstock,Zack,Sparks,Gazza,Shack

8-13   Rotherham            NewYork,Cam,Cosmic,Hissing Sid,Tilly,Scooby,S Desk Pete,Meth C

4-6     Stenhousemuir       7rew,Lapp

1-5     T.N.S.                   Davo,obiwan,Leeds

7-10   Hercules                Yankee,Nutty

1-9     Olympiacos            Fellas,arrdee

Which will win £64-59p which is wonderful but with Billy Dixons bonus week and if City win as well the winnings will double so its £129-18p for the Academy . Thanks for that Ian a wonderful job well done and Good Luck to all you lovely old Pickers....[Y]....arrdee.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

Just to be different.

Middlesbrough vs Chelsea - Chelsea win

[/quote]

Hehe, I think I can safely say that my nap is in the bag! [H]

[quote user="Muddy funster"]

So sorry!!!!  I''m late with my nap! My call this week is for TNS to win against Neath

Good luck TNS!

[/quote]

Yep thats fine Muddy , your "nap" will be entered on Nuttys league , I was a bit concerned that you hadn''t given a selection this week , I don''t like the thought I am losing any of my mighty Pickers....[Y]....arrdee.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="Mr. Bump"]

Just to be different.

Middlesbrough vs Chelsea - Chelsea win

[/quote]

Hehe, I think I can safely say that my nap is in the bag! [H]

[/quote]

Yep well done Mr Bump , that takes you up to 6 from 8 and you are moving up the league but this is no more than I would expect from one of our top tipsters , you lovely old boy....[Y]....arrdee.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]

Double money week deserves a serious punt this week so I''m prepared to put my unblemished record on dodgy ground. I may regret this but I''m going for........

Wolverhampton v Coventry   Home win. 

[/quote]

Thanks arrdee [Y]

Inch_High''s record is on the line at the moment, 1-0 Coventry. [:O]

Unfortunately for us, after dropping to ten men after 30 minutes Barnet are 3-1 up at Rotherham. We''ll have to look into the flow of money in Asia on this one. 

[quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

Double money week deserves a serious punt this week so I''m prepared to put my unblemished record on dodgy ground. I may regret this but I''m going for........

[/quote]

Thanks arrdee [Y]

[/quote]

Oh yee of little faith.[;)]

Good old Chelsea won 5-0! I thought that nap would be risky but hey you have to take risks in this business! Still think ive only got about 50% correct this year though :(!

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="Mr. Bump"][quote user="IncH_HigH"]

[/quote]

Thanks arrdee [Y]

[/quote]

Oh yee of little faith.[;)]

[/quote]

Yep well done Inchy you go from strength to strength you lovely old boy. Also hard luck Hissing Sid.... arrdee.

Unlucky Hissing Sid, it was a brave attempt and I''m sure you will be back to have another go soon. I will never forget looking at the wreckage after I made the final selections and I just thank my lucky stars that brave posters like yourself are queueing up to save me the embarrassment of another go [Y]

Well done Inch High[*][Y] So the pressure''s on Arrdee not to slip over in Greece [:S]

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Unlucky Hissing Sid, it was a brave attempt and I''m sure you will be back to have another go soon. I will never forget looking at the wreckage after I made the final selections and I just thank my lucky stars that brave posters like yourself are queueing up to save me the embarrassment of another go [Y]

Well done Inch High[*][Y] So the pressure''s on Arrdee not to slip over in Greece [:S]

[;)]

[/quote]

Yes it was a good go from Hissing Sid and I am sure I can Fit Sid in again in the new year . Yes indeed Nutty the pressure is on me to keep up with the wonderful Inch High I feel I will crack soon as I always seem to be playing catch up but its only a bit of fun .

The strange thing is that I don''t think Inchy and myself have ever picked the same team once , on less I am wrong Nutty.If that is the case there''s food for thought....arrdee.

Unlucky Sid,

I think Barnet have been instrumental in our downfall a few times  before, proper jinx team.

I had previously made a mental note not to tip any match they are in, they always seem to do the opposite of what is expected of them.

However if you ever go to Barnet "The Mitre" in the High Street is a lovely old pub to drown ones sorrows in !

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

Unlucky Sid,

I think Barnet have been instrumental in our downfall a few times  before, proper jinx team.

I had previously made a mental note not to tip any match they are in, they always seem to do the opposite of what is expected of them.

However if you ever go to Barnet "The Mitre" in the High Street is a lovely old pub to drown ones sorrows in !

[/quote]

And Jim you lovely old boy I see Valencia are 3-0 up with 2 mins to go but poor old Hercules could only draw 0-0 but there is always next week , which is the wonder of the Free Bet , onwards and upwards....[Y]....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="Muddy funster"]

So sorry!!!!  I''m late with my nap! My call this week is for TNS to win against Neath

Good luck TNS!

[/quote]

Yep thats fine Muddy , your "nap" will be entered on Nuttys league , I was a bit concerned that you hadn''t given a selection this week , I don''t like the thought I am losing any of my mighty Pickers....[Y]....arrdee.

[/quote]

Busy times what with Mrs Muddy 4 weeks from dropping a baby Muddy and work being full on. I''ll be more punctual in the future arrdee I promise! Keep at it arrdee, you''re doing a spankingly spiffing job as always!

Shame about this week - good effort though Sid!

Unlucky Sid. Your line looked good but you never know when there''s going to be hiccups.Inch Hugh and Arrdee keep marching on with 11/11 and Trents got 7 out the last 7 and is stalking you two... At least we didn''t have to wait till monday night to find out what''s going on this time [;)]