Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for Foncy with the Pink un Pickers.

[quote user="Fellas"]Unlucky Sid. Your line looked good but you never know when there''s going to be hiccups.

Inch Hugh and Arrdee keep marching on with 11/11 and Trents got 7 out the last 7 and is stalking you two... At least we didn''t have to wait till monday night to find out what''s going on this time [;)]
[/quote]

Now the lovely Fellas , I don''t know what you mean , Monday night !!? No one would be daft enough to make you all wait until Monday night I know . I hope no Picker is going to start that....[:D]....arrdee.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Unlucky Hissing Sid, it was a brave attempt and I''m sure you will be back to have another go soon. I will never forget looking at the wreckage after I made the final selections and I just thank my lucky stars that brave posters like yourself are queueing up to save me the embarrassment of another go [Y]

Well done Inch High[*][Y] So the pressure''s on Arrdee not to slip over in Greece [:S]

[;)]

[/quote]

If Ardee was attacked form the rear would Greece help ? [*-)]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Unlucky Hissing Sid, it was a brave attempt and I''m sure you will be back to have another go soon. I will never forget looking at the wreckage after I made the final selections and I just thank my lucky stars that brave posters like yourself are queueing up to save me the embarrassment of another go [Y]

Well done Inch High[*][Y] So the pressure''s on Arrdee not to slip over in Greece [:S]

[;)]

[/quote]

If Ardee was attacked form the rear would Greece help ? [*-)]

[/quote]

Now Wassy you are back to Lapp aren''t you ? You should have seen the old boy waiting for you last Friday , He was looking out the window and waiting at the door , hoping you were coming , it was impossible to hold a conversation with him and then he started passing old 10 bob notes over the bar for £10 notes , oh the embarresment of it all....[:''(]....arrdee.

[quote user="Zachariah Lovespoon"]

As it''s my first go at this I''ll go for the only stand out home banker

Man U

[/quote]

Welcome on board the Free Bet Zach , I know you are going to enjoy it , well done started off with a winner as well....[Y]....arrdee.

No slipping up in Greece means thet Arrdee[*] and Inch High[*] remain on 100% with 11 consecutive naps[Y] Trent[*] is still right on their tails with 10-11 waiting to pounce if they should crack.

Now next week is the last weekend of the month and an impressive 15 PUPs are on 3-3. Arrdee[*] Beaker[*] Devon[*] GazzaTCC[*] Inch High[*] Leedscanary[*] MacDougalls Perm[*] Mr. Bump[*] Muddy Funster[*] NCFC_Shaun[*] Norfolkchance1[*] Obiwancanary[*] Shack Attack[*] Sparkos[*] and Trent[*] ALL are on course to be Octobers number one PUP[&]

The overall table showing those with at least 50% right from at least 50% weeks is :-

Picker

Season

Season %

Arrdee

11-11

Inch High

11-11

Trent Canary

10-11

GazzaTCC

6-7

Obiwancanary

6-7

Sparkos

6-7

Shack Attack

9-11

Beaker

8-10

MacDougall’s perm

6-8

Mr Bump

6-8

Delia’s Devon..

8-11

Fellas

8-11

Hissing Sid

8-11

Leeds Canary

8-11

P’boro_canary

8-11

Muddy funster

7-10

Camuldonum

6-9

Robert N Lim

4-6

1st Wazzock

7-11

Cosmic Twin

7-11

Gorleston Jim

7-11

Lucky green trainers

7-11

Newyorkcanary

7-11

Nutty nigel

7-11

Cityangel

5-8

Scooby

5-8

NCFC Shaun

6-10

7Rew

4-7

Methcanary

4-7

Blahblahblah

5-9

Graham Humphrey

6-11

Norfolkchance1

6-11

1dartmoore

3-6

Berkshire Canary

5-10

NCFC Star

3-6

For the second week running 0-3 in League Two was the graveyard for many naps. Rotherham was especially cruel and the stats for the different leagues show how difficult League Two is to predict. I notice it cost Kathy and Tilly their 100% records and it doesn''t seem to matter how good the PUP[&] is - League Two is undoubtedly the hardest of all the leagues to get right.

Here''s how the stats look after week 11 :-

League

Week

Week %

Season

Season %

Overall

14-23

159-272

Premiership

4-4

21-36

Championship

2-3

20-42

League One

2-4

26-48

League Two

0-3

13-36

Conference

12-21

Other Non Lge (Inc. Welsh)

1-1

3-4

English Cups

1-2

Scots Premiership

9-11

Scots Leagues

1-3

7-15

Europe

4-5

24-29

Internationals

23-28

Morning all. Well what can I say?

Having watched City fall again, I could at least console myself with the fact that we had 6 nailed on certainties for the free bet. Then the Ashton Gate announcer said "Rotherham 3 Barnet 4". It was like a slegehammer to the chest!!! A double whammy as that was also my nap. Thanks Barnet, you''re off the Xmas card list (along with Liverpool and Arsenal from previos weeks!)

Ah well, theres always next week. Thanks for the opportunity arrdee, at the end of the day it was a bit of fun, and enjoyable.

[quote user="Hissing Sid"]

Morning all. Well what can I say?

Having watched City fall again, I could at least console myself with the fact that we had 6 nailed on certainties for the free bet. Then the Ashton Gate announcer said "Rotherham 3 Barnet 4". It was like a slegehammer to the chest!!! A double whammy as that was also my nap. Thanks Barnet, you''re off the Xmas card list (along with Liverpool and Arsenal from previos weeks!)

Ah well, theres always next week. Thanks for the opportunity arrdee, at the end of the day it was a bit of fun, and enjoyable.

[/quote]

I am glad you enjoyed your week in charge Sid , I knew you would , its just a piece of fun for us Norwich City lovers . What an amazing stat regarding Div 2 from Nutty 0 from 3 differant teams selected this week and if my memory serves me right it was the same last week , if so thats 0 from 6 differant teams selected , the word Horrendous comes to my lips . I think it was that lovely old boy "Cam" who first alerted us to the folly of picking our "nap" from Div 2 and boy oh boy was he ever right ? [Y]....arrdee.

League 2 has been a mine where some of my accumulators have disappeared to recently its like the black hole of the free bet thread. I find the championship is not bad for me I suppose its better the devil you know rather than the one you don''t.  

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]

League 2 has been a mine where some of my accumulators have disappeared to recently its like the black hole of the free bet thread. I find the championship is not bad for me I suppose its better the devil you know rather than the one you don''t.  

[/quote]

Looking at Nutty''s stats I cant say that I am surprised that the European leagues come out on top , these leagues seem to have 2 or 3 teams that are far to good for the rest , the rest seem to just making up the number , as in the Scottish Prem with Celtic and Rangers , unlike our own Prem with the likes of Hull and Stoke who seem capable of upsetting all the teams and killing the Free Bet selections stone dead . I feel this really does need thinking about....arrdee.

[quote user="arrdee"][quote user="norfolkchance1"]

[/quote]

Looking at Nutty''s stats I cant say that I am surprised that the European leagues come out on top , these leagues seem to have 2 or 3 teams that are far to good for the rest , the rest seem to just making up the number , as in the Scottish Prem with Celtic and Rangers , unlike our own Prem with the likes of Hull and Stoke who seem capable of upsetting all the teams and killing the Free Bet selections stone dead . I feel this really does need thinking about....arrdee.

[/quote]

I think it was you Arrdee who alerted everyone to soccerstats.com, there happens to be quite a good tool on there called "last time since" which is really useful as it how many games since a side had a particular result (i.e. win lose draw at home or away etc). It could be a good tool for finding more certain certainties maybe.