Sign in to follow this  
Shack Attack

Look what I found!!

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1357079/ShowPost.aspx

I was in two minds whether to post this or not as I thought it may make me look ever so slightly sad but what the hell. Whilst looking for something completely unrelated I happened to come across the thread above. As you will see this thread, entitled ''Where will we come in League 1 next season?'', was started by somebody called billy bunter who claims to be a Norwich fan. However the name of the original poster has now changed to none other than our friend we8wba [:O]. Perhaps he''s like to explain what''s been going on and why he''s written 300 posts pretending to be a Norwich fan?

One for the ''leave we8 alone he''s only telling the truth'' brigade (oooh I made up a brigade.....now I truly have arrived [:D]) to debate as well maybe [:^)]

P.S. Have you got any jobs going for a fearless investigative journalist like myself Cam [;)]

good spot Shack!

infact looking at the first post in that thread, the spelling, grammar and way its written is a dead giveaway!

Come then Fatso Wolf.. where are you?

jas :)

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1357079/ShowPost.aspx

I was in two minds whether to post this or not as I thought it may make me look ever so slightly sad but what the hell. Whilst looking for something completely unrelated I happened to come across the thread above. As you will see this thread, entitled ''Where will we come in League 1 next season?'', was started by somebody called billy bunter who claims to be a Norwich fan. However the name of the original poster has now changed to none other than our friend we8wba [:O]. Perhaps he''s like to explain what''s been going on and why he''s written 300 posts pretending to be a Norwich fan?

One for the ''leave we8 alone he''s only telling the truth'' brigade (oooh I made up a brigade.....now I truly have arrived [:D]) to debate as well maybe [:^)]

P.S. Have you got any jobs going for a fearless investigative journalist like myself Cam [;)]

[/quote]

Nice one ,Shack! Looking forward to some top quality squirming from the fat man[:D]

[quote user="we8wba"]

i was also elmo if you didnt discover that out!

[/quote]

Now I''m a little concerned about this We8 because Billy Bunter had two losing selections on the Free Bet Thread in weeks 3 and 4. We noticed that you had been posting recently under 2 seperate ID''s and did send you a PM about it but you didn''t respond. However, thanks to Shacks revelations here am I right in assuming Billy Bunters selections were indeed yours? If this is so then your 6-6 100% record is in fact a sham and I would be very disappointed to see what appears to be dishonesty on the Free Bet pages.

nutty - those were my selections and honest selections. so add those on to my totals. (i didnt recieve your pm though lol) but as i said my selections even as billy were selections i would have chosen.

as to the other people, think majority of the posts were taken in jest which could clearly see billy wasnt a norwich fan. hence why everyone thought he supported ipswich.

[quote user="Seaman Staines"]If we8whatever-my-name-is-today had half a brain cell, he would be dangerous. He''s obviously a troll and deserves to be completely ignored from now on. What a toerag.[/quote]

i also wish i had half a brain cell

[quote user="we8wba"]

nutty - those were my selections and honest selections. so add those on to my totals. (i didnt recieve your pm though lol) but as i said my selections even as billy were selections i would have chosen.

as to the other people, think majority of the posts were taken in jest which could clearly see billy wasnt a norwich fan. hence why everyone thought he supported ipswich.

[/quote]

Confession is good for the soul they say. Even more so when you have been found out. Wolf in bunters clothing go and pester granma or get lost in the woods.

Nutty I must confess that I post as arrde on the free bet so all his selections are mine oh and also IH''s

That puts me at least 210%[:D]

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Not good enough.

If I hadn''t have found out your little secret you would never have owned up and would still have a six from six record. I think you should be thrown out of the league, maybe we should take a vote on the next Free Bet Thread [:^)]

just count my scores as void for rest of season that seems fair enough to me. or just give me adminstration deduction for my stupidity

[quote user="we8wba"]nutty nigel - i did have unread message of you, just checked[/quote]

How convenient. We8Wba I''m disappointed in you. I didn''t think you''d stoop so low as to being a total WUM. [:@]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Confession is good for the soul they say. Even more so when you have been found out. Wolf in bunters clothing go and pester granma or get lost in the woods.

Nutty I must confess that I post as arrde on the free bet so all his selections are mine oh and also IH''s

That puts me at least 210%[:D]

Best post since the last best one [:D]

[/quote]

You might remember that I started a thread a few weeks back about the disgusting treatment of the guy.I still believe everything I orignally stated and will still stick up for him.You can bet your life that there''s some City fans on here that post under a different name and style to get people worked up (e.g. chris!)If he was a City fan there wouldn''t be half as much fuss.Go on, shoot me down...

The little snake must apoligise to all those who stuck up for him on capt dejan'' ''stop all the we8 bashing'' its up to cd if he forgives him. (little sh*t).

[quote user="barclay_troy"]The little snake must apologise to all those who stuck up for him on capt dejan'' ''stop all the we8 bashing'' its up to cd if he forgives him. (little sh*t).[/quote] and i apologise for bad spelling.[:$]

[quote user="barclay_troy"][quote user="barclay_troy"]The little snake must apologise to all those who stuck up for him on capt dejan'' ''stop all the we8 bashing'' its up to cd if he forgives him. (little sh*t).[/quote] and i apologise for bad spelling.[:$][/quote]

Thats you aint it, we8allthepies? [;)]

I pointed out to Arrdee that we8allthepies hadn''t placed a selection on the free bet in the first four weeks i though the trans-fat infested tubster hadn''t done it so he could watch the form, but no........... garenteed he would have claimed the picks if they were winners, You snakey sausage fingered midlands scum

BAN HIM!
BAN HIM! 

I am very disappointed at this revelation,

I was one of those that defended him against his critics, he must be a very sad individual to cheat on the best part of this Forum especially as Ray welcomed with open arms. Absolutely sick !

I wonder how many more aliases he has had ?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

Now I''m a little concerned about this We8 because Billy Bunter had two losing selections on the Free Bet Thread in weeks 3 and 4. We noticed that you had been posting recently under 2 seperate ID''s and did send you a PM about it but you didn''t respond. However, thanks to Shacks revelations here am I right in assuming Billy Bunters selections were indeed yours? If this is so then your 6-6 100% record is in fact a sham and I would be very disappointed to see what appears to be dishonesty on the Free Bet pages.

[/quote]

Your an idiot we8wba. You would have kept as Billy Bunter had you have got those 2 selections correct, blatently.

Is his 100% record going to go then? ... I hope so.

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]we8wba, I found "elmo".......

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1262232/ShowPost.aspx

26 posts while you told me he had the 300 posts account that I queried.....

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1412746/ShowPost.aspx

And pointed you to here......

http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/5/1407032/ShowPost.aspx#1407032

Methinks it''s time to come clean. How many more usernames/accounts have you we8wba? [*-)]