Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Roeder is a clown and will be sacked by Christmas...

[quote user="Smudger"]

His managerial career/reputation will be in tatters... and all because he is a prat who dare not question his foolish employers!!!

[/quote]

Hmm, there''s one rather large gaping hole in your ''theory'' (if you can call it that).

Regardless of what posistion we''re in, regardless of whether Roeder has worked miracles or is failling dismally, Delia will not boot him out; not as soon as Christmas in any case. He would be given a fair chance to sort things out. In other words, a full season and change. Remember, she didn''t even sack Grant, he did it himself.

Methinks you overestimate Delia (for once)...

Ricky''s back !

Was it you in the Waveney Advertiser I was printing last week - grappling a long haired guy in spandex ?

Smirker you really are an attention seeking little nonce.

If you''d actually seen the football played this season you will realise that Glenn Roeder is the best thing to happen to this club for years.

I think that with Sibierski, our current side would demolish our championship winning team...the quality in the championship has raised the bar for success.

If Roeder does walk over this we are well and truly Hucked

...who else could successfully oversee this transformation of our team with both hands tied behind their backs?

[quote user="walks on water"]

Ricky''s back !

Was it you in the Waveney Advertiser I was printing last week - grappling a long haired guy in spandex ?

If you''d actually seen the football played this season you will realise that Glenn Roeder is the best thing to happen to this club for years.

I think that with Sibierski, our current side would demolish our championship winning team...the quality in the championship has raised the bar for success.

...who else could successfully oversee this transformation of our team with both hands tied behind their backs?

[/quote]

be careful do you actually know what nonce means, obviously not. All i said is time will tell, you all were saying how great Grant was at one time, we doubters were proven right, as for Roeder i hope he is successful, but results since january dont back up, the Roeder is great theory.

[quote user="ricky knight"]As always time will tell who the prxts are, great window again guys, we are really going places.[/quote]

I disagree with you Ricky but at least you are a real poster and a real Norwich fan unlike the fictional conceit Smudger.  Mind you, if you agree with "him" you will be in danger of being accused of having an imaginary friend.

My 18 year old son uses nonce without knowing its menaing.  Sad isn''t it.  Mind you, how many people woulduse berk if they knew its real meaning?

[quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="walks on water"]

Ricky''s back !

[/quote]

be careful do you actually know what nonce means, obviously not. All i said is time will tell, you all were saying how great Grant was at one time, we doubters were proven right, as for Roeder i hope he is successful, but results since january dont back up, the Roeder is great theory.

[/quote]Have you seen us play Ricky? There''s a bit of difference to how we played under Grant, as it were.

yes hogesar we are playing better football, agreed, but the results are the same we are not winning football matches, we still dont have the class needed to push on imo, i repeat our results from january are shocking we need to start winning, we cant buy an away win, we lack belief we can win any away game imo, and its no longer fortress CR. Please believe me, i want to be wrong, its just my opinion.

[quote user="ricky knight"]yes hogesar we are playing better football, agreed, but the results are the same we are not winning football matches, we still dont have the class needed to push on imo, i repeat our results from january are shocking we need to start winning, we cant buy an away win, we lack belief we can win any away game imo, and its no longer fortress CR. Please believe me, i want to be wrong, its just my opinion.[/quote]I obviously can''t deny the results haven''t been good enough. However, the Birmingham match was most certainly a step in the right direction; and although we''ve all been patient for far too long, when you bring in a total of 13 players; a little bit more is needed i think.

[quote user="Smudger"]

His managerial career/reputation will be in tatters... and all because he is a prat who dare not question his foolish employers!!!

[/quote]

go away!!! if anything he will walk!!!

Who is the clown? I think it is safe to assume Roeder has questioned the board on numerous occasions. His only choice is to resign - then how would that leave his managerial reputation (if indeed he has one which isn''t already in tatters). Try engaging your brain before posting.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="ricky knight"]yes hogesar we are playing better football, agreed, but the results are the same we are not winning football matches, we still dont have the class needed to push on imo, i repeat our results from january are shocking we need to start winning, we cant buy an away win, we lack belief we can win any away game imo, and its no longer fortress CR. Please believe me, i want to be wrong, its just my opinion.[/quote]
I obviously can''t deny the results haven''t been good enough. However, the Birmingham match was most certainly a step in the right direction; and although we''ve all been patient for far too long, when you bring in a total of 13 players; a little bit more is needed i think.
[/quote]

City always step up against the better sides its when we play the crxp that concerns me, we seem to play at their level, with no belief we can win.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Smudger posted this to get a reaction, I don''t think he actually believes it, he wanted a reaction and you gave him it. 

Well done Smudge.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Smudger posted this to get a reaction, I don''t think he actually believes it, he wanted a reaction and you gave him it. 

Well done Smudge.

[/quote] I will rub smudger in nettles. Then he will get a reaction!

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Smudger you are a grade A prick, what i would give to meet you in person, cnut[/quote]

That is my point.  See above.  We cannot meet someone as real as Bart Simpson - and less credible.

[quote user="Carlos Valderrama"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

I doubt many people are foolish enough to question their employers.  If I questioned mine I would be out on my ear clutching a P45.

[/quote]

Good managers out on there ear with a P45 do not have wait long for the next job offer though do they?

Shame that when Roeder does get his P45 his reputation will be in tatters too... meaning that his next job offer will be a long way off.

He like you lot though will get exactly what is coming to him.

Smudger you are alot smarter before you talk, run along now and get ready for the first day of school

Tim at last a Pink''Un poster with balls.  In the past I''ve met up with two posters who have pissed me off (not from this site) and we settled our differences face to face.   I now don''t get embroiled in the personal arguements as I''ve too short a fuse.     Easier now to log-off rather than tell someone to f**k-off as its meaningless unless you can look them in the eye.  Having said that I''d still like to meet a couple of shit stirrers from this board so I''ll join the queue.

[quote user="Be Smart sell to Cullum"]

[quote user="ricky knight"]As always time will tell who the prxts are, great window again guys, we are really going places.[/quote]

Yawn, try Prozac[:P]

[/quote]

Can you give us a deal???

You sure as hell must be taking them to think we have done good business this summer... [:D]

[quote user="Mark Smith"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

Hmm, there''s one rather large gaping hole in your ''theory'' (if you can call it that).

Regardless of what posistion we''re in, regardless of whether Roeder has worked miracles or is failling dismally, Delia will not boot him out; not as soon as Christmas in any case. He would be given a fair chance to sort things out. In other words, a full season and change. Remember, she didn''t even sack Grant, he did it himself.

Methinks you overestimate Delia (for once)...

[/quote]

You may be right... she did sack Walker, Worthington and Hamilton though so maybe not???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Be Smart sell to Cullum"]

Yawn, try Prozac[:P]

[/quote]

Can you give us a deal???

You sure as hell must be taking them to think we have done good business this summer... [:D]

[/quote]

NO CREDIBILITY

Cheers Sid, this is the first time anyone on this board has pi55ed me off this much as this idiot, i wish he had the balls to meet me but i doubt it, just likes to spout his binner 5hite on here