Sign in to follow this  
Smudger

Roeder is a clown and will be sacked by Christmas...

[quote user="walks on water"]

Ricky''s back !

Was it you in the Waveney Advertiser I was printing last week - grappling a long haired guy in spandex ?

Smirker you really are an attention seeking little nonce.

If you''d actually seen the football played this season you will realise that Glenn Roeder is the best thing to happen to this club for years.

I think that with Sibierski, our current side would demolish our championship winning team...the quality in the championship has raised the bar for success.

If Roeder does walk over this we are well and truly Hucked

...who else could successfully oversee this transformation of our team with both hands tied behind their backs?

[/quote]

Hilarious.... better than the Championship winning team hahahahahahaha now I have heard everything...

A team that hasn''t won all season, has conceded 8 goals in 5 games is better than the Championship winning team.... oh do tell me another one please!!! [:D]

[quote user="Yella_Forever"][quote user="Smudger"]

His managerial career/reputation will be in tatters... and all because he is a prat who dare not question his foolish employers!!!

[/quote]

go away!!! if anything he will walk!!!

[/quote]

If he was going to walk then he would of done so by now because it is obvious he has been lied to just like the rest of us.

He doesn''t have the balls to walk, it''s as simple as that!!!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="walks on water"]

Ricky''s back !

Was it you in the Waveney Advertiser I was printing last week - grappling a long haired guy in spandex ?

If you''d actually seen the football played this season you will realise that Glenn Roeder is the best thing to happen to this club for years.

I think that with Sibierski, our current side would demolish our championship winning team...the quality in the championship has raised the bar for success.

...who else could successfully oversee this transformation of our team with both hands tied behind their backs?

[/quote]

Hilarious.... better than the Championship winning team hahahahahahaha now I have heard everything...

A team that hasn''t won all season, has conceded 8 goals in 5 games is better than the Championship winning team.... oh do tell me another one please!!! [:D]

[/quote]

Smudger your comments would carry more credibility if you posted on a regular basis but you only surface like a vulture if you sense something is going wrong. And I make that  comment from a stance of wanting Delia out before you start accusing me of supporting the current board.  

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Cheers Sid, this is the first time anyone on this board has pi55ed me off this much as this idiot, i wish he had the balls to meet me but i doubt it, just likes to spout his binner 5hite on here [/quote]

I''ll meet you and show you what a mug you are... want to take a look at my play-off final pictures... or pictures from the 2-1 away day at Watford in the promotion season... or the ticket stub I still have from Sunderland the same year?

Maybe I could dig out a few old programmes that I kept back from giving to a local non-league side a couple of years ago... such as the Vitesse Arnhem one or the Milk Cup or Fa Semi ones???

You really are a mug if you believe anything other than I am a very pissed off City fan.

Ask John Tilson or Kathy Blake... plus a few others on here... they know I exist and that I aint no Ipswich or Leicester fan.

People wonder why the rest of the country takes the piss out of some Norfolk people... it ain''t surprising when you show pure living evidence of it such as this.

[quote user="Delia feed me some bullsh"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="walks on water"]

Ricky''s back !

[/quote]

[/quote]

Smudger your comments would carry more credibility if you posted on a regular basis but you only surface like a vulture if you sense something is going wrong. And I make that  comment from a stance of wanting Delia out before you start accusing me of supporting the current board.  

[/quote]

If you want her out then do something about it then.

I have watched you lot who are too gutless to do anything for two years now... saying now isn''t the right time blahblahblah

There will never be a right time... but that woman is destroying this club

The longer you lot sit back and leave her to it the worse things will get.

Haven''t any of you realised that by now?

It''s all too easy for you lot to throw insults on here... but not one of you has tried to do anything about it have you?

You all deserve exactly what you are getting.

and don''t give me the credibility thing coz I ain''t asking you to follow me... I am asking you lot to grow some balls and do something for yourselves and the good of the City of Norwich and County of Norfolk.

Come on surprise me... all you lot that say you want her out DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!

That is one point where I tend to agree with the Percy''s on here.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Delia feed me some bullsh"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="walks on water"]

Ricky''s back !

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have watched you lot who are too gutless to do anything for two years now... saying now isn''t the right time blahblahblah

It''s all too easy for you lot to throw insults on here... but not one of you has tried to do anything about it have you?

[/quote]

Well come on Smudger tell  us what you have done so far?.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Smudger"]

His managerial career/reputation will be in tatters... and all because he is a prat who dare not question his foolish employers!!!

[/quote]

Smudger posted this to get a reaction, I don''t think he actually believes it, he wanted a reaction and you gave him it. 

Well done Smudge.

[/quote]

I do believe it... Roeder is Delia''s little lap dog!!!  [:P]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="walks on water"]

Ricky''s back !

[/quote]

[/quote]

How many was that? shows how much of a supporter you are!

Or have you been organising another of your one man protests?

Any credability you had went ages ago, now run off to your hole like a good little troll

[quote user="Delia feed me some bullsh"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Delia feed me some bullsh"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="walks on water"]

Ricky''s back !

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well come on Smudger tell  us what you have done so far?.

[/quote]

I have protested... I have told MWJ exactly what I thought of the way they were running the club to his face.

I have been to Forums and questioned board members and I have not put a penny in to the club for about 2 years.

What more can I do exactly???

I met Mr Tilson and Kathy from NCISA to tell them exactly what I thought they should do about a year ago.... we are still waiting for them to do something, anything.

What have you done?

Apart from hearing a few in the Snakepit sing Huckerby (an indirect attack on the board or Roeder) I haven''t heard anything from anybody else apart from murmurs behind closed doors.

I have heard plenty of bad stuff said... but nobody has the balls to try and do something which is going to change the direction this football club has been taking for the last few years.

[quote user="Delias Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="walks on water"]

Ricky''s back !

[/quote]

[/quote]

How many was that? shows how much of a supporter you are!

Or have you been organising another of your one man protests?

Any credability you had went ages ago, now run off to your hole like a good little troll

[/quote]

What you clown?

OK 7 conceded in 5 games then... 6 in the league and 1 against MK Dons.

oh and you are so credible... Just another arse that will take whatever crap is thrown at them... enjoying yet another magical season of footie at Queen Delia''s Carrow Road.

Smudger, tell me about your childhood? was it troubled? actually, forget it, lifes too short.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]To be fair to Smudger for a minute, and you won''t see me writing that very often, he has got a point here.How many of the posters with their ''DELIA OUT'' sigs renewed their season tickets this year?You all like to blame the Percys/Apologists/Boardists/Deliarites but don''t you think you are equally culpable [:^)]

[quote user="Smudger"]

and don''t give me the credibility thing coz I ain''t asking you to follow me... I am asking you lot to grow some balls and do something for yourselves and the good of the City of Norwich and County of Norfolk.

Come on surprise me... all you lot that say you want her out DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!

That is one point where I tend to agree with the Percy''s on here.

[/quote]

Protest, anyone?

[quote user="Smudger"]

Ask John Tilson or Kathy Blake... plus a few others on here... they know I exist and that I aint no Ipswich or Leicester fan.

[/quote]

I think Commander Tilson of the nCIsA is too busy arranging alternative celebrity guests for his September Shindig to confirm the existence of Citizen Smudge of the Carrow Popular Front.

Power to the people [:''(]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

I think Commander Tilson of the nCIsA is too busy arranging alternative celebrity guests for his September Shindig to confirm the existence of Citizen Smudge of the Carrow Popular Front.

[/quote]

Perlease - The Popular Peoples Front of Carrow Road.  The CPF are splitters.

[quote user="ron obvious"]

Perhaps we should call him ''Wolfie''?      Wasn''t his surname Smith as well?
[/quote]

You know it!! [;)]

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

To be fair to Smudger for a minute, and you won''t see me writing that very often, he has got a point here.

How many of the posters with their ''DELIA OUT'' sigs renewed their season tickets this year?

You all like to blame the Percys/Apologists/Boardists/Deliarites but don''t you think you are equally culpable [:^)]
[/quote]

Can''t disagree with any of that.[Y]

As I have said before - the best word to describe Smudger is when you consider his sex life is like his protests - on his own....

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

They are not exactly rushing to confirm Bart Simpson''s existence are they?   Mind you he is offering to show us a collection of memorabilia that anyone could collect frrom ebay in a few weeks so he must be genuine.

Smudger is a fictional character created to wind us up.  No real person would be so full of bile and hatred for a club he says he supports.  Do you notice also that he is very unspecific about the halcyon days of the past?  Compare that with Wiz who bangs on about the cup run team and for all his poison is clearly in love with the club.   This is not a real fan gone sour.  The history and the love however damaged is not there.

Clever but sad.  you have to wonder who is behind this creation but respect for a job well done for so long

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

They are not exactly rushing to confirm Bart Simpson''s existence are they?   Mind you he is offering to show us a collection of memorabilia that anyone could collect frrom ebay in a few weeks so he must be genuine.

Smudger is a fictional character created to wind us up.  No real person would be so full of bile and hatred for a club he says he supports.  Do you notice also that he is very unspecific about the halcyon days of the past?  Compare that with Wiz who bangs on about the cup run team and for all his poison is clearly in love with the club.   This is not a real fan gone sour.  The history and the love however damaged is not there.

Clever but sad.  you have to wonder who is behind this creation but respect for a job well done for so long

[/quote]

The Doc really must prescribe you some more pills Cambridge... Anybody like yourself who claims that somebody with over 3,000 posts on any football related message board does not support that club is clearly beyond help... [:$]

Ask Mr Huckerby... he knows the infamous Smudger exists.

Smudger does exist, if he is indeed the one man protest I saw a couple of years back. Just wish I''d filmed it, would have made a youtube classic.

[quote user="Larry David"]Smudger does exist, if he is indeed the one man protest I saw a couple of years back. Just wish I''d filmed it, would have made a youtube classic.
[/quote]

Indeed... that was me Larry... me, my cheesegrater and some slices of Wensleydale dangling out of my pockets... [:D]

Our club has underachieved for a long time and now and looks set to disappear down the toilet, something is clearly wrong, I couldn''t give a rats @rse if we played quite well for 45 mins against Birmingham, the problems are far deeper, perhaps if some of you questioned the running/management of the club half as much as you question Smudger you might actually get some answers and maybe some results and progress.Too many have made excuses for mediocrity for far too long,........... "GR is the best thing to happen to this club in years"....... get real folks! you were all saying the same about Grant 2 years ago - under GR we avoided relegation  by [one game] the skin of our teeth, this season we haven''t won a game!Lord ......Just give me a Bond, a Brown, a Stringer or a Walker, give me a demolition order to knock that cr@p hotel down but above all give me hope!

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Larry David"]Smudger does exist, if he is indeed the one man protest I saw a couple of years back. Just wish I''d filmed it, would have made a youtube classic.
[/quote]

Indeed... that was me Larry... me, my cheesegrater and some slices of Wensleydale dangling out of my pockets... [:D]

[/quote]

Smudger are you cheeseboard???