Sign in to follow this  
mighty yellow

If we ignore Wiz...

I''m not in, although he is very subjective towards his own views, some of the clouds can be moved away and he does very rarely talk some sense. He provides entertainment to the board, and I am sure, however much it hurts me to say it, it would be a worse place without him.

Here we go again with another pathetic let''s have a go at a poster thread.

For goodness sake this is a discussion place where all views are werlcome, be they ingrained pessimism or high on orange juice optimism.

The season has now started let us return to debating the finer issues of the game''s laws or how a particular tactic worked rather than this sort of thread which actually seems to suggest that you can''t contribute yourself.

Wiz has views about Norwich City, it is a shame that some people appear not to have any.

No my friend... it''s more fun when Wiz is around.

The signs were good on Saturday. Maybe we are in for a better season than we thought. If Roeder turns it around and we are up there challenging it will be fun to watch dear old Wiz back track all the way to the Prem [;)]

Wiz is a real life barometer to the fortunes of Norwich City. It''s always extremes. If he lived in one of those weather houses Mrs Wiz would really be  ''er indoors [um] But maybe by next spring she could be in the garden [H]

Agree totally with you :o)

Whilst we all have differing views this board would be such a boring place if everyone agreed all the time on everything.

If you don''t agree with him then you don''t, it''s no big deal (even though sometimes it might get to you), skip his posts and read on, it''s not hard to do.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

No my friend... it''s more fun when Wiz is around.

The signs were good on Saturday. Maybe we are in for a better season than we thought. If Roeder turns it around and we are up there challenging it will be fun to watch dear old Wiz back track all the way to the Prem [;)]

Wiz is a real life barometer to the fortunes of Norwich City. It''s always extremes. If he lived in one of those weather houses Mrs Wiz would really be  ''er indoors [um] But maybe by next spring she could be in the garden [H]

[/quote]I just struggle to subscribe to the idea that he makes this forum more fun. I will halt my campaign due to lack of support, but I personally take no enjoyment from his ramblings. He''s just a sad old prat who doesn''t have enough excitement in his real life, so gets his kicks from winding people up.I wont even take any pleasure if he is proved wrong this season, as his whole attitude towards our club upsets me more than anything.OTBC

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]How do you know Wiz isnt right and your wrong though ?[/quote]I don''t, he''s welcome to start a thread trying to make people ignore me. The difference is, I try and discuss what I think, and base my views on what happens on a day by day basis, not on what is controversial, and what will make people respond to my threads. Anyone who has been with this forum for a while knows Wiz changes his mind depending on the day.The whole acting like you know something everyone else doesn''t, when in fact you are putting across an opinion is so tiresome.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]How do you know Wiz isnt right and your wrong though ?
[/quote]

That''s an unanswerable question as both parties believe that their view is a valid & correct one.

..........on the other hand ,if one is just spouting verbal diarrhoea for the sake of getting attention then I .....................................................................totally agree [:S]

Presumably if you choose to ignore him by not reading threads he starts or ignoring posts with a little picture of a Wizard beside them on other people''s threads you will have achieved the outcome you want.

In the meantime why not just leave the poor old sod alone - yes he post a pile of poop 99% of the time but he is as entitled to an opinion as the rest of us.  Besides, his manic swings of opinion are usually good entertainment value if you dont take them too seriously and I would miss his presence on here.

[quote user="mighty yellow"]do you think he will go away? It''s got to be worth a try, but it will take a big effort from all of us. I''m in.
[/quote]

As far as I am concerned Wiz can post what he likes on here. I may not agree with it but thats a different story.

This is just spiteful.

[quote user="mighty yellow"]do you think he will go away? It''s got to be worth a try, but it will take a big effort from all of us. I''m in.
[/quote]

How old are you? 12?

Wiz has views about Norwich City, it is a shame that some people appear not to have any.

I love the simplicity of this sentence........good man. [:D]

No sorry, I''m not in either. Forums are for people to state their views and Wiz, even though he does seems to be out on a limb most of the time, is as entitled to express his as anyone else.

I also think he brings a bit of entertainment to things now and again. I often read his posts and think " what on earth is he on about now" but I''ve never felt insulted like I often used to with Smudger and Cluck

If this malicious and somewhat spiteful thread title was a new idea, I might just be a little concerned, but its not, I''ve had this type of thing for 5 years now on here, and on a yearly basis!.

Likwise, with the changing my mind myth! Tis true, that on a couple of occassions I have had a big change of heart. But on Delia and the joke of a board, I remain solidly against them.

Hucks and Curo are still living Gods, and the Doc is still a donkey.

On GR?.........I''m still not sure, one minute I hate him, the next I''m unsure...but given the choice, I''d still rather have Tilson of Southend here, no change there then!

And I still say that the squad GR has put together on the cheap is weak, Hoolihan excempted, but that is just my opinion and only time will prove me right or wrong on this.

But I always have admitted when I''ve been wrong in the past, unlike a few on here, and I''m happy to live with that thought.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

And I still say that the squad GR has put together on the cheap is weak, Hoolihan excempted, but that is just my opinion and only time will prove me right or wrong on this.

[/quote]

I''d still take the GR squad over the Peter grant one we had last summer. 

. o (is there anyone out there who wouldn''t?)

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[/quote]As far as I am concerned Wiz can post what he likes on here. I may not agree with it but thats a different story.

This is just spiteful. [/quote]If wiz stopped posting on here you''d have to change your name wazzy.

What would you be then?  1st whittle, 2nd smudger, neil wazzcaster or nutty''s nibblets?  [:S]

[/quote]

Pathetic.

Typical behaviour of a little kid in the playground trying to get his petty gang up against others. My already low opinion of you has sunk yet deeper....and confirms that you are both stupidly naive and a spoilt brat.

Wiz is worth a thousand of you mate....and you probably know it.....so grow up eh?

Cluck going all out with the insults here.No, we shouldnt ignore Wiz.His opinions are erm.....interesting ones, and as valid as yours or mine.However Cluck is there any need for throwing a personal insult at someone you have (i assume) never met?

[quote user="Neil Cluckcaster"]

[quote user="mighty yellow"]do you think he will go away? It''s got to be worth a try, but it will take a big effort from all of us. I''m in.[/quote]

Pathetic.

Typical behaviour of a little kid in the playground trying to get his petty gang up against others. My already low opinion of you has sunk yet deeper....and confirms that you are both stupidly naive and a spoilt brat.

Wiz is worth a thousand of you mate....and you probably know it.....so grow up eh?

[/quote]Sounds like someone got bullied at school. Hardly surprising, anyone so up their own arse would have to be. I''m interested why this makes me spoilt though. Please explain...

Oh, and were you there on Saturday, and do you go to games? You always seem to ignore this question, not trying to get one up on you, just interested to know how informed your opinions are.

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]

No sorry, I''m not in either. Forums are for people to state their views and Wiz, even though he does seems to be out on a limb most of the time, is as entitled to express his as anyone else.

I also think he brings a bit of entertainment to things now and again. I often read his posts and think " what on earth is he on about now" but I''ve never felt insulted like I often used to with Smudger and Cluck

[/quote]

Diddums....

Are you lot fed on bread and milk or something? No wonder this club has lost it''s guts if the evidence on here is anything to go by.

Stroll on........... [W]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[/quote]As far as I am concerned Wiz can post what he likes on here. I may not agree with it but thats a different story.

This is just spiteful. [/quote]If wiz stopped posting on here you''d have to change your name wazzy.

What would you be then?  1st whittle, 2nd smudger, neil wazzcaster or nutty''s nibblets?  [:S]

[/quote]

I hadn''t thought of that Lapp. What will I call myself when Wiz says that he isn''t going to post on here anymore? [:^)]

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]I hadn''t thought of that Lapp. What will I call myself when Wiz says that he isn''t going to post on here anymore? [:^)] [/quote]

I wouldn''t worry too much, he''ll reappear a few hours later, best not to waste your time... [:)]