Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Norwich City Squad 08/09 Wallpaper

Where''s Lappin? I know we want rid, but unless he''s off talking to another club it seems a bit harsh to keep him out of the photo all together. You think they all lied about what they were doing today? Lappin - "All right Chadders, Fancy going to the movies as we''ve got the day off?"Chadwick - "errr, I''ve got to wash the cat, sorry"And is it possible for the front row to get anymore ugly?

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]And Martin...[/quote]

Does it say a lot that I didn''t even notice their absence?

Squad looking very small here though.

[quote user="SnakepitTopWizard"]

Who looks the happiest and unhappiest in the squad photos?

Unhappiest goes to Croft. Happiest goes to Russell or Clingan!

[/quote]Fozzy is the one that cracks me up, with his slighty raised eyebrow. "ye wan me te say what?"

Shackell looks as aware in this photo as he usually is in defence. Martin and Lappin missing, not much of a surprise really is it.

Actually sorry, he does look slightly aware on these ones, not the ones on the official site though! Bertrand without a doubt looks the happiest on the official ones.

None of the younger players on one year deals appear in the photo, so i think we can assume they wont be involved. Expect Martin and Spillane to get loans and the likes of Daley, Lathrope, Smith, and renton etc to be knowhere near up to it!

Would have been ideal if the likes of  Martin,Spillane and Lappin were on the  photo, because when the three new one''s come in we could have just plopped the new arrivals faces on the old torso''s. [;)]

The new guy in the top right hand corner (staff) who''s name escapes me has some seriosuly impressive man boobs goin'' on!!

[quote user="The Huckerby Delusion"]Fozzy is the one that cracks me up, with his slighty raised eyebrow. "ye wan me te say what?"[/quote]If you mean Crofty on the top row, then I think he looks brilliant and should play with that face, it''s scare the bejesus out of the opposition! He looks like he should be sat on a high-back leather chair stroking a fluffy white cat....... "Soon I shall reveal my fiendish plan... as long as that pesky Bell doesn''t interfere..." [:)]

Don''t know if it''s just the way the Aviva logo curves but don''t all the players on the middle row look like they''re in need of doing some serious work on the treadmill!

Some podgy midsections there methinks?

I have a sneaky suspicion that Bertran and Lupoli had some sort of silly smile contest going. Pattison might be joining in, but he is either failing to an awesome degree or thats just his face....

[quote user="Dogger Slipraid"]Believe it not, he''s the fitness coach[/quote]

Presumably we can expect to see all the guys developing small breasts by Christmas and athletic bra`s in place by the time we`re promoted.

Does the new fitness regime involve the use of female hormones to or will the new physiques be developed purely by diet and hard work.