Sign in to follow this  
Frying Pan Eyes

O/T Favorite Drink

Start of lagers then normally go to girlie drinks like vodka and oranges till my wee turns orange[:$] Or Smirnoff ice, tequila''s. Maybe Shampoo sometimes, oh and cider. Hopefully cider gets me some credi and sounding like a bloke who is 30 than a girl of 14. Actually cider is for pi$$ heads or teenagers.

[quote user="Bravo win or die"]What is everyone''s favourtie tipple. Mine has to be ale. Pale Rider is my favorite.[/quote]nothing like a good ale, I would recommend anything by Sarah Hughes especially their Dark Ruby Mild.

[quote user="C.T wizard"]I drink Budweiser and Carlsberg as well [:)] am i a enough of a drunkard for you yet?[:D][/quote]Carlsberg, Bud, Taboo and Mountain Dew..... 3 of them are the same product[obviously 12

Ciders are interesting but the big brands are rubbish

Nastro Azzuro, Efes, most Czech lagers, Asahi is excellent. Brandy,

good Tequilla, any Voddka (not flavoured), used to love Malts but cant

stand whisky or Whiskey now

i love blonde beers and ales, my personal favourite either being leffe blond or discovery by youngs. i dont drink enough ale anymore as there are no decent pubs in my town that sell it. you gotta love a bottle of banana bread beer though, its gorgeous

I Take my 10 year old son to the games and we went into Squares for a drink ordered a pint and a j2o orange and passionfruit for the son. They served them in a glass and we went upstairs to meet friends etc. My son with about half an inch of drink left in his glass told me it tasted funny, I had a mouthfull to discover he had drunk a bottle of vodka reef. He didn''t stop talking for the whole game and still says it was one of his best matches ever.   

Just got back from hols in Bulgaria and still suffering from too much Rakia.(Its the local brandy, very strong!!!) and Mastika (which is an aniseed type licquer best served with ice).Mmmmmm

[quote user="jimbob"]I Take my 10 year old son to the games and we went into Squares for a drink ordered a pint and a j2o orange and passionfruit for the son. They served them in a glass and we went upstairs to meet friends etc. My son with about half an inch of drink left in his glass told me it tasted funny, I had a mouthfull to discover he had drunk a bottle of vodka reef. He didn''t stop talking for the whole game and still says it was one of his best matches ever.   [/quote]

Quality mate. At least when he is 18, he can say he got pi$$ed at Norwich when he was 10.

Lacons[:D], Budweiser, Corona, Carib, Brahma and Heineken.

With Budweiser leading the pack.

Worst beer? Something they used to sell in Cardiff in the ''60s. Awful stuff (forget the name*) - they used to process it by the gallon and then create rivers on the terraces at Cardiff Arms Park.

Gosh we''re much more civilised these days.

Hen Wlad Fy Nhadau

or as parodied for English speakers (singers)- like those from Norfolk?

My hen laid a haddock, one hand oiled a flea,

Glad farts and centurions threw dogs in the sea, 

I could stew a hare here and brandish Dan''s flan,

Don''s ruddy bog''s blocked up with sand.

Dad! Dad! Why don''t you oil Auntie Glad?

Can whores appear in beer bottle pies,

O butter the hens as they fly!

Happy days.

Glan Rhondda.

OTBC 

Brains? -- I think so. 

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]blue label vodka.  Love the stuff.[/quote]

Panda pops. Usually have them before half time just to calm my nerves before speaking to the players.

Delia''s Well Behaved Devonshire Dirtbox wrote -

"Mines the Wifebeater all the way".

Does Nelson actually make you beat your wife? If thats true it certainly works in Leeds.

Snake bite and black.(The basic snakebite is a mixture of equal parts of lager and cider (or alternatively a 1:2 mix), typically served in pint or half-pint servings. Though it is often served mixed, some variants "float" the beer atop the cider in separate layers.)

[quote user="AndyJR"]Snake bite and black.(The basic snakebite is a mixture of equal parts of lager and cider (or alternatively a 1:2 mix), typically served in pint or half-pint servings. Though it is often served mixed, some variants "float" the beer atop the cider in separate layers.)[/quote]Why did you feel the need to explain what Snakebite is?Bud drinkers - I assume you mean the original Czech beer and not the fizzy water from across the pond?

kopparberg summer fruit cider is amazing, cant get enough of it at the moment, its exclusive to wetherspoons though which is irritating.

[quote user="methcanary"]Just got back from hols in Bulgaria and still suffering from too much Rakia.(Its the local brandy, very strong!!!) and Mastika (which is an aniseed type licquer best served with ice).Mmmmmm[/quote]

hahaha probably the same stuff my friend brought back from Crete. But that was called Raki and it was their local brandy lol... :L

McEwans Champion - Real ale (dark) at about 7.9%.  Its damn tasty but you can only manage 1 or 2 at the most then it starts getting sickly.

I also like Bacardi & Coke but can never bring myself to order one (its for the missus, honest!!).  And another great drink is Tequila with lemonade, fresh lime juice and loads of ice (especially served with an umbrella!!)

sambuca all the way ummmmm, and ouzu if you go to greece. Yes i like liquorice and aniseed lol

Non alcoholic has to be Cherry Powerade or Lucozade.

In alcoholic terms it is pretty much any real ale (especially like Golden Newt - Elgoods, Bishops Farewell - Oakham Ales and all the Woodfords Ales), Budvar, Kronenburg Blanc and you can''t beat a good JD and Coke!!!!

[B] 

[quote user="I beat Atalanta"][quote user="AndyJR"]Snake bite and black.(The basic snakebite is a mixture of equal parts of lager and cider (or alternatively a 1:2 mix), typically served in pint or half-pint servings. Though it is often served mixed, some variants "float" the beer atop the cider in separate layers.)[/quote]Why did you feel the need to explain what Snakebite is?Bud drinkers - I assume you mean the original Czech beer and not the fizzy water from across the pond?[/quote]In case someone was not aware of what it is, I would have thought that was obvious.

Tiger Beer is the best lager (followed by my name sake)

i have to admit to liking Archers neat but would never order in bar