Sign in to follow this  
Good News Gordon

ITS VERY GOOD NEWS TIME

Right listen and listen good you lot of moaning minnies, on TUESDAY at the very latest there will be at the least TWO VERY GOOD signings at Carrow road.

This is NOT a wind-up, I am NOT a BINNER and you all know me or know of me, but if I posted under my normal name those in authority would crucify me.

Enjoy the summer and the signings as they WILL be GOOD and WELL WORTH waiting for. OTBC

Are we signing the highly rated brothers Ryan and Rossi Jarvis.   I heard they are on a free.

[quote user="Good News Gordon"]

Right listen and listen good you lot of moaning minnies, on TUESDAY at the very latest there will be at the least TWO VERY GOOD signings at Carrow road.

This is NOT a wind-up, I am NOT a BINNER and you all know me or know of me, but if I posted under my normal name those in authority would crucify me.

Enjoy the summer and the signings as they WILL be GOOD and WELL WORTH waiting for. OTBC

[/quote]

How you know this then? Any source??

[quote user="canaries in Bed"]I want 10 not 2...................[/quote]

TWO on Monday or Tuesday at the latest, and FOUR in the pipeline.

The two early this week have been well talked about. OTBC    N.

[/quote]

Can u give us another clue. Pleeeaaaaaaaaase!!

Well I will believe you for now as I need hope, But please can''t you give us a bit more to go on....

[quote user="CanaryKid2k8"]There has been so many of these posts, that i''m finding it very hard to believe anything now. I really hope your right though.[/quote]

Exactly my thoughts! Are these 2 included in the ''four in the pipeline'' or does it equal 6?!

[quote user="canaries in Bed"]I want 10 not 2...................[/quote]

[/quote]Bell and Hoolahan would be my guess.

[quote user="Canary Chris"]

[quote user="CanaryKid2k8"]There has been so many of these posts, that i''m finding it very hard to believe anything now. I really hope your right though.[/quote]

Exactly my thoughts! Are these 2 included in the ''four in the pipeline'' or does it equal 6?!

[/quote]

SIX in total with two in reserve should any of the second four not come through. The rest of the required players need for next season will be made up of LOANS with the hope that CHED will be one of them 50/50 chance at the moment

So a certain Irish winger being one, possibly Bell and Rigters?

[quote user="Good News Gordon"][quote user="Canary Chris"]

[/quote]

SIX in total with two in reserve should any of the second four not come through. The rest of the required players need for next season will be made up of LOANS with the hope that CHED will be one of them 50/50 chance at the moment

[/quote]

OINK! OINK! >>>>>WHOOOOOOOOSH>>>>>[ap]

I don''t want to be one of those people bashing rumours, but with no ''proof'' anyone could write this on the message board, so I won''t hold out any hope until these TWO sign on MONDAY or TUESDAY.....

Come on gordon tell us the 2 players who are coming this week. No one knows who u are, so its not like your getting yourself into any trouble is it.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]I don''t want to be one of those people bashing rumours, but with no ''proof'' anyone could write this on the message board, so I won''t hold out any hope until these TWO sign on MONDAY or TUESDAY.....[/quote]

Well to try and narrow it down a bit it is FAR more Likely to be TUESDAY as a few FINISHING touches had to be made to one of the SIGNINGS he is 100% signing but just had to sort out the ending of his contract, details etc with his current club.

[quote user="CanaryKid2k8"]these two signings wouldn''t happen to be Razz and Pearl. Promoted to senior squad due to lack of players.[/quote]

Ha Ha Ha Razz the clown and Pearl his assistant.