Sign in to follow this  
james norwich

Will anyone watch the european championships???

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]Well, i''ve put my money on Italy so I suppose i''ll be rooting for them![/quote]

no chance.

it will be germany, spain or portugal who win it!!!!!!!!

uve put your money on the wrong team. trust

[quote user="keiran womersley"]

dr bunson is wrong aswell

the final will be sweden - romania

"trust"

[/quote]

no way, germany-spain

"trust"

i refuse to "trust a muppets character

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"][quote user="keiran womersley"]

dr bunson is wrong aswell

the final will be sweden - romania

"trust"

[/quote]

no way, germany-spain

"trust"

[/quote]

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]Well, i''ve put my money on Italy so I suppose i''ll be rooting for them![/quote]

no chance.

it will be germany, spain or portugal who win it!!!!!!!!

uve put your money on the wrong team. trust

[/quote]

I''ve put my money on them due to the fact that they did win the last world cup and although Lippi is still not in charge, Donadoni won the qualifing group (with France coming second) and only lost once.

....oh and the fact that they are ranked No 3 in the world after Argentina and Brazil.

But I did only put a £10 on purely cause the 2004 Euro Champions were.............well not the favorites to win it!

I probably won''t watch any of it unless there''s nout else on! As we haven''t qualified I couldn''t give 2 s**ts about it. Just like I couldn''t care less about the Premiership unless we''re in it!

I have Portuguese neighbours(and very nice they are too) on either side so in order to secure a few beers I''ll be going with them. I''ll give the BBQ''d fresh sardines(they love em) a miss though.

im supporting spain. Great team, great players, and never get anywhere in major competitions (well, of late anyway). I''ll be watching.

I take it most of Great Yarmouth will be watching it as 99% of them are all from Poland or Portugal , I am supporting Spain but only going to watch it if i am bored .

[quote user="james norwich"]Whats the point!!![/quote]its football, i watch most footy on TV, i dont support half the teams, but i still watch it, even if man u are playing, i hope spain or holland win it, because they have good teams, but never win

I''ll be back Holland this year.They have a good team, unfortunate about a few injuries but they should get to the latter stages at least.

Just out of interest, if Scotland or Ireland etc. got through, would you back them instead of England?

[quote user="AJ"]I''ll be back Holland this year.

They have a good team, unfortunate about a few injuries but they should get to the latter stages at least.

Just out of interest, if Scotland or Ireland etc. got through, would you back them instead of England?
[/quote]

I suppose but I wouldn''t tune in especially to watch them still.

Yeh I''m with Spain, A team full of great individual players who never seem to gel as a team, and ultimately dissapoint their fans. It''ll be just like supporting England!!