Sign in to follow this  
Beaker

David Marshall you are rubbish

Not at the game?  Haven''t seen the goals?  Lost count of the saves Marshall has made today?  Speaking from a position of complete ignorance?  You really are, in every sense, a muppet.

saw the 2nd goal on sky sports, and ive seen thousands, yes thousands of goals go in through his legs.

[quote user="Beaker"]saw the 2nd goal on sky sports, and ive seen thousands, yes thousands of goals go in through his legs.[/quote]

Beaker is your real name Wayne Kerr?

I agree with you Beaker. He is not the good a keeper. Seems to got himself out of position. Having watched him this season he has let in five goals over the season that has cost NCFC points.

No Beaker, you are rubbish.1. You clearly know nothing about football - how many people agree with you and how many don''t?2. You can''t support our players but have to try to undermine them

[quote user="Nuff Said"]No Beaker, you are rubbish.

1. You clearly know nothing about football - how many people agree with you and how many don''t?
2. You can''t support our players but have to try to undermine them
[/quote]

1. I agree i know nothing about football. Hope that makes you feel better. Also Since when has being knowledge of football been judged on how many "sheep" agree with your views?

2. Mainly because the vast majority of the players are overpayed wasters.

hope that answers your points

Strange comment.  Without him it would have been an embarassment today.  Frankly I think his signature was one of the few good things Peter Grant did.

Beaker needs to go and watch some games i think, canary call after the game, Fleming, Adams and Goram all agreed that Marshall could walk off the pitch with his head held high......why is that every time we play poorly as a team, people blame Marshall?

I guess becuase the midfield lose the ball, and the defenders slip....its Marshall''s fault...hmm, without him today, i must agree with previous poster, we would have lost by a MUCH bigger margin, hes possibly been one of our best players for the season.

good keeper

i would only put two keepers above him in this league and thats basso & hennessey

remember his age, he is not the finished product yet! and has good potential to be norwich keeper for next 10years

Yes Marshall is so overated.  Today I think he was at fault for the goal because he should not of come of his line so soon, and he mde it easy for Danny Haynes.  But today I dont think he played that badly, probably his best game for ages.

Without the bad misses and saves from Marshall we''d of been absolutely slaughtered today at Scumland!

Yet another case of someone posting a strong opinion on a game when they wern''t actually there!

hahahaha.. Best post! Without Marshall the score wouldve been embarassing. His save from Bruces header was paticularly impressive! However his kicking and distribution is still questionable.

[quote user="Beaker"]saw the 2nd goal on sky sports, and ive seen thousands, yes thousands of goals go in through his legs.[/quote]Go watch the 2nd goal again, doesnt even go through his legs.  Idiot.

I thought he came off his line too quickly for Ipswich''s secand goal, Doc was covering.  However he has made loads of saves today and his keeping kept the score down,  Given the amount of work he has had to do this season I think he has done exceptionally well. 

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Beaker"]saw the 2nd goal on sky sports, and ive seen thousands, yes thousands of goals go in through his legs.[/quote]

Go watch the 2nd goal again, doesnt even go through his legs.  Idiot.
[/quote]

Anyone else seen the goal to verify what happened? Beaker is an odd poster to say the least, so would be good to see whos actually telling the truth and whos twisting the facts to suit their own story.

[quote user="Beaker"]THIS MAN IS SO OVERRATED! FOR GOD SAKE SHUT YOUR LEGS MAN!!![/quote]

With comments like that, I wish your Mother had....

[quote user="Duffman"][quote user="Beaker"]saw the 2nd goal on sky sports, and ive seen thousands, yes thousands of goals go in through his legs.[/quote]

[/quote]

no need for name calling

having been his biggest critic this season he was a bit helpless for the goals yesterday...

He still makes lots of mistakes but did well yesterday.

jas :)

[quote user="Dicky"]

[quote user="Beaker"]THIS MAN IS SO OVERRATED! FOR GOD SAKE SHUT YOUR LEGS MAN!!![/quote]

With comments like that, I wish your Mother had....

[/quote]

chuckle chuckle

[quote user="Trent Canary"]

[/quote]

Anyone else seen the goal to verify what happened? Beaker is an odd poster to say the least, so would be good to see whos actually telling the truth and whos twisting the facts to suit their own story.

[/quote]

The ball was slid past Marshall.. It did NOT go through his legs!

Checked the replay several times, was tough to work out. However it seems to go through his legs from how I saw it. His right leg is stretched out very wide and Haynes puts it through.

However its tough to blame him, 1 on 1s are tough to judge. If Haynes had tried to put it round him he would have saved it with his leg and it would have been a cracking save. It just happened to be a good finish.