Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Now tell me I'm wrong!

[quote user="Mister Chops"]

Sometimes when I read posts, I try to imagine the voice of the author.  For Yankee Canary, I have a well spoken Yankee gent somewhat like James Stewart.  For Arrdee, I imagine something not a million miles away from the Archers.

Yet for some reason ,Wiz, when I read your posts all i can hear is the sound of an old toilet being flushed.

[/quote]Absolute classic Mr Chops.....arrdee.....te hehehe !    [:D]

[quote user="peartreeproductions"]

Now I am sure that you are a number 1 or 2.  [/quote]

I told you I could hear a toilet flushing.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Scum a.............Lose

[/quote]

Wash your mouth out with soap and water!!

[quote user="rainbow"]The fact that he believes we will get beat by the ippo''s deserves a life ban from anything to do with NCFC.[/quote]

Believing we''ll get beaten by them is not the same as wanting to get beaten by them. For what it''s worth I think they''ll beat us - does that mean I deserve a "life ban"? Or am I, perhaps, just being realistic, as painful as it is to admit?

Come on Wiz, try to look on the bright side, we might just scrape a draw at Ipswich and mess up their promotion bid? Or failing that, seeing them mess up the playoffs (again) will surely bring a smile to your face? Perhaps?

I am sure many of us are apprehensive about the forthcoming match. Remember though Wiz, we have been higher in the table than them on previous occasions and lost! So all things are possible.

[quote user="rainbow"]Its good to see so many posters on here disagreeing with this negative twat. The fact that he believes we will get beat by the ippo''s deserves a life ban from anything to do with NCFC. If he talked this shite anyware in the Barclay he would be evicted by the stewards for his own safty......What total tosh he writes, must be a binner and the web team should delete such a crass post[/quote]

So, if someone dares to utter a view different to yours, you want their posts removed on here, and them evicted from the Barclay do you?.

For all my seasons sitting in Block B, Barclay Stand, no steward has ever tried to remove me pal, and remind again how the Barclay use to boo Iwan and Gunny during games? I was there, I heard it and I booed the booers!

So don''t you dare come on here and lecture me about the hypocrites sitting in that stand.

And as for a life ban sunshine, its strange how the club took my money again last month isn''t it?. Wise up...............and grow up![:|]

[quote user="rainbow"]Its good to see so many posters on here disagreeing with this negative twat. The fact that he believes we will get beat by the ippo''s deserves a life ban from anything to do with NCFC. If he talked this shite anyware in the Barclay he would be evicted by the stewards for his own safty......What total tosh he writes, must be a binner and the web team should delete such a crass post[/quote]

So, if someone dares to utter a view different to yours, you want their posts removed on here, and them evicted from the Barclay do you?.

For all my seasons sitting in Block B, Barclay Stand, no steward has ever tried to remove me pal, and remind again how the Barclay use to boo Iwan and Gunny during games? I was there, I heard it and I booed the booers!

So don''t you dare come on here and lecture me about the hypocrites sitting in that stand.

And as for a life ban sunshine, its strange how the club took my money again last month isn''t it?. Wise up...............and grow up![:|]

[/quote]

Quite right Wizard. Now then, back to that toilet.....

Sometimes when I read posts, I try to imagine the voice of the author.  For Yankee Canary, I have a well spoken Yankee gent somewhat like James Stewart.  For Arrdee, I imagine something not a million miles away from the Archers.

Yet for some reason ,Wiz, when I read your posts all i can hear is the sound of an old toilet being flushed.

[/quote]

Cmon then Chops what about guessing the voice for some of the rest of us [:D]

Wiz...

I respect your right to hold your views that we will lose our final four games but I don''t see how you can claim it to be realistic. It would be realistic to expect us to lose to West Brom but not all the rest.

What I think is realistic would be to consider that over the course of this season we have managed to stumble our way to 49 points from 41 games and should we accumulate points at the same rate over the final 5 games we will finish the season on 55 points. That''s not what I neccessarily think will happen... just what I think we can realistically expect.

[/quote]

anyone who booed Gunny needs their bloody head checking! i can remember the Boo''s for Iwan when he first signed... he gave those fans the metaphorical 2 fingers didnt he!? I never booed either player.... infact i jhave NEVER booed our players at all

jas :)

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Mister Chops"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Um...

I''ve consulted my resident aural psychic.

City Angel, without doubt you must sound like the woman from the Marks and Spencer "not just food..." ads.

Mello Yello - Sid Barrett

Nutty Nigel - Kenneth Williams

Bly Bly Babes - Des Lynam. Not half.

Jas - Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Smudger - Marvin the paranoid android

any grief that you get by making such attention seeking ridiculous posts is entirly self inflicted, like i stated you write tosh..............get a life 

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Mister Chops"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Um...

City Angel, without doubt you must sound like the woman from the Marks and Spencer "not just food..." ads.

[/quote]

Brilliant! Lol! [:D][:)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Mister Chops"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Um...

[/quote]

You do make me smile Mister Chops.

Scum have lost ONE home game all season against Watford i think , we are easily beaten away , yes Wiz may be negative but surely thats better than living in la la dreamland where most of you seem to be .

Um...

[/quote]

Kenneth Williams!?!?!? [:^)] Kenneth flamin'' Williams!?!?!?!? [:''(]

''ere.... stop messin'' abaht!

[quote user="rainbow"]any grief that you get by making such attention seeking ridiculous posts is entirly self inflicted, like i stated you write tosh..............get a life [/quote]

I noticed you avoided all my points, and, as I previously stated.................

Grow Up!

[/quote]

They took your money? Just like a tired old record you constantly repeat how you have coughed up again this season. Do you really think that a £10 membership is much to bleat about?

[/quote]

So, you''re not a shareholder then ?

It occurs to me that you dont have to be a binner on here, just sit back and watch as we beat ourselves up! Debate is always good for any democracy but name calling and insults save for that lot at Westminister not Carrow road. Together we stand divided we fall.and I for one DONT want tosee us fall

Frankly 1st wizard, you are full of *.

If you really really do belive that NCFC are going down this season (& you are not just trying to wind people up), then put your money where your mouth is.

I bet you NCFC with stay up.

As you state, you think NCFC will go down.

A personal wager of £100 on this? £50? £10? If the moderators will not allow this to be agreed on site, I will happily talk privately wiz.

Prove yourself Wiz... or look a prat.

(of course if you are right, I will cough up & apologise for backing my team.)

[quote user="bunny"]

They took your money? Just like a tired old record you constantly repeat how you have coughed up again this season. Do you really think that a £10 membership is much to bleat about?

[/quote]

Oh, I''ve spent far in excess of £10 quid sunbeam. Still, you didn''t want to hear that did you?.

[quote user="Paradox"]

Frankly 1st wizard, you are full of *.

If you really really do belive that NCFC are going down this season (& you are not just trying to wind people up), then put your money where your mouth is.

I bet you NCFC with stay up.

As you state, you think NCFC will go down.

A personal wager of £100 on this? £50? £10? If the moderators will not allow this to be agreed on site, I will happily talk privately wiz.

Prove yourself Wiz... or look a prat.

(of course if you are right, I will cough up & apologise for backing my team.)

[/quote]

Err? how old are you?

[quote user="bunny"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

£10 is £10 in any walk of life.  Some people can''t afford to pay for a season ticket, so opt for a membership, thinking that he just pays £10 is rather a narrow view IMHO.  He most likely buys shirts and other bits from the club shop, food and drink from the ground.  And as they say ''''every little helps''''

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

£10 is £10 in any walk of life.  Some people can''t afford to pay for a season ticket, so opt for a membership, thinking that he just pays £10 is rather a narrow view IMHO.  He most likely buys shirts and other bits from the club shop, food and drink from the ground.  And as they say ''''every little helps''''

[/quote]

I''m glad you spotted that 49''

My spending this season is well into three figures, however.....

We must be careful not to judge a supporters worth on his spending alone, I know you don''t do that on here, but some do............and I believe its wrong.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

We must be careful not to judge a supporters worth on his spending alone, I know you don''t do that on here, but some do............and I believe its wrong.

[/quote]

How should we judge them, Wiz? 

I''ve created a formula just for you:

(Dogmatic Love of Cureton x Unshakeable Dislike of Doherty) x Number of Moaning Message Board Posts / Number of Matches Seen This Season = NCFIR (Norwich City Fan Index Rating)

Fair to say that you''d come out quite well on that score.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The fact is that you constantly drag up the fact that you have paid your "dues" to the Club this season always disguising the fact that it is only a Membership. Nothing wrong with only being able to afford a Membership of course (every little does help) but most people don''t make it out as though they have rented an Executive Box for the season.

Oh BTW, you''re wrong...