Sign in to follow this  
Web Team - Celia Sutton

Leicester match thread

[quote] user="CaT (aka C.T)"]wave bye bye to play-offs *waves frantically*[/quote]

Never really with hand on heart thought we would make play off''s.  I am more than satisfied just being away from the relegation zone.  Now awfully worried about the Barnsley game coming up, will be very tough without Fozzy and Rusty.

Reality striking home?

Or will there be a famous fightback by the 10 men?                                                                             

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Reality striking home?

Or will there be a famous fightback by the 10 men?                                                                             

OTBC

[/quote]

not a cat in hells chance of that! Is there?

time to get some perspective now. we were never gonna make the play offs. and Roeder HAS to play Huckerby next week now surely, doesnt he? hope someone on Radio Norfolk asks him why he wasnt even on the bench today.

Can we start a sweepstake on how long after the final whistle it will take for Smudger and co. to make an appearance... I''m going for a rather conservative 15 minutes...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]Can we start a sweepstake on how long after the final whistle it will take for Smudger and co. to make an appearance... I''m going for a rather conservative 15 minutes...
[/quote]

erm 25 mins for me

Why did we start with TWO right wingers in the team, when Hucks doesn''t even make the bench ?

It is now more obvious than ever that something has happened between Roeder and Hucks - 3-0 now a rout.

That''s our 2 central midfielders out, Fozzy for 5 yellows and Rusty''s red.  Who plays alongside Matty Patty and does this mean a recall for Hucks?

This run had to end at some point. But I''m not impressed with the indiscipline of our central midfield. This will set aside play-off talk, and hopefully focus minds on reaching the safety mark instead.

[quote user="CaT"][quote user="we8wba"]

score is 2-0? excatly the score you took pee out of me about earlier

hmmmm bit of irony i think

[/quote]

i take the blame[:''(]

[/quote]Lmao, but everyone hates Wolves. [:D]

I''ll have 37.5 seconds in the smudger sweepstake.Thank god I have alot of work this week so I won''t on here to see that smile.

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]

Leicester City, can''t buy a goal. Hit 4 past unbeaten Norwich.

I think this is a big wake up call. Why not make it 5-0?

[/quote]

now i know why your name is negative vibes...... i couldnt take 5-0[A]

i know its easy to say afterwards, but I could see this coming. Lots of stories about massive away support, how well norwich have climbed etc.

Memories for me of the day we took 6000 odd to palace in when we were top, and lost 1-0.

Heads up, move on. Mid-table security will do for me!

[quote user="Graeme Miles"]

i know its easy to say afterwards, but I could see this coming. Lots of stories about massive away support, how well norwich have climbed etc.

Memories for me of the day we took 6000 odd to palace in when we were top, and lost 1-0.

Heads up, move on. Mid-table security will do for me!

[/quote]

totally agree

[quote user="NegativeVibes"]

Leicester City, can''t buy a goal. Hit 4 past unbeaten Norwich.

I think this is a big wake up call. Why not make it 5-0?

[/quote]

Total humiliation beaten by a team not even in the top half of the table and below us in fact just above the relegation zone and not by just by the odd goal either. This result is made even worse by the win by Ipswich. So are we to catch Ipswich up now ?

I''d still rather have one 4-0 defeat than four 1-0 ones. Let''s hope that Barnsley will be a bit full of themselves after knocking out Liverpool. Will we miss Dublin as well against them? 

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]No Dublin either by the sounds of it, things cannot get any worse can they?  Now im getting angry[/quote]

We were six points off bottom a few months ago. Nothing to be angry about...