Sign in to follow this  
Canary Ben

Plymouth Match thread

2-0 down, we truley are awful, how long can we put up with this dross, thoroughly dpressing.

Obviously we need improving pretty much everywhere but the sooner Gary Doherty gets back the better.

this is shambolic, 3-0, losing 1-0 and half time and then conceed 2 within minutes of the 2nd half, this is disgraceful, rock bottom and not one bit of hope anymore.I feel cheated after watching the derby game, why are we so disgracefully pathetic?

Delia, Delia, whats the score; Delia, whats the score! (3-0 at the last count)

Roeder, walk away now. Don''t hang around here mate. For the sake of your career and sanity resign and let Delia carry on with her master-plan.

And if 0-3 isn''t bad enough, the scum are 4-0 up against Bristol City [:(]

reading this i can''t believe some of you would even consider thinking we can win any match with this team, the truth is we cannot. reason, apart from 2 or 3 the rest are league 2 or 3 rating at best.

Lightning [li] What in the world did we do to deserve this?...We might as well have had the tidal surge wash right up to Norwich yesterday...at least we could have believed God was very very angry with us in Norfolk. ...shall I throw myself off the castle ramparts now?

Super Angry [8o|]

Music [8]Music [8]...always look on the bright side of life! Beer [B]perhaps I''ll have another.

Jesus what a bad day, Scum are 5 nil up, never thought I would I would say this, but scum look very good.

[quote user="GJP"]Obviously we need improving pretty much everywhere but the sooner Gary Doherty gets back the better.[/quote]

what difference will Doc the bumbling idiot make?

I had a bit too much to drink last night.  I only mention this because I have been feeling a bit rough today and would rather bite my own Johnson off than have another drink.  After listening to this rubbish I have started drinking again and will feel even worse tomorrow - what have we all done to deserve this shambles.  Im going for a little lie down now - if it''s good enough for the players it''s good enough for me.....

[quote user="Making Plans"]

[quote user="GazzaTCC"]And if 0-3 isn''t bad enough, the scum are 4-0 up against Bristol City [:(][/quote]

Five

[/quote]

six!!!!!

Blackpool and QPR are also winning, so the gap to safety is getting bigger [:@] 

I can''t see how we are going to survive, against Watford one could expect to lose, but teams like Plymouth we really have to beat if we want to stay up.