Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

The fixture list prediction thread!

Middlesborough away.

Binners Plymouth away. Nice short trip. Or shall we save that for boxing day.

Bound to be Arsenal away, hopefully they''ll still all be knackered from Euro Championships !!!

I hope we get Man Utd away, whilst Ipswich get somewhere awful like Rotherham.

But I''ve already forseen a win against Spurs as the first game.

Home to Arsenal would be nice, on sky, they won`t be playing sexy football until they get a few games under their belt, and the chance to be the first team to beat them not only this season, but we`ll go down on record as the team that ended that great run.....well i can dream can`t i.

3-0 (Huckerby, Bentley and Francis) WBA at home, playing quality football whilst they have a competition to see who can hoof the ball the furthest.

Sunny day, full crowd, top of the league and megson sacked. I wonder what odds I would get on that, only the sunny day is in doubt!

Someone on WOTB seems to be very sure that it will be Fulham at home first up. As the clubs already have the fixtures so they can consult with police etc., perhaps this is the view of someone ''in the know''. If correct, I think this would be a pretty good starter for us: not too stiff, but a very good test nonetheless.

We''re bound to get one of the big clubs, ie the ones that got into europe because that always happens. the teams that go up get a big game, which they nearly always loose which demorilises them and doesn''t set them up well for the rest of the season. Other than that im really excited I don''t care who it is so long as the next two games are away to silly tesm like middlesbourgh and charlton coz thats when my stupid parents decided to take me on holiday!

Alright Jon, Ipswich at FCR in the Worthless Cup it is then, provided they can get through their first match of course!!!

It''s someone taking a guess - if they get lucky they look clever, if they''re wrong then they''ll go very quiet for a while...

Had a dream last night we got Birmingham at home in the FA Cup, does this count?! Or should I put this in the dream thread?! Roll on the 3rd Round!