Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

One defeat to far!

What is going on!!!!  The players have lost their desire to play for the club? How can we be losing to Bristol City and just 3 years ago we were beating Man Utd at home? This is Crazy! Also what puzzles me that in this time we have sold our best players Ashton Green Etuhu Earnshaw etc for a total 15 million or so and we are still so much in the red! Unbelievable! Utter disgrace! Who would want to manage us now? Also at the AGM dont you think Delia Doncaster Duffy etc discuss what might be said by unhappy fans and rehearse their answers before hand sounnds like it to me! Doncaster is talking rubbish when he said top class applicatants have applied for the managers job! Ill never stop supporting my beloved Norwich but something needs to be done and fast! Sack the Board start again!!!!! My choice for manager is WISE!!! He would kick the players arses into gear he wouldnt accept performances like that!

Just when you think things really can''t get any worse, they somehow manage to surpass themselves and other up yet another festering turd of a performance. It should be written into a players contract that losing 3-1 at home to Bristol City is a sackable offence. And just remember that there were plenty of occasions over the last few years when clubs like Leeds thought "At least things can''t get any worse" and yet they did. These are dark days indeed.

Still waitng for the crowd to turn on the board. Hopefully this is another nail in the coffin for the Stowmarket two.

It beggars belief that people can still defend this worn out strategy.

[quote user="ricardo"]

Still waitng for the crowd to turn on the board. Hopefully this is another nail in the coffin for the Stowmarket two.

It beggars belief that people can still defend this worn out strategy.

[/quote]

Sadly, as we''ve heard from tonight''s Canary Call, some people always want to kiss arse and defend the club and Delia. Even Neil Adams was harping on about how she "saved the club" - never get tired of that old chestnut, eh.

Pathetic today. Make no mistake, we''re going down. So much for all you "lets get behind Duffy" "fans" - where are you tonight?

losing 3-1 at home to Bristol City is a sackable offence

ha ha, get over yourselves, do you think you are some kind of world beaters or something

The ramblings of fans of a past over achieving club

You lost the game before you started with that joke hartson sprouting off about a easy 1st game for him and the manager, i''m sure gary johnson had that pinned up all over the dressing room wall, just what our players wanted to read.

Anyway, after listening to the game at work, we sounded lucky to win

some bloke in front of me in the barclay today told me to shut up when i had a go at Delia.... i suppose the "happy clapper" thinks her and her underlings are doing a good job are they?

They will probably think that at Gresty Road, Dean Court and Vale Park next season too.

jas :)

[quote user="bristoljim"]

ha ha, get over yourselves, do you think you are some kind of world beaters or something

You lost the game before you started with that joke hartson sprouting off about a easy 1st game for him and the manager, i''m sure gary johnson had that pinned up all over the dressing room wall, just what our players wanted to read.

[/quote]no offence mate but right now this sort of post is all we need.You killed us today and i think you will make the play offs,as for us we are rubbish,we only have maybe 6 players of championship class and we will go down unless new backers can be found.Anyone  on here who thinks we are a bigger club than bristol city are deluled and as long as we have happy clappers we are doomed

"Anyone on here who thinks we are a bigger club than bristol city are deluled"...and you base this on? It''s a ridiculous statement to make.

Michael Starr wrote

"Anyone on here who thinks we are a bigger club than bristol city are deluled"

...and you base this on? It''s a ridiculous statement to make.

At this moment in time this ''ridiculous statement'' is spot on

[quote user="Marmite"]Just when you think things really can''t get any worse, they somehow manage to surpass themselves and other up yet another festering turd of a performance. It should be written into a players contract that losing 3-1 at home to Bristol City is a sackable offence. And just remember that there were plenty of occasions over the last few years when clubs like Leeds thought "At least things can''t get any worse" and yet they did. These are dark days indeed.[/quote] Well said Marmite, I am SO depressed tonight - think I will have some marmite on toast.....lol

Bristol City are a pointless joke of a football club of cousre we are greater than them, we are one of the biggest 15 clubs in England (attendance wise) We should be in the top flight instead of the wigan''s & fulham''s of the world.

some bloke in front of me in the barclay today told me to shut up when i had a go at Delia.... i suppose the "happy clapper" thinks her and her underlings are doing a good job are they?

They will probably think that at Gresty Road, Dean Court and Vale Park next season too.

good shame he didnt give u a slap

[quote user="bristoljim"]

[/quote]

Oh yeah Brizzle City are such a big club because they`re from a medium-sized City. Funny how they can never fill little old Ashton Gate though.......But then they`re all Rugger and Rovers fans in Bristol aren`t they? Muppet.

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]Bristol City are a pointless joke of a football club of cousre we are greater than them, we are one of the biggest 15 clubs in England (attendance wise) We should be in the top flight instead of the wigan''s & fulham''s of the world.
[/quote]

That''s a bit disrespectful don''t you think? We''re not in the top flight because we don''t deserve to be there. Simple as that.

And Bristol City are a much better side than we are.

Why ''should'' we be in the top flight?  We could have any attendances we''d still be crap and Wigan had ambition they got in there despite their attendances, so that obviously means nothing!  You are only as good as your last match!

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]Bristol City are a pointless joke of a football club of cousre we are greater than them, we are one of the biggest 15 clubs in England (attendance wise) We should be in the top flight instead of the wigan''s & fulham''s of the world.
[/quote]

You were beaten by the better side 3-1, The league dosen''t lie, Norwich City is the ''pointless joke'', Just because you get big crowds it dosen''t make you a big club on the field. Look at the national team. Perhaps you should look at the insulting pre-match words of the the ginger lard arse you have just signed on loan, Our manager did''nt need to gee our players up porky boy did that for us. You ain''t a big club anymore, Get over it.

You not any good at geography pal?

Norwich is a village compared to Bristol, and as for all being Rovers fans you''re just plain wrong. You''ve had your time, maybe now it''s our turn.

It''s a ridiculous statement lol. Point out to me exactly how Bristol City are bigger than us!

Attendance levels?

Stadium Size?

History in top flight?

Cup wins?

European history?

If you''re basing it on league position then you''re saying that WE are bigger than Leeds, and erm... no we''re not!

reverend wrote

You were beaten by the better side 3-1, The league dosen''t lie, Norwich City is the ''pointless joke'', Just because you get big crowds it dosen''t make you a big club on the field. Look at the national team. Perhaps you should look at the insulting pre-match words of the the ginger lard arse you have just signed on loan, Our manager did''nt need to gee our players up porky boy did that for us. You ain''t a big club anymore, Get over it.

Can''t disagree with any of that

What a pathetic comment.

3-1, thanks for the 3 points at your gift shop. When you employ an ageing tight-head prop as your striker, you should be worried about your chances this season.

Whilst your attendances are impressive, it''s not like you''ve got much competition locally for fans to chose between, is it? And having big attendances doesn''t mean anything if you don''t perform on the pitch, does it?

Wigan and Fulham being in the Fulham actually completely discredit your argument.

[quote user="reverend"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Bristol City are not a great side. We made you look good today, just like we did Sheff Wed, QPR etc...In the first half an hour we could/should have been 3 nil up but then went to pieces. I have nothing against Bristol City & wish you well, but, any other season we would have won that game!

Thanks for the compliment. We are not a joke of a football club either. I suggest you have a look at your own club before commening on a tean that currently lies 2nd in the championship and are there on merit.[:P]

"Size isn''t everything" to coin a phrase.....it''s what you do with it that counts.

City weren''t a "big club" by any stretch back in 1972....but we were credible as a football club and driven by ambition. We weren''t a "big club" under John Bond nor right through to Mike Walker...but we had drive, ambition and played good football.

The big club little club issue is largely a myth......as it all boils down to those who run it....and the desire the players have on the pitch. Currently the owners of NCFCPLC are amateurs and small town Charlies....the players on the pitch cheap imports to satisfy the maths rather than win matches.

Until that scenario changes there will be plenty of "small clubs" beating Norwich...because they are "bigger" than us where it matters......

[quote user="NEIL CLUCKCASTER"]

"Size isn''t everything" to coin a phrase.....it''s what you do with it that counts.

City weren''t a "big club" by any stretch back in 1972....but we were credible as a football club and driven by ambition. We weren''t a "big club" under John Bond nor right through to Mike Walker...but we had drive, ambition and played good football.

The big club little club issue is largely a myth......as it all boils down to those who run it....and the desire the players have on the pitch. Currently the owners of NCFCPLC are amateurs and small town Charlies....the players on the pitch cheap imports to satisfy the maths rather than win matches.

Until that scenario changes there will be plenty of "small clubs" beating Norwich...because they are "bigger" than us where it matters......

[/quote]That''s a great post and it could also be read in a very different way!On a side note, bristol city were poor yesterday. If they are 2nd it shows how easily it would have been to be at top of the table this season.No offence to you bristol fans but you lacked a lot of creation and although you score 3 times really each one had a slice of luck and you were playing a beaten side after your 2nd goal.I wish you luck for the season beacuse you are going to need it if you want to be 2nd come may, if you count this as a big away victory then you need to smell the coffee a bit.

[quote user="yellowngreen"]

good shame he didnt give u a slap

[/quote]

Board are doing a good job then are they? look at the side we have assembled then at the targets we could of had... keep it up happy clapper

[/quote]

Ateendances dont mean you shold be in the premiership... a decent team does....

and the fans are starting to drift away... lots of empty seats in the Jarrold yesterday.. this time next season we wont even be getting 20,000 a week...