Sign in to follow this  
pickle

Paul Jewell sighted in the city!!!!!

paul jewell has been sighted in the city!!! firstly by a few mates of mine who then text me then i saw him for my self  walking past phones 4 u bout 30 mins later.

This is a good sign for every1 who wants paul jewell for city manager cause if u wanted to go shoppin y wud u come to norwich we only got the mall and chappelfield.

i reckon he''s been to look at colney and the ground but not 4 an interview as of yet.

anymore info peeps 

btw i wud have posted this earlier but i lost my password and only just got it back lol

wb pickle

Please, Please, Please let this be true!!! It would feel like Xmas had come early and finally be a sign of some Footballing AMBITION!!!!!Come on you Yellows!!!

[quote user="pickle"]

paul jewell has been sighted in the city!!! firstly by a few mates of mine who then text me then i saw him for my self  walking past phones 4 u bout 30 mins later.

This is a good sign for every1 who wants paul jewell for city manager cause if u wanted to go shoppin y wud u come to norwich we only got the mall and chappelfield.

i reckon he''s been to look at colney and the ground but not 4 an interview as of yet.

anymore info peeps 

btw i wud have posted this earlier but i lost my password and only just got it back lol

wb pickle

[/quote]

so someone who doesnt live in the city, is striding confidently through the cobbled streets past phones 4 u without a representative of the club with him? why would Paul Jewell go shopping in Norwich if being inteviewed by the club.. the interviews do not take place in Norwich at Carrow Road or colney

I doubt he knows the city.. so unless he is lost and wandering aimlessly it isnt true.

Actually it is... i saw him on the number 21 bus going to Sprowston... he of course got off at Asda....

jas :)

Thought he''d end up at Bolton but looks like souness is in there. the only way out of this mess is for a manager to come in that both players and supporters belive in, Jewell will have both of this he is the perfect man for the job. lets hope this is true and he''s here for that reason.

I''m pretty certain that he''s still in Dubai on a family holiday and doesn''t return until early next week so it couldn''t have been him.

I just saw Jose walking past Burger King in the mall.

The only contract Paul Jewell will be signing is a new mobile phone one, I dont personally rate Phone 4 U but its up to him.

[quote user="Duffman"]

I just saw Jose walking past Burger King in the mall.

The only contract Paul Jewell will be signing is a new mobile phone one, I dont personally rate Phone 4 U but its up to him.

[/quote]

Yeah and I really hate their adverts too!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="pickle"]

anymore info peeps 

wb pickle

[/quote]

so someone who doesnt live in the city, is striding confidently through the cobbled streets past phones 4 u without a representative of the club with him? why would Paul Jewell go shopping in Norwich if being inteviewed by the club.. the interviews do not take place in Norwich at Carrow Road or colney

I doubt he knows the city.. so unless he is lost and wandering aimlessly it isnt true.

Actually it is... i saw him on the number 21 bus going to Sprowston... he of course got off at Asda....

[/quote]

Mind you if the person is Jewell  and wandering around aimlessly he would be an  ideal candidate for the job with the current board.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="pickle"]

anymore info peeps 

wb pickle

[/quote]

[/quote]

The number 21 doesn''t go past Asda.

Anyway I have a feeling an announcement won''t be made until November 1st or Oct 31st at the earliest.

Seems as though there are at potentially at least 8 candidates

Parkinson - though not Michael

Libaarski

Crook as coach with above or as manager

Pullis

Allen

Hareide

Jewell

and the caretaker - name escapes me.....................

[quote user="Hairy Canary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="pickle"]

anymore info peeps 

wb pickle

[/quote]

[/quote]

The number 21 doesn''t go past Asda.

[/quote]

which shows often i get the bus!

I''m sorry to burst your bubble but it was probably my Brother in law you saw as he''s a spitting image of Paul Jewell - I kid you not!

CRS

[quote user="werethesnakepittovahere"]did you see him in between a pub crawl, oh by the way i see rooney then takin coleen in house of frazer lol
[/quote]

thats just hilarious............

Sorry, my mistake concerning Hartson eating a stick of celery outside of Burger King.....It was actually a large green toothpick - that he was using to remove the beefy remnant''s from a recently consumed carcass of a very large Bull......

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Sorry, my mistake concerning Hartson eating a stick of celery outside of Burger King.....It was actually a large green toothpick - that he was using to remove the beefy remnant''s from a recently consumed carcass of a very large Bull......[/quote]pmsl classic :)