Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

What a dreadful bunch of C*76 you all are

Norwich City is a great club with apparently great supporters.

Clearly they are currently unstuck.

And what do your allegedly committed great supporters do?

That''s right: you p^&^ all over them and appear to enjoy every moment of it.

You have a right to be in the Premier League?  You made it once and got blown out.

That''s probably about right I think unless you find a Fairy Godmother.

On our budget we could not live with that stuff.

You?

Sadly, you''re spot on. I don''t know how it''s happened, but there''s certainly less team spirit among the supporters. People''s expectations are certainly unrealistic, and instant gratification is demanded. It''s down to poor diet, I suspect....

Like other Clubs Camel, we have the fans base but not the investment.

We have wasted what we had and it was obvious as it was happening.

You should be happy as you have the investment and are clearly well administered.

With your investment and our fan base we would have no problem.

To support this just look at the Premiership attendences.

Much of football is out of kilter with tradition in terms of the support.

[quote user="Old Boy"]Sadly, you''re spot on. I don''t know how it''s happened, but there''s certainly less team spirit among the supporters. People''s expectations are certainly unrealistic, and instant gratification is demanded. It''s down to poor diet, I suspect....
[/quote]

Rare to read such a glib, trite (tripe) post. The disappointment and general disenchantment has nothing to do with a desire for "instant gratification". It has been caused by years of bad leadership and general decline from the heights of 2004 to complete mediocrity today. The vast majority of supporters have demonstrated consistent loyalty over that period, a loyalty that has not been reciprocated by NCFC Board, in fact a loyalty which has been quite obviously betrayed. It''s no surprise to me that the worm is beginning to turn and erstwhile KTF fans are starting to show their disenchantment and despair too. 

i was suprised at your lack of turn out on sat

seems you get one of the best if not the best average home support you had easily the weakiest turn out in away support this year, i can understand that it prob cost you 25quid (guess) plus travel

i would applaud the norwich fans who turned up and i feel this have the right to moan if they so wish after watching that performance

although you did little to inspire your players whilst 0-0 but getting hammered by us continuesly

our support was good from the start which considering what we went through on tues (much like your own performance sat) continued to support our team and our manager who had been under fire

i can understand its easy to support your manager if he done something i.e mick is loved up here, whilst grant is still unproven! if you get me

but i would say for your next game just to get behind the lads at the start chear them on continuesly then if the results bad moan after, but encourage your players straight away

[quote user="camuldonum"]

You have a right to be in the Premier League?  You made it once and got blown out.

You?

[/quote]

If your team had spent half of the last 50 years in the top flight you might just think differently Camul.

We have every right to be upset at the dismal failure of the last 12 years (2004 excepted).

I have to agree with Rude Old.

While I don''t know much about Colchester, they seem to be well run - perhaps Doncaster and co could go up there for a few seminars...or they could come here, we do have a wide range of fully funtional conference facilities.....

Our problem is I guess a lot bigger than most of us suspect. What we have had in terms of cash and opportunity should have ended better than our current state. Who to blame?

It''s easy to have a go when you are hurting. Easy targets such as the manager or player we all love to hate (at this moment in time that''s Doc, but swiftly seems to be changing to Breiller).

Problem is much greater and the people who have to act are those who run the show.

I can''t believe you''re even bothering to converse with a Colchester fan who comes on here after a skinful of Olde Wyfebeater and slags us off.  As my old granny would say "Some people''d eat **** if it was sugared".  Where''s your self-respect?

You?

[/quote]

Hahaha.....Nearly as many non City supporters on here as there are in Carrow Road these days.

Lovely stuff and no doubt suiting our own apologists whineing nicely..........10/10 [*]

''our support was good from the start which considering what we went through on tues (much like your own performance sat) continued to support our team and our manager who had been under fire''

Some fair points we8wba, but would that support have been great from the start had you been getting caned from the start - as we were? Had you had one shot on target all game? We haven''t just been suffering from poor results this season - its the level of performance, game after game, the complete lack of any kind of  competitive edge that has Norwich fans scared witless.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

[quote user="we8wba"]

seems you get one of the best if not the best average home support you had easily the weakiest turn out in away support this year, i can understand that it prob cost you 25quid (guess) plus travel

i would applaud the norwich fans who turned up and i feel this have the right to moan if they so wish after watching that performance.........

[/quote]

To be fair, we8wba, it''s only September. Come the end of the season there''ll be plenty of games at Molineux with less away support than last Saturday.

Norwich do usually have a tremendous turn-out away but it''s always less at your place probably because if we don''t get beaten by your football team then we more than likely will be by the Neanderthal''s waiting for us outside after the game.........

[quote user="mystic megson"]

I can''t believe you''re even bothering to converse with a Colchester fan who comes on here after a skinful of Olde Wyfebeater and slags us off.  As my old granny would say "Some people''d eat **** if it was sugared".  Where''s your self-respect?

[/quote]Fair enough. I dont give a toss what he thinks, this is private grief and not open to any idiot who fancies a stir up. It Just made me see red.

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

I wasn''t surprised.  Having been on the receiving end of some rather nasty and unprovoked attacks on previous visits even I thought twice about it, but in the end the urge to be there was too strong.  After 90 minutes my urge to be almost anywhere else rather than witnessing more of that debacle of a performance was even stronger!

August 64

You?

[/quote]

Please get off your high-horse until you know what you are talking about. I`ve never heard any NCFC supporter say "We have a right to be in the Premier league", we have however been in the top league for about half of the last 50 years so our expectations are likely to be a little higher than yours aren`t they?

Our club have in the last few years received £35million in Sky money, sold players to the value of some £17million (making a big profit when they promised it would be re-invested),had sell-out crowds of 25,000, clung on to a failing manager for months after he had clearly lost it then replaced him with a cheap rookie. We have not even come close to competing near the top of a league filled with clubs most of whom have not had the benefits listed above and we have a right to be angry.

You?

[/quote]

you have little or no understanding of what goes on at Carrow Road other than what donovan blake tells u on Anglia....

Mate ( I use this in the loosest terms of the word)

You have not got a clue what you are talking about ... again..

Our average crowds are better than yours.... yet you have a proven manager and money to burn...

No one is interested in your oppinions...

You obviously have no mates or you would be talking to them about your ''beloved'' wolves...

Were you there on Sat? I doubt it.... or else you too would know that your ''fantastic'' supporters ...

a) hardly chanted till you scored

b) made most noise chanting either ''w**ker w**nker'' as our sent off players left the field... or the immortal and beautiful chant...

''Fight Fight wherever you may be

Cos we are the lords of the black country''... etc

Excellent mate... really top fans... I wish ours could come out with gems like that...

Why dont you re-register back with a different name on the Wolves site ?? We know you are currently barred & they hate you.

NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN YOUR INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE LIFE OR OPPINIONS SO ITS BEST IF YOU LIVE IT OUT AWAY FROM THESE BOARDS....

[quote user="mystic megson"]

I note that you posted this after closing time Camul.  Whatever you were drinking, I don''t want any . . .

[/quote]

I don''t drink.  I do think, however, that when your team is having problems that is the time to get behind them as much as fans can rather than (as some suggest) organising "demos" for the benefit of Sky.

I think a large number of people on here, to put it politely, are what I would describe as "fair weather" fans.  Everyone wants their club to do well but, some seasons, we just have to accept that they are not going to do as well as we want. Sometimes these seasons are continuous.

Should we hold demo''s about this?  I don''t think so.  Even among the many message boards there are this is surely one of the most negative in the business I would think.  Some on here seem determined to put their team down even when it has won a game.  Indeed some (many?) seemingly revel in your current difficulties which I find very difficult to understand.

[quote user="JanBlazak"]

Our average crowds are better than yours.... yet you have a proven manager and money to burn...

You obviously have no mates or you would be talking to them about your ''beloved'' wolves...

Were you there on Sat? I doubt it.... or else you too would know that your ''fantastic'' supporters ...

b) made most noise chanting either ''w**ker w**nker'' as our sent off players left the field... or the immortal and beautiful chant...

Excellent mate... really top fans... I wish ours could come out with gems like that...

Why dont you re-register back with a different name on the Wolves site ?? We know you are currently barred & they hate you.

NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN YOUR INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE LIFE OR OPPINIONS SO ITS BEST IF YOU LIVE IT OUT AWAY FROM THESE BOARDS....

[/quote]

I am.

Although this will probably precipitate a barrage of abuse from our baser support.

Carry on camuldonum & we8wba , your input from a different standpoint is appreciated by some on here.

Regarding Norwich, and I choose my words sloppily....

• The board are not quite masters of smoke & mirrors, coz we''re beginning to see through...where oh where is Delia ?
  • I like Grant, but that isn''t a qualification for his current position. It''s by and large his squad now, managed by HIM...!
  • We , the ''fans'', are generally awful at supporting our team and many think by support that just turning up is ok. It''s not, never has been.

So Norwich City Football Club has big problems, because it seems from boardroom, to dressingroom, to the stands we are currently lacking in quality & conviction and most importantly, UNITY.

otbc

fire away...... 

[quote user="walks on water"][quote user="JanBlazak"]

[/quote]

I am.

Although this will probably precipitate a barrage of abuse from our baser support.

Carry on camuldonum & we8wba , your input from a different standpoint is appreciated by some on here.

• The board are not quite masters of smoke & mirrors, coz we''re beginning to see through...where oh where is Delia ?

• I like Grant, but that isn''t a qualification for his current position. It''s by and large his squad now, managed by HIM...!

• We , the ''fans'', are generally awful at supporting our team and many think by support that just turning up is ok. It''s not, never has been.

So Norwich City Football Club has big problems, because it seems from boardroom, to dressingroom, to the stands we are currently lacking in quality & conviction and most importantly, UNITY.

otbc

fire away...... 

[/quote]

Top post WOW.

[quote user="walks on water"][quote user="JanBlazak"]

[/quote]

I am.

otbc

fire away...... 

[/quote]

Good on you W.O.W. - personally I am unhappy at everything that is going on at present, but regardless of that the team HAS to be given max. support every match. Championship winning year, away support at Watford, Reading, Palace and everywhere etc was unbelievable - this year (and last) is absolute dross, and now is when the support is needed most...

Camul - when you get 8000 supporters, you are going to have a couple of hundred that you don''t agree with - when you get 24000 supporters, you will get 3 times that amount (pro-rata), so while I respect your views and most of your posts, you have no right to state that we are ALL a freadful bunch of C*76 (whatever that is)

This is a local board for local fans... lol

Says he living in Worcester... as I do... but I am a fan... my oppinions may be cr*p but they it is informed cr*p...

I dont want to listen to them mate... its not even weel informed b***ox...    its just Bo**ox...

Per se... that post said nowt about nowt....

He accused us of not supporting... sorry but theres nowt you can do when theyre playing like that... in the end my entire area starting supporting Steward 224... which at least kept our blood pressure down and gave us a good laugh... ok its not a lot for the £27 each we paid to get in but it is something... cos the team gave us nowt to support...

We are not going to have the best following at the moment because our performances are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad... and rip off Wolves charged £27 a ticket... i paid £81 for three of us.... not really in the mood for singing whilst Wolves pin us in our area....

So he pointed out we were quiet... big deal so would any fans be playing like that... and there werent many of us... maybe rip off prices.... and a shite team... and the usual run out the ghetto dodging missiles and cave men... had something to do with it...

But to paint neanderthal Wolves fans.. as great support... is the equivalent... of recomending Osama bin Laden for a Nobel peace prise...

GARBAGE

The fans are more interested to shouting how hard they are and how they fight etc... and abuse... its a very loose interpretation of the word support...

Yes they were loud when chanting W*nker at Shacks and Brell... and in their tribal rites of Black Country lordship and fighting... but support... nah... no more so than any other team winning 2-0 against a team of muppetts... and a good deal less than many in the same situation...

Allied to which he claims they stick by their team yet they got BOOED off last Tuesday night.... oh yeah we8wba thats super loyal support... Mick must be a right god up there.... they are as fickle as the rest of us...

I was angered by his talking sh**e more than anything...

to post moaning at me i was there, i never said we were like 40k faithell n sign like newcastle or sunderland would, or i said i was suprised at your turn up, those fans their are very loyal fans for turning up in what seems a sticky phase for ncfc, i was just saying back your team at the start of the game and continue to do that until final whistle then you can moan! n quite frankly least im making half decent posts about norwich unlike yourself, you prob werent even at the game if even go to home matches of norwich!

walks on water - speaks alot of sense n agree with what he says! im not just saying that as he stuck up for me though lol

[quote user="albyella"][quote user="walks on water"][quote user="JanBlazak"]

[/quote]

I am.

otbc

fire away...... 

[/quote]

Good on you W.O.W. - personally I am unhappy at everything that is going on at present, but regardless of that the team HAS to be given max. support every match. Championship winning year, away support at Watford, Reading, Palace and everywhere etc was unbelievable - this year (and last) is absolute dross, and now is when the support is needed most...

Camul - when you get 8000 supporters, you are going to have a couple of hundred that you don''t agree with - when you get 24000 supporters, you will get 3 times that amount (pro-rata), so while I respect your views and most of your posts, you have no right to state that we are ALL a freadful bunch of C*76 (whatever that is)

[/quote]

Fair comment but am I wrong or are there a large number of alleged "supporters" on here  who appear to be positively enjoying your current difficulties? 

[quote user="camuldonum"][quote user="albyella"][quote user="walks on water"][quote user="JanBlazak"]

[/quote]

I am.

otbc

fire away...... 

[/quote]

[/quote]

Fair comment but am I wrong or are there a large number of alleged "supporters" on here  who appear to be positively enjoying your current difficulties? 

[/quote]

There do seem to be a couple. And btw, JB, Camuldonum (look up the translation) is a Colchester fan not a Wolves fan so I think that some of your post needs revising a tad, lol!

[quote user="August 64"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

I wasn''t surprised.  Having been on the receiving end of some rather nasty and unprovoked attacks on previous visits even I thought twice about it, but in the end the urge to be there was too strong.  After 90 minutes my urge to be almost anywhere else rather than witnessing more of that debacle of a performance was even stronger!

August 64

[/quote]

I have to ask...what''s so special about August ''64 ...apart from being my date of birth?

Camm...........i agree 100% with you mate, the truth hurts some people. Also as W.O.W. said, we turn up but how do we actually support them?

The volume has gone down 10 notches, we droan out 1 song all game, we grumble from the 1st minute on....no wonder the players aint playing well, they are afraid to make a mistake, make that killer ball as a fear that if it doesnt come off they will get barracked!!

We as fans currently are far too negative.....yes we turn up but we offer the team F all.......cue the "team aint inspiring us comments!" Supporters support at ALL times not when its just rosy.