Sign in to follow this  
Robert N. LiM

Play off ticketing

Details will be released on Saturday evening assuming all goes to plan at lunchtime.

Club has sent an email encouraging fans to make sure their account details are up to date, password working etc.

OTBC 

• Thanks 1

Is anyone able to view their purchase history at the moment?

it has been saying page under maintenance for about three weeks for me.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Peregrine Shorts said:

it has been saying page under maintenance for about three weeks for me.

Whilst they rewrite the purchase history.

5 minutes ago, essex canary said:

I was hoping for a sensible response…….oh well

25 minutes ago, Peregrine Shorts said:

Says 'Caught offside' for me too.  All other sections are working though.

• Like 1

Hope they have double double check it works, come Saturday they’ll have 20,000 fans trying to log on

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, essex canary said:

What does yours say, “purchased a seat for life 22 years ago and hasn’t stopped moaning about it since?” 😜

Edited by GMF
  • Haha 7

23 minutes ago, GMF said:

What does yours say, “purchased a seat for life 22 years ago and hasn’t stopped moaning about it since?” 😜

We were able to go back 20 years or so, perhaps they are busy deleting it? The Premier League brigade love doing that.

3 minutes ago, essex canary said:

We were able to go back 20 years or so, perhaps they are busy deleting it? The Premier League brigade love doing that.

Get over it you whinny tosspot. It's pretty clear you don't actually give a **** about the club unless you're getting something out of it. **** off and support Ipswich 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

My history should say “ first purchased ST in 1961 “

About the last time that lot in Suffolk actually won anything!

Just had an e-mail from NCFc encouraging fans to check their One City account is up to date as that will be the quickest way to purchase tickers should we make the play offs. 

Should our place be confirmed the club will issue ticketing arrangements on Saturday night............

36 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

Get over it you whinny tosspot. It's pretty clear you don't actually give a **** about the club unless you're getting something out of it. **** off and support Ipswich 

He's such a sad act, he presents himself as some sort of corporate governance guru with experience in high level business as an executive.

Reality is that his own business has never had a turnover above £100,000 in a year, I know a Corgi registered heating and plumbing contractor who makes more than that, Essex is an absolute Walter Mitty.

1 hour ago, essex canary said:

What’s the purchase history got to do with it? STH will get first dibs, then it will be this season’s members, probably based on groups. You’ve already got your seat sorted, so why mention purchase history? It’s completely irrelevant in this context. 

2 hours ago, JonnyJonnyRowe said:

He's such a sad act, he presents himself as some sort of corporate governance guru with experience in high level business as an executive.

Reality is that his own business has never had a turnover above £100,000 in a year, I know a Corgi registered heating and plumbing contractor who makes more than that, Essex is an absolute Walter Mitty.

Have you seen his fy12/13 accounts?  Their balance sheet shows capital of £1k, but the notes shows capital of £1m.  I mean, didn't he review them?  Someone must be responsible for this, and must be held accountable because a mistake is never just a mistake, especially where share capital fillings are concerned.  And he's the director that signed them...

And the 2019 comparators in the 2020 accounts seemingly understate assets by £1,000 because they knock out fixed assets...  But they're back in for 2021, and in the comparator 2020 figures...

Assuming I have the right company.  I can't guarantee I have, and if I've got the wrong one I apologise.  Happy to put the company name up (but I won't because I'm not an ****).

2 hours ago, GMF said:

What’s the purchase history got to do with it? STH will get first dibs, then it will be this season’s members, probably based on groups. You’ve already got your seat sorted, so why mention purchase history? It’s completely irrelevant in this context. 

Thought renewing members got priority?  Or is that just for the final?

36 minutes ago, Bobzilla said:

Assuming I have the right company.  I can't guarantee I have, and if I've got the wrong one I apologise. 

Just checked, and yes you have the right one.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bobzilla said:

Thought renewing members got priority?  Or is that just for the final?

That’s not how I read it.

If we get to play-off final, 2024/25 members would have the opportunity to purchase tickets for that fixture.

Logically, it would be STH first, 2023-24 members next, then 2024-25 members, who, presumably, are new members, rather than current members, next. This would presumably be before a general sale.

Incidentally, the 2024-25 membership are currently suspended pending conclusion of the 2023-24 season.

7 minutes ago, GMF said:

Incidentally, the 2024-25 membership are currently suspended pending conclusion of the 2023-24 season.

Curious.  Including renewals?  I renewed mine and my son's at the same time as buying Birmingham tickets, to minimise on postage and transaction fees.

7 hours ago, essex canary said:

Yes, yes, yes, but can I get a refund on the ticket I won't and don't pay for? 

🤔

Can someone explain the “ Friends “ process.somehow  I have four friends below me on the ticket page, can I get the semi ticket added to all of them at the same time ? Presumably if one of these  “ friends “ logs on too he can do the same, can’t be that simple!

8 hours ago, essex canary said:

Mental 

6 hours ago, essex canary said:

Oh you’ve backed it up

You do realise that they are not allowed to delete any of your data as part of GDPR regulations right? 

you can request a subject access request by contacting the clubs privacy officer 

more info can be found on this website: https://www.canaries.co.uk/privacy-policy

perhaps engage your brain and read up on things like this before making silly remarks 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CANARYKING said:

Can someone explain the “ Friends “ process.somehow  I have four friends below me on the ticket page, can I get the semi ticket added to all of them at the same time ? Presumably if one of these  “ friends “ logs on too he can do the same, can’t be that simple!

That is a good question from a control logic perspective. The Club's communication says you can do that. Presumably the order then gets forwarded to the hosts address? Let's hope everyone's friends are on board. Presumably it can't be done for the away leg seeing as all friends won't necessarily be in the same priority groups.

1 hour ago, Yobocop said:

Oh you’ve backed it up

You do realise that they are not allowed to delete any of your data as part of GDPR regulations right? 

you can request a subject access request by contacting the clubs privacy officer 

more info can be found on this website: https://www.canaries.co.uk/privacy-policy

perhaps engage your brain and read up on things like this before making silly remarks 

Does 'Purchase History' constitute 'Personal information'? If changing a Ticketing system, which I believe is in the offing, is there an obligation to import all the age old information into the new system so as to make it easily accessible? If so presumably it needs to be accessible at all times albeit that currently it doesn't appear to be. As you indicate you can proactively ask what is retained on any system or backup but that is a little different from easy accessibility.

There is no clarity in practice about when relationships will end - think of shareholders for example where apparently they have difficulty tracing some of them.

I may just amble down to the ticket office when it's open and purchase my play-off ticket....As I did it when I renewed my Season Ticket....

It felt very human....maintaining my art of personal communication....

10 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

I think you can but obviously you'll have to pay for all 4 at the same time. Your Friends will need their account set up in the same way otherwise they won't be able to buy for all your group should you not wish to do it.

You'll need to check your friends ticket numbers are correct if they haven't been updated for a while.