I consoled myself with if they get auto, then we work our bollox off and go up with them.

Never mind that I’ve already bought Southampton tickets 😂

2 hours ago, KeiranShikari said:

Binner.

Would take them over Leeds any day of the week in the playoffs. Rutter, Summerville, James, Bamford, Gnonto and Piroe is significantly more threatening than anything the scum can field.

Those are my feelings too. We can definitely beat Ipswich, I'm not convinced we can beat Leeds over two legs. I want a draw or Hull Win.

3 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

How are they where they are in the league? They look shocking and every time I’ve watched a little of them I’ve thought the same. Beginning to genuinely think that if we hadn’t suffered our injury crisis we’d be right up there with Leicester.

I don't think you're far wrong. 
Last 20 games, so since the 3-1 loss at home to Blackburn 3rd Nov. '23, Norwich are 2nd in the league.
Despite their recent form, only Leeds have done better in the same period; they're 6 points ahead.

5 minutes ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Those are my feelings too. We can definitely beat Ipswich, I'm not convinced we can beat Leeds over two legs. I want a draw or Hull Win.

Tbh, I think they are due one against us. I’d rather play Saints or Leeds as clear underdogs having not beat either.. but like when we did Boro.

6 minutes ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

Yes, I think that Ipswich would be more likely to suffer stage fright over the 2 legs of a play-off semi than Leeds would.

14 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

How are they where they are in the league? They look shocking and every time I’ve watched a little of them I’ve thought the same. Beginning to genuinely think that if we hadn’t suffered our injury crisis we’d be right up there with Leicester.

I agree. They're very fit and have plenty of heart and that has been enough in a poor league this year, but they're low on quality. Davis is clearly very good and I like Broadhead but other than that, there's not a lot there. They look second best again tonight.

2 hours ago, KeiranShikari said:

Binner.

Would take them over Leeds any day of the week in the playoffs. Rutter, Summerville, James, Bamford, Gnonto and Piroe is significantly more threatening than anything the scum can field.

Well its up to us to make sure we avoid Leeds- at least in the semis.

We're 5th , beat Birmingham and we'll get Southampton...if indeed thats what we think we may prefer

Just now, Capt. Pants said:

Morsy is shocking. Playing out from the back nonsense

He's not. He's one of their best players.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Morsy is shocking. Playing out from the back nonsense

He's their Kenny McLean. Seen plenty of their fans suggesting he should have been in the EFL team of the year.

The end of this championship season is like the grand national finishing and all the horses just collapse 10 yards from the line, it’s quite something.

By drawing we are somehow the form team to beat.

• Like 2

I feel dirty.  That was a bloody good goal and I feel dirty admitting it.

5 minutes ago, KeiranShikari said:

He's their Kenny McLean. Seen plenty of their fans suggesting he should have been in the EFL team of the year.

He's better than Kenny.

11 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Ipswich are up . We aren’t playing them. 
#16 years 

You don’t think we’ll go up then?