The Real Buh

Weird pub vibes on end of the season

I know this a weird one but I’m in the pub pre game right now and the vibes in here are alllllll off and it’s the random non-football people that are ruining it.

This is our last home game (maybe) and our kind of end of season party? Thing? Who are all these non football Randi’s everywhere ruining the vibe.

I can’t stress this enough Rando’s…. Go…. HOME! 

rant over, the chemistry all wrong today guys but it’s not the Norwich fans fault

Just now, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Maybe people dont think it is our last home game this season?!....

I did say maybe lol but there’s all these non football people out to brunch ruining it. Go home!

3 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I did say maybe lol but there’s all these non football people out to brunch ruining it. Go home!

Which pub? Move on to a different one?

Not sure how people having brunch can "ruin" your pre-match pints but if it is really a problem then try a different pub?

Yours helpfully,

A K Narey 😉

Stag and hen dos…. I’m absolutely flabbergasted. I’m so upset lol. 

Normies, go home. It’s football time.

Just now, Mr Angry said:

OK Karen 

There’s a delicate balance to the football experience and it’s being messed up by non football thing.

It’s been a disaster of a season with Ipswich likely to be going up and finishing above us it been the worst season since we for relegated to the 3rd tier 

Posted (edited)

There are people ordering lattes and fruit shoots and all sorts it’s been getting bad all season but something needs to be done. 

The new kick it out campaign. Kick non-football people out of the matchday. Take your office get-together where you talk about who’s getting fat elsewhere, ladies. And for balance, this ain’t Tuesday night Gerald, go and nurse that pint in the park or something.

Edited by The Real Buh
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

There are people ordering lattes and fruit shoots and all sorts it’s been getting bad all season but something needs to be done. 

The new kick it out campaign. Kick non-football people out of the matchday. Take your office get-together where you talk about who’s getting fat elsewhere, ladies. And for balance, this ain’t Tuesday night Gerald, go and nurse that pint in the park or something.

You ok hun?

• Haha 2

I'm sure publicans welcome all business in these hard times for them.

The pint brigade is relatively unprofitable, and there's a better mark up on lattes and fruit shoots after all.

Really enjoying this attempt by @The Real Buh to suggest he's a real person who goes to pubs and stuff, and not a Qanon incel messaging in the dark from his mum's basement. More of this please. You should get on that second account, you know, the one with the Jordan Peterson avatar, so you can pretend you're in this 'pub' with a 'friend'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Really enjoying this attempt by @The Real Buh to suggest he's a real person who goes to pubs and stuff, and not a Qanon incel messaging in the dark from his mum's basement. More of this please. You should get on that second account, you know, the one with the Jordan Peterson avatar, so you can pretend you're in this 'pub' with a 'friend'.

I hope you enjoyed your fruit shoot, tourist.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, norwich canary said:

It’s been a disaster of a season with Ipswich likely to be going up and finishing above us it been the worst season since we for relegated to the 3rd tier 

Yeh course it has! Go back to your darkened room and stay there!

4 hours ago, norwich canary said:

Best season they've had in about two decades and they still could not beat us.

That's pretty funny if you ask me.

To be fair the atmosphere was pretty flat pre and post game.

Thing is I'm probably going to have to shell out multiple Dollars for the semis and a trip to Wembley.

£45 for a semi ticket. £100 for the final, plus train, beer and curry!

And we only have one fit striker!

My oldest friend is Palace, they are loving this season, perhaps unexpectedly. For me this has been a very old school season, ups and downs, overall enjoyable, knowing this division is probably the best div to be in- which is in itself rather concerning 

3 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

And we only have one fit striker!

I say Rowe spends a week practising beating an offside trap just in case he's needed to lead the line at some point in the event of a Sargent knock or fatigue. I've not got any better ideas.