For those who have not seen it and for those who have beacause it's a thing of beauty. First you get the Preston defender behind him deciding to do his best superman impression, then Sara sends another defender to sleep before just pinging the ball right into the side of the net.

Lovely stuff

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

As brilliant as it was vital. What a position we are now in 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

For those who have not seen it and for those who have beacause it's a thing of beauty. First you get the Preston defender behind him deciding to do his best superman impression, then Sara sends another defender to sleep before just pinging the ball right into the side of the net.

Lovely stuff

Stick this one straight in the "sub zero" section!

UM9VAbnYqTReFIOUkvmLTey2LdKgfG5ggVxJHOe56aE.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Would love to know what Woodman was doing, all he needs to do is stick his right foot out. 

looked like he did get a foot to it, just not enough

Keeper definitely got caught in two minds on that. He's even raised the heel on his right foot as Sara shoots so you'd think he'd be able to move it across to block, but he's half gone down instead and realised too late.

8 minutes ago, Deptford Yellow said:

Who made the pass to Sara ?

Not the obvious pass, and made with precision… (from what can see on my iPhone screen)

I do think thats McLean

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Peregrine Shorts said:

looked like he did get a foot to it, just not enough

Nah he gets caught between using his hand and foot, if you see it from the other angle you can see that all he has to do is extend his right leg and he's got it. 🤷 Not complaining of course just interesting that a professional keeper gets done like that. My wonder is he wasn't expecting the shot across and was expecting the cut back so didn't want to commit. 🤷

2 minutes ago, Hucks6 said:

Who gives a monkey what the keeper does

1. Preston fans I'd guess

2. Those of us who played in goal and like to watch what the professionals do... Even while basking in a win 👍

The guys unreal!! Would love to see him here for so much longer than the end of this season but don't see it personally. But wow he has been instrumental!! Was watching Leicester last night and my word did sky **** their pants over dewsbury Hall saying pots in the whole league. Maybe they need to look at gabby!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, S_81 said:

As brilliant as it was vital. What a position we are now in 

"There’s threads on this board that assume we’ll make the play offs." 😉

And there are posts on here who know we will make the play-offs - from way back

He's been unbelievable since moving to the right. He's too good for this division in any position he plays in but I really like him where he's playing right now. We were warned when he signed that he wasn't the Buendia replacement and that he was more of a deep lying midfielder but with his stats this season and how he's been performing on the right he's been every bit as good as Buendia was. Buendia was amazing but he also had the perfect striker for him infront of him, Sara just does it himself. If we don't go up and he gets sold I'd be really disappointed with anything less than 30m. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

He's been unbelievable since moving to the right. He's too good for this division in any position he plays in but I really like him where he's playing right now. We were warned when he signed that he wasn't the Buendia replacement and that he was more of a deep lying midfielder but with his stats this season and how he's been performing on the right he's been every bit as good as Buendia was. Buendia was amazing but he also had the perfect striker for him infront of him, Sara just does it himself. If we don't go up and he gets sold I'd be really disappointed with anything less than 30m. 

And that is the side (right), he played his best for Sao Paulo. He has been asked to play so many roles and you can see this is where he is at his VERY best. Great honest down to earth player , who could be integrated in any Premier side. Great command of the English language.  WELL done Gabi , I knew you would be a star . Personally at today's rate it must be heading to 40m. Imagine him laying off balls to haaland and then scoring ones like he did today. Surrounded with better players , the sky is the limit for him. 45m .No chance him being here next season ,sorry guys.

36 minutes ago, RobJames said:

"There’s threads on this board that assume we’ll make the play offs." 😉

And there are posts on here who know we will make the play-offs - from way back

Yep; I thought it was wildly optimistic to see that happening at one point. Even earlier this week could have cost us dearly if we’d lost today. But I now believe we are there. And huge credit to Wagner and the players if indeed it does happen. I’ve said before I’d say I was wrong if it does. 

• Like 2

I am not so sure he will be off - either way it will be his decision, not ours

I cannot see any PL club offering an unproven player (at that level) anymore.

We have brought in players with potential. You cannot do that in the PL. Players need to be up to speed on day one.

And for those worried, he is signed to June 2026

5 minutes ago, RobJames said:

We have brought in players with potential. You cannot do that in the PL. Players need to be up to speed on day one.

That’s not strictly true is it. We’ve sold very good players in the past  who never wanted out. 

17 minutes ago, RobJames said:

We have brought in players with potential. You cannot do that in the PL. Players need to be up to sp. eed on day one.

What level are you talking about, premier league level. Unproven  where here or Brazil. Just for the record.

Premier League clubs have signed six players directly from Brazil this season. Chelsea signed Andrey Santos from Vasco de Gama and West Ham United brought in Luizao from Sao Paulo this winter. Willian joined Fulham from Corinthians in the summer, and Marquinhos moved from Sao Paulo to Arsenal. Newcastle United are also reportedly looking to sign Matheus Franca from Flamengo and Wolverhampton Wanderers have been pushing for his teammate Joao Gomes.

And  it's a huge market. And for the mountaineering fans , many sides had their fingers in the pie long before Norwich. 

It used to be brazilian players usually went yo Ukraine  then moved on.

29 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

That’s not strictly true is it. We’ve sold very good players in the past  who never wanted out. 

Like who ?

18 minutes ago, Mengo said:

What level are you talking about, premier league level. Unproven  where here or Brazil. Just for the record.

Premier League clubs have signed six players directly from Brazil this season. Chelsea signed Andrey Santos from Vasco de Gama and West Ham United brought in Luizao from Sao Paulo this winter. Willian joined Fulham from Corinthians in the summer, and Marquinhos moved from Sao Paulo to Arsenal. Newcastle United are also reportedly looking to sign Matheus Franca from Flamengo and Wolverhampton Wanderers have been pushing for his teammate Joao Gomes.

And  it's a huge market. And for the mountaineering fans , many sides had their fingers in the pie long before Norwich. 

It used to be brazilian players usually went yo Ukraine  then moved on.

My point was signing Sara from Norwich. I made no mention or comment on any players being signed from Brazil. Do keep up. laddie 😊

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, RobJames said:

My point was signing Sara from Norwich. I made no mention or comment on any players being signed from Brazil. Do keep up. laddie 😊

Thank you for the laddie  that makes me feel very young indeed , grandad

I'm trying to make sense of you old boy .

Your only proven in the premier league once you play in it. Simples. Old Boyo!

😉🇧🇷

Edited by Mengo

I wonder how much credit Webber will get for forging such links with South America now?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

I wonder how much credit Webber will get for forging such links with South America now?

Well done to Mariela Nisotaki (head of emerging talent ) . Picked a good one Mariela. Well done. The unsung hero's . Keep up the good work and keep making your bosses look good. 😉

3 minutes ago, Mengo said:

Well done to Mariela Nisotaki (head of emerging talent ) . Picked a good one Mariela. Well done. The unsung hero's . Keep up the good work and keep making your bosses look good. 😉

Think you'll find Webber was also behind the links to South America...not just the scouting of players.

City announce new club partnership with Coritiba - Norwich City (canaries.co.uk)

2 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Think you'll find Webber was also behind the links to South America...not just the scouting of players.

City announce new club partnership with Coritiba - Norwich City (canaries.co.uk)

Yes , I do realise the parasite was down here in Brazil. Maybe , I could tell you more of how it was formed, since I live here. DO you believe  everthing you read in the press (really). Well done Mariela and the rest of the grass roots team. 🤣😉🙃🇧🇷

2 hours ago, Mengo said:

Thank you for the laddie  that makes me feel very young indeed , grandad

I'm trying to make sense of you old boy .

Your only proven in the premier league once you play in it. Simples. Old Boyo!

😉🇧🇷

See Gustavo Hamer from Coventry to Sheff Utd last summer....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

See Gustavo Hamer from Coventry to Sheff Utd last summer....

Never could have happened  unproven😉🤣🤣🤣🙃