ron obvious

Who can we bring in for tonight?

1 hour ago, chicken said:

Which one? I prefer celebrations to roses personally...

Photo realistic illustrations of Celebrations Maltesers miniture chocolates  for product packaging | Behance :: Behancehas to be surely?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

"Too tired to play? Too tired? It's their job to play. They need to just get on with it, it's what they're paid for"

Roy-Keane-angry.png?strip=all&w=960

Hear Hear - far too much at stake to rest players now especially with Coventry away to Southampton so they could drop 2 or 3 points 

Just now, Addick/Canary said:

As you've got the name of our manager wrong, fancy having a go at naming some of our players?

P-ss off! Clever ar-se.

Yes I agree with all the comments about keeping the team unchanged, but that's in an ideal world & I'm not sure all our players will have recovered from Saturday. I suppose the question is whether it's better to start unchanged & bring subs on or vice-versa. 

I think our 2 best alternative players available are Fassnacht & Gibbs & I might swap Christian for Barnes & bring Gibbs in to central midfield, playing Kenny LB rather than Sam. It's also possible Nacho & Sainz might need resting (Nunez was certainly tired against Leicester & I got the feeling Borja was a bit less lively than usual on Saturday).

In all honesty I suppose they'll be unchanged. We'll find out soon!!

8 minutes ago, Addick/Canary said:

Never been called that before; "clever", that is!

I wouldn't have guessed.

55 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

P-ss off! Clever ar-se.

Never seen those two play, are they from the academy? 

Give aboh a start. If he is way off first half, get sarge on. I wasnt and never have been a huge mclean fan but this season we have needed his versatile roles and leader qualities, but yh, need him somewhere tonight. Gibbs needs to play and try get sixty from sara and sainz.

Maybe that lima at lb, is he available?

2 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

No changes, just game management from Webber, imo.

He's heading for the mountains hopefully

We start with the first 11 if fit. We need three points tonight and pointless to take 'risks' in falling short. If they can be subbed off later than all well and good.

Three points is three points wherever they come from (or don't) even if the Preston game looks harder. 

One game at time now. Bird in the hand etc.

OTBC.

Rest them????? ****. Professional sportsmen should be more than capable of dealing with the schedule. Saturday wasn't a particularly high intensity game. Would we be talking about resting players if we'd played anyone else on Saturday??

12 minutes ago, mccanary said:

Saturday wasn't a particularly high intensity game.

True. **** easy! As always! 

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Mason 47 said:

Fassnacht for Barnes, Gibbs for Gibson. McLean moves to CB (less running required) and Sara in the second-striker position I reckon. Our ability to use anyone else will depend greatly on the game-state, though I could see an argument for a Stacey rest as well.

This match will pretty much need to be won by the starting XI.

Leave Gibson out . Hope that was a joke . 

15 minutes ago, Branston said:

Leave Gibson out . Hope that was a joke . 

Only because I don't think we would ever voluntarily leave Kenny out whilst points are at stake, and it would mean less hard miles. Nothing against Gibson.

Was wrong anyway 🤷‍♂️