Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

Only 1600 scum yesterday

23 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Good choice. Perfect block to witness how many of your superstar team Núñez's free-kick managed to avoid. You could count them on the fingers of your right hand...

Why do some People have 6 Fingers in their Hands? | by Sophia John | Medium

Blimey funny and original, do you tour? 

1 hour ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Complete waste of time though, as previously mentioned I have a NCFC account, can't see they'll ban a member from buying tickets. But you carry on 😆

You might get a ban if you have broken a T&C

Happened to me at Luton back in the day 

1 hour ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Complete waste of time though, as previously mentioned I have a NCFC account, can't see they'll ban a member from buying tickets. But you carry on 😆

1.2 Home Match Tickets are for the use of supporters of the Club only. By applying for the Home Match Ticket and/or using the same you hereby warrant and represent that you are a supporter of the Club and/or that you are not a supporter of the Visiting Club

8 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Blimey funny and original, do you tour? 

I travel further than you. The rumours are you don't leave your Nan's basement.

6 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

1.2 Home Match Tickets are for the use of supporters of the Club only. By applying for the Home Match Ticket and/or using the same you hereby warrant and represent that you are a supporter of the Club and/or that you are not a supporter of the Visiting Club

I guess the only punishment is to ban me from Carrow Road, i'm crushed 😂😂

Plymouth were far more impressive than Scum fans yesterday, and lost my car park for the police horses, why did they bother turning up?

10 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Hidden to avoid the family shame…. Distant relative of IP5H1T crazy, on the special side of his family!

16 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

She's my aunt and we call it the lower floor 😂

13 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

She's my aunt and we call it the lower floor 😂

You’ll be well used to dwelling in the lower levels 

37 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Wrong, the terms and conditions are quite clear, yes you are correct that your account will be closed, however a bit more seriously due to the problems your actions could cause, I think you will find that you also broke the law and could be banned from all grounds in the country, but as you don’t go Portaloo road either guess you won’t be crushed by that either. 

42 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

NCFC might ask Ippo to ban you from Portaloo Rd but given you do not go there I guess you will be equally crushed 😂😂...........

10 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Luckily I easily got a ticket in the home end 🙃 

So you couldn't hear your fans either then 🤣

@JUBWICKS75 to be fair I thought Buh was making this up about your club giving 25% of your allocated tickets to Ed Sherrans mates but unbelievably it seems to be true, how crazy ?. Shows what a tiny club you are, not giving a s*** about their fans.

As much as I hate you sc****** ultimately I am a football fan and therefore really feel for your genuine fans that were stopped from watching one of your clubs biggest games ever, because a w***** like Ed Sheeran demands tickets.

10 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

NCFC might ask Ippo to ban you from Portaloo Rd but given you do not go there I guess you will be equally crushed 😂😂...........

Yes I have just made this point to him, I don’t think he realises for one minute how serious his actions were. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Where does this theory come from ??? 

1 minute ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Where does this theory come from ??? 

Are you still here mate? We got you real good.

16 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Yes I have just made this point to him, I don’t think he realises for one minute how serious his actions were. 

Is this Norfolk law ? I'm sure no-one has ever been banned from their home ground for attending a rival teams ground and leaving without issue !!!

It appears that 400 of the tickets were held back and allocated to staff and various 'celebs'. That meant that a 400 binners whose away points would have previously been eligible to buy a ticket were denied.

Worse it seems as it has been revealed that those allocated a ticket had the option of plus one. I presume they had to pay for them, but Trevor in accounts who never goes to games was able to take his wife to what was thought to be a promotion sealing game at the rival's ground - a great day out.

The binners need to understand how it is now. They've been away for 22 years. And being run by those with no commitment to the club (see Delia) there is no concern for the fans or any interest in that 'glorious history' bollox. If they get to the PL they will find the club more interested in selling corporate packages to the likes of Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea and West Ham who have wealthy City types and more importantly wealthy companies who will not bat an eye at £700 for a corporate day an hour or so train journey away.

Being taken over by investors who want a return on that money comes at a price

1 hour ago, RobJames said:

It appears that 400 of the tickets were held back and allocated to staff and various 'celebs'. That meant that a 400 binners whose away points would have previously been eligible to buy a ticket were denied.

Worse it seems as it has been revealed that those allocated a ticket had the option of plus one. I presume they had to pay for them, but Trevor in accounts who never goes to games was able to take his wife to what was thought to be a promotion sealing game at the rival's ground - a great day out.

The binners need to understand how it is now. They've been away for 22 years. And being run by those with no commitment to the club (see Delia) there is no concern for the fans or any interest in that 'glorious history' bollox. If they get to the PL they will find the club more interested in selling corporate packages to the likes of Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea and West Ham who have wealthy City types and more importantly wealthy companies who will not bat an eye at £700 for a corporate day an hour or so train journey away.

Being taken over by investors who want a return on that money comes at a price

Thanks for that, so that backs up both the staff story and the Ed story. For the sake of genuine football supporters, let’s hope the total amount given away was 400 ( 25% of their allocation ) and not 800 ( 50% ).

If this is proven, like I have said on another thread, I hope the FA step in for the sake of football supporters all over the country.

2 hours ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Is this Norfolk law ? I'm sure no-one has ever been banned from their home ground for attending a rival teams ground and leaving without issue !!!

Nope. You attended an area under the club rules you were not entitled to enter which had the potential to cause serious disruption and violence.

Take it up with your club as well that they treated your fans like absoloute dirt, preferring to give away between 25 and 50% ( depending on which story you believe ) of your allocation to non supporters like you rather than proper football fans.

Now why don’t you be a good little boy and f*** off to your own message board where you can also brag about fictional beatings given to Norwich supporters. If you were really there maybe you can tell them how pathetic their support was, which possibly contributed to your woeful performance.

1 hour ago, Well b back said:

Thanks for that, so that backs up both the staff story and the Ed story. For the sake of genuine football supporters, let’s hope the total amount given away was 400 ( 25% of their allocation ) and not 800 ( 50% ).

Ipswich were allocated 2000 tickets to match the number we got at their place. They chose to allocate 400 ( 20% ) to various ‘ great and good ‘ leaving 1600 for distribution to ordinary fans.The 400 included the plus ones.

I know it’s Ipswich and we could well chortle but it’s good to see that we all seem to agree that the away allocation was divvied up disgracefully in excluding a sizeable number of loyal fans.

Those that did it have some awkward questions to answer.

• Like 2

The missing 400 would undoubtedly be from those youngsters who travel away

It was their noise and passion that was absent. Instead, much of their away support looked more suited to being at Potters, Hopton watching the bowls.

11 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Ipswich were allocated 2000 tickets to match the number we got at their place. They chose to allocate 400 ( 20% ) to various ‘ great and good ‘ leaving 1600 for distribution to ordinary fans. The 400 included the plus ones.

I know it’s Ipswich and we could well chortle but it’s good to see that we all seem to agree that the away allocation was divvied up disgracefully in excluding a sizeable number of loyal fans.

Those that did it have some awkward questions to answer.

They rightly are furious about this. I would be as well if Norwich did the same:

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/580307/todays-ticketing/#219

13 hours ago, Well b back said:

Nope. You attended an area under the club rules you were not entitled to enter which had the potential to cause serious disruption and violence.

Take it up with your club as well that they treated your fans like absoloute dirt, preferring to give away between 25 and 50% ( depending on which story you believe ) of your allocation to non supporters like you rather than proper football fans.

Now why don’t you be a good little boy and f*** off to your own message board where you can also brag about fictional beatings given to Norwich supporters. If you were really there maybe you can tell them how pathetic their support was, which possibly contributed to your woeful performance.

Hostile this one is!!! Or mentally weak 😆

23 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

Indeed they are. I will ask again the question...........does anyone know whether we do anything similar when we get our 2k allocation at Portaloo Road? One would seriously hope not.

Well I've never seen that question raised before so we probably don't. Delia and MWJ have been at Norwich for a long time and if they did do it it would be in much smaller percentages over the years I'd say.

I know our players generally get two comps for away games but there must be others available for VIPs but l guess those would more likely be in the Directors Box or corporate areas.

2 hours ago, yellowrider120 said:

Indeed they are. I will ask again the question...........does anyone know whether we do anything similar when we get our 2k allocation at Portaloo Road? One would seriously hope not.

Why would you think we do it? Which game did you suspect you were surrounded by Delia’s pals? Were they swapping recipes or something…😉

The comps, free tickets for players etc have been in existence for decades.

This was not that. This was a block of 400 tickets given to staff working at bin central. In the process denying tickets to those who had qualified by dint of away games attended.

The three amigos have one target. Make money.  Despite the idiotic squeaks that can only be done by player trading or channelling off money from TV income. The former is possible, but looking at the bin squad, highly unlikely. So it is down to using the TV income, with the inevitable result - relegation.

Though once in the PL the onus will be on maximising income from elsewhere. And one way is to increase revenue from ticket sales. So the binners better get used to stuff like this. Why sell a ticket to some Suffolk hobbledehoy for the top away games when you can get top dollar in the corporate market ?

2 hours ago, RobJames said:

This was a block of 400 tickets given to staff working at bin central. In the process denying tickets to those who had qualified by dint of away games attended.

What kind of club withholds 400 tickets from it's regular fans when the overall allocation is only 2000 tickets?

I know our club doesn't always get things right, but this is an insult to their fanbase.

• Like 1