Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

Only 1600 scum yesterday

And over 400 free tickets given out to failed boxers who can’t win and ex pros who stood there in silence. That is a really high figure!

Could go a long way to explaining how bad their fans were yesterday. Except the real reason is their fans are MENTALLY WEAK.

400+ dignatory tickets though. If there’s 2000 away tickets that’s 20% of your tickets to celebrities in their winkle pickers. Outrageous. They need to sort their pub team club out.

Sounded more like 16! Really surprised by their lack of support. Top of the league coming to their rivals and still no noise. 

Just now, Coneys Knee said:

Sounded more like 16! Really surprised by their lack of support. Top of the league coming to their rivals and still no noise. 

Allegedly rows and rows of non supporting fans. Wives of the staff at the club, Ed Sheerans weird mates that will be featured in the Netflix documentary about him etc 

Plastic fans, Plastic club.

12 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

And over 400 free tickets given out to failed boxers who can’t win and ex pros who stood there in silence. That is a really high figure!

Could go a long way to explaining how bad their fans were yesterday. Except the real reason is their fans are MENTALLY WEAK.

400+ dignatory tickets though. If there’s 2000 away tickets that’s 20% of your tickets to celebrities in their winkle pickers. Outrageous. They need to sort their pub team club out.

Luckily I easily got a ticket in the home end 🙃 

5 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Could even stand to sit with your third world county fans, don’t blame you. The stench coming from them was horrifying and the women? Just the absolute worst barnyard animals you can imagine.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Could even stand to sit with your third world county fans, don’t blame you. The stench coming from them was horrifying and the women? Just the absolute worst barnyard animals you can imagine.

Wow doesn't take much does it, think you might need a Sumner off sunshine 😉 

1 minute ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Wow doesn't take much does it, think you might need a Sumner off sunshine 😉 

Doesn’t take much to beat us apparently, you still can’t though can you?

Enjoy work next week, I bet the rest of the ASDA superstars will be making your life hell 😂😂

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Doesn’t take much to beat us apparently, you still can’t though can you?

Enjoy work next week, I bet the rest of the ASDA superstars will be making your life hell 😂😂

Asda??? I wouldn't be seen dead in green 😆

Edited by JUBWICKS75
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Asda??? I wouldn't be seen dead in green 😆

Or at Carrow Road, imagine coming on a Norwich forum and lying about getting a ticket? That’s some sad stuff my man. Hope you are getting the help you need from the creatures in Suffolk.

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Or at Carrow Road, imagine coming on a Norwich forum and lying about getting a ticket? That’s some sad stuff my man. Hope you are getting the help you need from the creatures in Suffolk.

I was sat in section N of the south stand!!!! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Man, Suffolk and a liar. That’s a sad combination my guy. You aren’t online saying we should eat mustard are you?

8 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Should have had a go in goal. You couldn't have done any worse

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Robert N. LiM said:

Should have had a go in goal. You couldn't have done any worse

Ha

1 hour ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Can you tell your lot down the road how quiet they were as many dont believe it

Posted (edited)

Go on admit it - by half time you'd realised that your whole football supporting life has been a disastrous failure - and then.......... as the realisation dawned...... your lips almost involunatarily started to sing as if taken over by a mysterious force............

"On the Ball City..............

Edited by Thirsty Lizard
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, city4eva said:

Can you tell your lot down the road how quiet they were as many dont believe it

I'm not going to stick my neck out that far but I've certainly heard us louder 😆

Edited by JUBWICKS75

Just now, JUBWICKS75 said:

I'm not going to stick my neck out that far but I've certainly heard us loader 😆

Can’t even spell “louder” what a Suffolk dunce. 

2 minutes ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Go on admit it - by half time you'd realised that your whole football supporting life has been a disastrous failure - and then.......... as the realisation dawned...... your lips almost involunatarily started to sing as if taken over by a mysterios force............

"On the Ball City..............

Sorry that never crossed my mind, "on the ball" and "it's coming home" are two songs I'll never sing 😁

So have you complained to your club for not selling tickets to proper fans ?
Then you are a c*** stopping one of us. Don’t suppose you were brave enough to make yourself known ?

If you want to tell us the name of the person that sold you the ticket, maybe we can have him banned for life, but to be fair I don’t actually believe you were there.

15 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Sorry that never crossed my mind, "on the ball" and "it's coming home" are two songs I'll never sing 😁

To be fair, there's more chance of Maddie McCann or Shamina Begum "coming home" than there is of that England side winning a major trophy.

18 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

I'm not going to stick my neck out that far but I've certainly heard us louder 😆

I was at Birmingham when you played there, no noise then and no need to go in home ends as a small area as you couldn’t sell many tickets

Can you tell us the seat number so the person selling you the ticket can be banned or alternatively the club can investigate how they have sold a ticket to s***.

17 minutes ago, Well b back said:

So have you complained to your club for not selling tickets to proper fans ?
Then you are a c*** stopping one of us. Don’t suppose you were brave enough to make yourself known ?

If you want to tell us the name of the person that sold you the ticket, maybe we can have him banned for life, but to be fair I don’t actually believe you were there.

There wasnt the opportunity to have made himself known ...

They wouldnt have scored if they'd have still been playing now.

This chap is even making salty McKenna look like he's taken defeat in good grace

• Haha 1

Come on s****** you have disappeared, tell us the seat number or the person who sold you the ticket. I appreciate your club favour Ed Sherrans mates over proper Ipswich fans ( but that is them being pathetic ) but we need to have banned the person who would sell a ticket to a s******, unless the truth is you were either in hospitality ( if so why not just tell us that ) or more likely you weren’t there.

56 minutes ago, JUBWICKS75 said:

Odd how you managed to get a ticket in the lower Barclay, which has now turned into one in the South Stand, yet do not attend your your supposed club's home games. Perhaps you are Keith Snot or Dim Vince, However, whatever feels some need, I suppose.

3 minutes ago, RobJames said:

Odd how you managed to get a ticket in the lower Barclay, which has now turned into one in the South Stand, yet do not attend your your supposed club's home games. Perhaps you are Keith Snot or Dim Vince, However, whatever feels some need, I suppose.

I think he’s lying, can’t see any Norwich fan would sell their ticket to a sc*****. We would have smelt him anyway.

I travelled by train from Diss, bombarded by carriagefulls of spaghetti-undercut teenagers singing 'die Delia die' and 'Delia is a wh**e' after a sip of Red Stripe.

I for one was delighted and surprised in equal measures that they brought none of that energy into the ground with them. Players and fans both froze on the day seemingly.

What a shame

3 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

A lot of their fans are rightly furious about the ticketing policy of the club for this match. Out of interest, does anyone know what NCFC do for or £2k allocation at Portaloo Road.